• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

GVT shoulders question

stinkfingerdelux

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Would I wanna do
10x10 per part of the shoulder.(front side rear)
Shoulders were an issue years back. So I wanna baby them. Yet I think I wanna build them in hopes to prevent issues. One bad day can change everything so it's a rock in a hard place. Or is GVT to Much on achey shoulders.
They sure feel Better with the low Dose deca that's for sure.

I've learned delt training throw oit the heavy weight except for presses stay around60-70% form and hard contractions only way to make stubborn ones grow.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

if you have a limitation like the bones clicking or joints locking up be aware of it and dont overtrain and make that shit worse, higher reps arent always the answer as your are still aggravating the joint

if you have a limitation like the bones clicking or joints locking up be aware of it and dont overtrain and make that shit worse, higher reps arent always the answer as your are still aggravating the joint
Also definitely warm up rotators Dorian yates has a warm up I use never had another issue.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Back