• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Charley...got a deal for you.

dawg16

Board Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Here's the deal, you seem very confident in your party, and think Trump is a total failure.....I would like you to put your money where your mouth is. If everything plays out where Trump is on the ballot, and who ever the Democrats nominate, I'd like to make a bet.
If that Democrat beats Trump fair and square, I'll buy you $500 worth of goodies from Domestic Supply. If Trump wins, you'll buy me $500 worth from DS! If you are very confident, it's a sweet deal... how about it?

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

There's a lope hole in this bet "Fair n square" lol

There's a lope hole in this bet "Fair n square" lol
I'm not a liberal loophole ahole... who ever gets elected.

I'm not a liberal loophole ahole... who ever gets elected.

That has a ring to it....

Here's the deal, you seem very confident in your party, and think Trump is a total failure.....I would like you to put your money where your mouth is. If everything plays out where Trump is on the ballot, and who ever the Democrats nominate, I'd like to make a bet.
If that Democrat beats Trump fair and square, I'll buy you $500 worth of goodies from Domestic Supply. If Trump wins, you'll buy me $500 worth from DS! If you are very confident, it's a sweet deal... how about it?

can I really be the only one here that detests trumpski ?? ok, I'll take the bet , but since you are so sure of king trumpy winning , you'll have to give me better odds, and I'd prefer cash over juice... all the bunk they sell here,, smh .. where I live about &40 would get you $500 worth of ASF gear... #SAD

can I really be the only one here that detests trumpski ?? ok, I'll take the bet , but since you are so sure of king trumpy winning , you'll have to give me better odds, and I'd prefer cash over juice... all the bunk they sell here,, smh .. where I live about &40 would get you $500 worth of ASF gear... #SAD
I don't think you're the only one.

You're just the only one who who talks about it.

this confirms it charley is just here to troll us and doesn’t use aas or lift. $40 would get you $500 worth of gear? Your retarded I have lived in a few different states while in the military and have friends all over. Anywhere I’ve ever been here the street prices for gear are double or triple asf prices and if you know who to source from here half the quality

this confirms it charley is just here to troll us and doesn’t use aas or lift. $40 would get you $500 worth of gear? Your retarded I have lived in a few different states while in the military and have friends all over. Anywhere I’ve ever been here the street prices for gear are double or triple asf prices and if you know who to source from here half the quality

Agreed. My first test I ever bought was $60, just test E from a guy a friend knew. Worked at a supplement shop as well. Lmao.

list please

Right. And what is the minimum?

I hate Trump. I started a whole thread about it. But one: I would not take this bet. Looking at the corpses the Democratic White Walkers have been able to raise so far, I don’t see anyone who could compete with our current Commander-in-Cheeto’s cult of personality thing he’s got going. I can’t stand the dude, but you can’t deny he has massive appeal to a certain subset of American Voters. And two: I don’t ever jump in to defend you because aside from not liking Donald Trump you also sound like a complete nut job most of the time and I don’t want to be associated with that. No offense, but you’re not doing anything to promote your position.

For example, why the hell are you even here if you think gear from ASF sponsors is worthless? Your actions and your words don’t match and most of what you say sounds like a crazy person mumbling to themselves on the subway.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
Agreed. My first test I ever bought was $60, just test E from a guy a friend knew. Worked at a supplement shop as well. Lmao.
Shit we don’t live far from each other at all state wise and around here before I discovered the fourms a bottle of anything including test was $90-$120. That was in the early 2000s but even now $60-$80 is what you’ll pay

I said $500 right off Domestic Supply's list. You can see the gear and the prices. Second, I thought you might want cash instead of gear. does that mean you don't even use gear?
or lift? If you don't, surely you fuck? He's got plenty of excellent dick meds that work good. You can screw all night long. That's the deal.

Charley’s gotta be that little skinny non lifting faggot bomber

Shit we don’t live far from each other at all state wise and around here before I discovered the fourms a bottle of anything including test was $90-$120. That was in the early 2000s but even now $60-$80 is what you’ll pay

Exactly, and that was his "friend" price. I bet it would have been closer to the price you mentioned.

Yup I paid 120 for my first bottle of test

If Biden is the best the dems have, it wont be much of a "race." Like I've said a million times, I'm not a conservative but I'd take Trump over any of the clowns the dems are throwing into the next election. I mean the dems are literally throwing in clowns and expecting victory? No way in the world are they this stupid, they know they cant win like this. They have nothing to offer America. Hillary and Obama ruined the democratic party.

It's sad really. If the dems had a old school pro-liberty, pro-family minded JFK type they could gain some traction. Todays democrats wouldn't allow another JFK anywhere near a nomination for president though. They would destroy him and his family then laugh while they did it. Besides there aren't any JFK types in that party nowadays. The dems have gone full blown communist and the party is chocked to the hilt with anti American filth. Like I said, the dems have ruined their own party. A party which at one time stood for Americans. They don't stand a chance against Trump. The mere notion of it is ridiculous considering what they offer us. "Hey give us all your liberty and in exchange we'll give you mass migration and tax you into the dirt. If you don't like our plan then you're a racist homophobe and colluding with the Russians!" They're pathetic and laughable at best and have already lost the next election.

Their only hope is more George Soros owned voting machines but that didn't pan out well last time.

Get Shredded!
I hate Trump. I started a whole thread about it. But one: I would not take this bet. Looking at the corpses the Democratic White Walkers have been able to raise so far, I don’t see anyone who could compete with our current Commander-in-Cheeto’s cult of personality thing he’s got going. I can’t stand the dude, but you can’t deny he has massive appeal to a certain subset of American Voters. And two: I don’t ever jump in to defend you because aside from not liking Donald Trump you also sound like a complete nut job most of the time and I don’t want to be associated with that. No offense, but you’re not doing anything to promote your position.

For example, why the hell are you even here if you think gear from ASF sponsors is worthless? Your actions and your words don’t match and most of what you say sounds like a crazy person mumbling to themselves on the subway.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I maybe wrong but I took it as everything here is not dosed right and or the wrong thing. I believe that is what he was saying.

Great post and spot on too.

I wanted Rand Paul for pres. Guess that makes me a Trumper.

- - - Updated - - -

Yip skinny.
I didnt vote for trump either but because I didnt buy into the constant factless ranting I'm labelled a trumper as well

Okay Charley...I'm holding you to it....you win, pick out $500 worth of goodies...I win, the same....please stick around for a couple more years...

I didnt vote for trump either but because I didnt buy into the constant factless ranting I'm labelled a trumper as well

Well, you must be a Russian agent then, Trumper!

Back