Dispense Quick


Belles Journey To Stage with DQ

Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 295
  1. #61
    Senior Member
    Belle's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Ask the Mermaid nearest you.
    Posts
    1,316

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    297
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    337
    Thanked in
    204 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by thegame View Post
    You look fucking GREAT! keep doing what you are doing, it is working and showing!
    Hey game! Havenít heard from you in forever! Good to hear from you! Thank you!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  2. #62
    Senior Member
    Belle's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Ask the Mermaid nearest you.
    Posts
    1,316

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    297
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    337
    Thanked in
    204 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647



    Just an update. Iíve been puking my guts up from thurs-early sat morning. Too much drinking and eating from what my body is used to. Bittersweet for sure
    Back at it today.
    I am out of MT2 and will be placing an order for more outside of PCS today, I have about a month worth of anavar to finish up that I prepped (i make daily vitamin pack type things) that I will be switching out of PCS as well. The DP just doesnít seem to be working with me as well as some of the others. Once the new pack lands I will take a TD pic of it.
    The primo tabs from PCS are absolutely amazing though and I will continue to be using those.
    Just wanting to stay open and honest


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  3. #63
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    Phill's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    3,459

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    647
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    575
    Thanked in
    458 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    I just finished injecting my daily dose of mt2


  4. #64
    Senior Member
    Belle's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Ask the Mermaid nearest you.
    Posts
    1,316

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    297
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    337
    Thanked in
    204 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Phill View Post
    I just finished injecting my daily dose of mt2

    Iím jealous lol


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  5. #65
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD
    Sherk's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    7,105

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    363
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,715
    Thanked in
    1,010 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Belle View Post


    Just an update. Iíve been puking my guts up from thurs-early sat morning. Too much drinking and eating from what my body is used to. Bittersweet for sure
    Back at it today.
    I am out of MT2 and will be placing an order for more outside of PCS today, I have about a month worth of anavar to finish up that I prepped (i make daily vitamin pack type things) that I will be switching out of PCS as well. The DP just doesnít seem to be working with me as well as some of the others. Once the new pack lands I will take a TD pic of it.
    The primo tabs from PCS are absolutely amazing though and I will continue to be using those.
    Just wanting to stay open and honest


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Ive heard their gear is hit or miss a number of times. Iíll get you squared away with the something better


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

  6. #66
    Senior Member
    thegame's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    2,256

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    374
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    145
    Thanked in
    123 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Belle View Post
    Hey game! Havenít heard from you in forever! Good to hear from you! Thank you!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thanks Belle it is always good chatting with you, you have always been super cool and like I said you are looking damn good! I have been out for a while with shoulders therapy(yep both) and could do nothing but therapy, no lifting at all, little under 2 months ago I have gotten back into it and so far so good, seems I may not need both shoulders surgically fixed so I am excited about that and strength and all is coming back fast.

    You might need to give me shredding tips

  7. #67
    Senior Member
    Belle's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Ask the Mermaid nearest you.
    Posts
    1,316

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    297
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    337
    Thanked in
    204 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by thegame View Post
    Thanks Belle it is always good chatting with you, you have always been super cool and like I said you are looking damn good! I have been out for a while with shoulders therapy(yep both) and could do nothing but therapy, no lifting at all, little under 2 months ago I have gotten back into it and so far so good, seems I may not need both shoulders surgically fixed so I am excited about that and strength and all is coming back fast.

    You might need to give me shredding tips
    Thank you! Yikes that sounds miserable! So glad to hear you are back at it though!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  8. #68
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    big_rich's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    3,401

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    14
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    629
    Thanked in
    427 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Great physique you can see all the hard work. Stay after it.

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
    Blood sweat and years

  9. #69
    Senior Member
    Belle's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Ask the Mermaid nearest you.
    Posts
    1,316

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    297
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    337
    Thanked in
    204 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by big_rich View Post
    Great physique you can see all the hard work. Stay after it.

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
    Thank you!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  10. #70
    Senior Member
    Belle's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Ask the Mermaid nearest you.
    Posts
    1,316

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    297
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    337
    Thanked in
    204 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647



    Check in pics from Friday. I definitely was not feeling well stomach wise when I took these.
    I just finished up a solid 7 day streak (two cardio days mixed in), and Iím pretty proud of myself

    Diet is still chicken/rice/veggies throughout the day and eggs/rice in the morning.

    Iíll probably still get on the treadmill for a light cruise after work today, then resume with a full body day tomorrow.

    Cycle is still the same (25mg primo ace every other day 10mg Var per day), awaiting arrival of different gear that hopefully works a little better for me personally.

    Water intake is up to about 1.5-2gal a day depending on the workout.

    Been a rough few weeks, definitely looking forward to seeing loved ones when I go home in Sept. I need it.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  11. #71
    Senior Member
    GainTrain's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    7,210

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,427
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,754
    Thanked in
    1,325 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Belle View Post


    Check in pics from Friday. I definitely was not feeling well stomach wise when I took these.
    I just finished up a solid 7 day streak (two cardio days mixed in), and Iím pretty proud of myself

    Diet is still chicken/rice/veggies throughout the day and eggs/rice in the morning.

    Iíll probably still get on the treadmill for a light cruise after work today, then resume with a full body day tomorrow.

    Cycle is still the same (25mg primo ace every other day 10mg Var per day), awaiting arrival of different gear that hopefully works a little better for me personally.

    Water intake is up to about 1.5-2gal a day depending on the workout.

    Been a rough few weeks, definitely looking forward to seeing loved ones when I go home in Sept. I need it.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Looking GREAT Belle😍😍😍😍, keep your head up!!
    GAINTRAIN IS A FICTIONAL CHARACTER, ANYTHING I SAY OR DO IS NOT TRUE....

  12. #72
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,571

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    917
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    224
    Thanked in
    165 Posts
    Rep Points
    648815460

    Looking fantabulous..

  13. #73
    Senior Member
    thegame's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    2,256

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    374
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    145
    Thanked in
    123 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Looking damn good Belle! fucking love those scrunch butt bikinis! you are killing it, stay strong.

    I am big time back now and even hired a Coach, no more shoulder issues and shredding the inches off fast, she is monitoring me like crazy, just love this Coach, and Gear Church is helping big time too!

    anyways stay at it, damn you are looking fucking good!

  14. #74
    Senior Member
    Belle's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Ask the Mermaid nearest you.
    Posts
    1,316

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    297
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    337
    Thanked in
    204 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by thegame View Post
    Looking damn good Belle! fucking love those scrunch butt bikinis! you are killing it, stay strong.

    I am big time back now and even hired a Coach, no more shoulder issues and shredding the inches off fast, she is monitoring me like crazy, just love this Coach, and Gear Church is helping big time too!

    anyways stay at it, damn you are looking fucking good!
    Thanks game! Happy for you too! Hiring a coach has made the world of a difference for me. Keeps me accountable no matter whatís going on in my life.
    I got the bikini for a date I thought I had when I went home, turns out that date is just going to be me and whomever else I run into on the beach! No stopping me!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  15. #75
    Senior Member
    thegame's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    2,256

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    374
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    145
    Thanked in
    123 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Belle View Post
    Thanks game! Happy for you too! Hiring a coach has made the world of a difference for me. Keeps me accountable no matter whatís going on in my life.
    I got the bikini for a date I thought I had when I went home, turns out that date is just going to be me and whomever else I run into on the beach! No stopping me!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    His loss big time!

Similar Threads

  1. Belles Freedom Log
    By Belle in forum AAS Sponsored and Unsponsored Logs
    Replies: 65
    Last Post: 09-27-2018, 03:59 PM
  2. Mk and stepping on stage
    By snaff05 in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 07-08-2017, 05:30 AM
  3. Belles 30 Days of Hell
    By Belle in forum Crazy Doser
    Replies: 68
    Last Post: 07-01-2017, 04:15 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2019 Anabolic Steroid Forums