• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Pit mod

IML Gear Cream!
that top bitch made my penis invert and disappear. Im trying to get it to come back out now.
Apparently you have an inny. Also 1 & 3 are the same chick lil man
1038677abaca80b5b30662132efb53db.jpg
68ec1ba5613d4876074b660fa718bd4d.jpg

I do have an inny- Hate it when it crawls up like a turtle but uh
Are you sure that isnt Danzig in makeup?

231B62D0-DF11-4948-B06B-64E934919D24.jpegCreepy as fuck brah

3D85698C-A9AE-4793-85EF-539052EE853A.jpegVagina on her thighs? Yummy 😋

Am I to assume no one knows about her?

She actually kind of reminds me of this girl at the gym. Nice booty but too manly looking. I remember this girl at the gym before she started competing. She was very attractive. Still attractive if you are looking at her from behind but when she is in offseason form she is bigger than most guys. I know some people like that but not this guy.

I started a thread awhile ago “ASF mvp” i think, to lazy to look right now, but i named susaward75 the mvp. She brings the most valuable content to the board

I skipped to the end to say this is a faggoty thread and you’re all faggots and I’m a faggot for reading most of it but. Most of all. What the. Fuck. Is up with. The. Fucking sentence fragments. Fuck you especially, plus I hope your Mom gives you her used anal beads for Christmas.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I started a thread awhile ago “ASF mvp” i think, to lazy to look right now, but i named susaward75 the mvp. She brings the most valuable content to the board
Does she show T&A?

I skipped to the end to say this is a faggoty thread and you’re all faggots and I’m a faggot for reading most of it but. Most of all. What the. Fuck. Is up with. The. Fucking sentence fragments. Fuck you especially, plus I hope your Mom gives you her used anal beads for Christmas.

you drinking bro?
​judgementalist is really GAY!

Yeah had that figured out too. Could it be Jamison?

Who knows? Jameson's popular with one other member who's a mighty mouse :D

Jack Daniels, fuck that foriegn shit ( jameson) I drink american whiskey
​MERICA!

Jack Daniels is the Budweiser of whiskey. Try some Bookers, Elijah Craig, Blanton’s, colonel E.H Taylor or a 2002 yr Russell’s Reserve. If you’re going to drink a good bourbon, you’ve got to do it right.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Jack Daniels is the Budweiser of whiskey. Try some Bookers, Elijah Craig, Blanton’s, colonel E.H Taylor or a 2002 yr Russell’s Reserve. If you’re going to drink a good bourbon, you’ve got to do it right.

I like where your head is, Budweiser is the king of beers makes sense

Or drink god damn tequila

Or drink god damn tequila

Tequila is delicious. But I’m only 5’6” 168.6 and tequila makes me feel 7’ 350lb of solid badassery. People tend to get hurt ey, when me and the homey Jose Or Don kick it vato

Tequila is delicious. But I’m only 5’6” 168.6 and tequila makes me feel 7’ 350lb of solid badassery. People tend to get hurt ey, when me and the homey Jose Or Don kick it vato

Last time I drank any tequila I vaguely remember telling a couple bouncers to go fuck themselves when they kept making me stop sleeping with my head on the bar. Something about drooling on the bar is apparently bad for business. :)

Really big, unusually nice bouncers. In fact I’m pretty sure the fact that I still have all my teeth is mostly because Gigantic Bouncer Man #1 was making an effort not to damage me unnecessarily just for being a drunk shit talker.

Proclaiming loudly to all my friends how this one motherfucker was following me around and if he followed me outside I would be happy to crack his head for him. While barely able to stand up straight. Fully convinced I was UFC ready.

Dude didn’t even throw me out, just calmed me down like a puppy was barking at him lol.

I have been drinking scotch recently glenlivet had to stop the jack or Tito’s

I have been drinking scotch recently glenlivet had to stop the jack or Tito’s

I’m not a big scotch guy but I love me a good bourbon. There’s a 24 year aged bottle of Elijah Craig I’ve been eyeballing every time I walk into a liquor store near me, but it’s a $500 bottle. Trying to get my buddy to go in halves with me lol. I look for aged bourbon. Anything over 12 years should be a smooth glass. I had a glass of some 20 year stuff that was the best I’ve ever had. I believe it was called pappy’s. I can’t quite remember. But it was a $1,000 bottle and would cost you around $120 a glass. When my buddies grandfather died, we found it in his bourbon cabinet. He had quite the selection of phenomenal bourbons.

Back