• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Pharma. Is it worth it.

wrekem

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Just curious on others opinions. I myself use labs that are domestic non pharma and ive had a real interest for my next cycle in using pharma var. i have options of domestic non pharma various sources ie 50mg var decent price. Or typical 100x10 for a bit more. Which means id need more than one box. Ive heard some people say legit var pharma at even 30mg is beneficial and great.

Whats peoples thoughts? Feel free to discuss other compounds and experiences as well. Im sure im not the only one who contemplates future cycles and what to use.

Just curious on others opinions. I myself use labs that are domestic non pharma and ive had a real interest for my next cycle in using pharma var. i have options of domestic non pharma various sources ie 50mg var decent price. Or typical 100x10 for a bit more. Which means id need more than one box. Ive heard some people say legit var pharma at even 30mg is beneficial and great.

Whats peoples thoughts? Feel free to discuss other compounds and experiences as well. Im sure im not the only one who contemplates future cycles and what to use.

There is not a single high end UG lab in the market today that can hold a candle to the experience I had with legit Pharma var.. I ran about 15-20mg. The most positive feedback that you hear about this drug comes from legit Pharma grade.. I'm not saying that UG's don't produce some legitimate quality, because I have ran several good labs.. But..... It's not pharma ;)

IMO - Leading brand Pharmaceutical Var,T3/T4's, and AI's and believe it or not even Accutane completely outclass generic pharmaceutical companies and UG's..

Well......... If it's dosed right it doesn't really matter. I think there is plenty of real var out there. I just think, to go along with the trend that's started the last few years, people just run very high doses regardless of how good it is expecting to explode.

DQ and EP are both the best I've personally used.

I snatched a bottle of pharm var up from a friend who gets it from a compounding pharmacy, no different.

Well......... If it's dosed right it doesn't really matter. I think there is plenty of real var out there. I just think, to go along with the trend that's started the last few years, people just run very high doses regardless of how good it is expecting to explode.

DQ and EP are both the best I've personally used.

I snatched a bottle of pharm var up from a friend who gets it from a compounding pharmacy, no different.

EP var is what I use exclusively.. in my opinion the quality is definitely Superior to what's on the market, but I'm just gauging from my past experience with using Pharma var.. as a sales representative I'm just being transparent, I'm not minimizing the quality but I personally noticed a difference.. is it by much? Meh, there is a difference.. but one thing's for certain EP it's probably the most Superior generic Var the I have used to date.. I'm yet to try DQ, but I was fortunate enough to snag 4 x testosterone cypionate like very recently and I'm super stoked to run them..

Just my humble opinion I think compounding,types of binders and fillers whether there starches, cellulose and whatnot all play a major role with drug digestion and absorption..

An example would be my wife did not do well with the generic form of levothyroxine, but her blood work and response was entirely different with synthroid..

For myself, I did absolutely amazing with Absorica (isotretinoin), but when they gave me generic Myorisan I felt like complete garbage..

I suppose it's fair to say that people will respond differently.. I'm just going by my personal experience..

I’ve run pharma var from a compounding lab from my trt and I have run pharmacoms and ep.

Pharmacom and ep I ran at 50mg a day, the pharma grade var I started at 50mg a day and honestly I could not tell a single difference. For about 3 weeks at the end of the pharma grade I was taking 100-150mg a day and didn’t see or have any noticeable differences than at 50mg. (I did it only to use it all up at the end.)

If it’s var it’s var, I believe it’s as simple as that.

I’ve run pharma var from a compounding lab from my trt and I have run pharmacoms and ep.

Pharmacom and ep I ran at 50mg a day, the pharma grade var I started at 50mg a day and honestly I could not tell a single difference. For about 3 weeks at the end of the pharma grade I was taking 100-150mg a day and didn’t see or have any noticeable differences than at 50mg. (I did it only to use it all up at the end.)

If it’s var it’s var, I believe it’s as simple as that.

70+ mgs is where everything also slows down for me.. anything above 50 probably really isn't necessary.. I will add though that things do become noticeably different when i threw tbol in the mix. In fact is combination was pretty damn interesting to say the least.

How did you feel at 150? Were your pumps excessive and debilitating or no?

70+ mgs is where everything also slows down for me.. anything above 50 probably really isn't necessary.. I will add though that things do become noticeably different when i threw tbol in the mix. In fact is combination was pretty damn interesting to say the least.

How did you feel at 150? Were your pumps excessive and debilitating or no?

To be honest I couldn’t tell a difference from 50-150 at all. That being said I was also running 100mg test prop and 100mg tren Ace a day.... not sure if I would have noticed anything if I took 150mg dbol at that point lol. From other cycles I can totally agree with you on 70+mg and things slowing down. I think 50 is the magic number for me.

To be honest I couldn’t tell a difference from 50-150 at all. That being said I was also running 100mg test prop and 100mg tren Ace a day.... not sure if I would have noticed anything if I took 150mg dbol at that point lol. From other cycles I can totally agree with you on 70+mg and things slowing down. I think 50 is the magic number for me.

Good golly.. at those dosages you were probably dense as fuck.. I definitely agree that there comes a point we're throwing in anything else into the mix is really hard to assess if it's even worth the addition an effort.. not to get off topic and hijack but real quick what was your pending schedule with sites?

Sorry op, don't mean to railroad.. let me slide just this once ;)

Good golly.. at those dosages you were probably dense as fuck.. I definitely agree that there comes a point we're throwing in anything else into the mix is really hard to assess if it's even worth the addition an effort.. not to get off topic and hijack but real quick what was your pending schedule with sites?

Sorry op, don't mean to railroad.. let me slide just this once ;)

Yeah it was def a point where I went to far, but I wanted to see the results and assess my reaction to those doses. I was def dense and lean to the point that people didn’t even question that I was on something (which I did not like). I’m not a monster either 5’11 at about 195lbs at that point. I rotated delts, glutes, and quads. 2ml at each site per day and just rotated through them every 6 days.

The only thing pharma I really like to get is my ai, and any peptides I can get through my trt. I do not want to have a problem with an ai at all, nor do I wanna have to explain to my doc why I need them ASAP. Peptides are commonly faked, I’m not saying any sponsors here are pushing bunk peptides.... but they could be and not even know it. With a compounding lab I’m 98% sure I got what I wanted. Currently using bpc-157 for a fucking terrible nerve issue and it’s done fucking wonders..... I can def recommend that to be pharma grade for sure.... you def want an injury to heal. After the bpc I’m gonna do a round of thymosin beta-4 to try to finish up the healing.

There is not a single high end UG lab in the market today that can hold a candle to the experience I had with legit Pharma var.. I ran about 15-20mg. The most positive feedback that you hear about this drug comes from legit Pharma grade.. I'm not saying that UG's don't produce some legitimate quality, because I have ran several good labs.. But..... It's not pharma ;)

IMO - Leading brand Pharmaceutical Var,T3/T4's, and AI's and believe it or not even Accutane completely outclass generic pharmaceutical companies and UG's..
I agree I’ve ran pharm var and no ugl comes close. I’m guessing it had something to do with the fillers pharma companies use and how the body absorbs it. It’s the same with pharma Anadrol 50mg of raw powder just doesn’t compare to a 50mg pharma tab

EP var is what I use exclusively.. in my opinion the quality is definitely Superior to what's on the market, but I'm just gauging from my past experience with using Pharma var.. as a sales representative I'm just being transparent, I'm not minimizing the quality but I personally noticed a difference.. is it by much? Meh, there is a difference.. but one thing's for certain EP it's probably the most Superior generic Var the I have used to date.. I'm yet to try DQ, but I was fortunate enough to snag 4 x testosterone cypionate like very recently and I'm super stoked to run them..

Just my humble opinion I think compounding,types of binders and fillers whether there starches, cellulose and whatnot all play a major role with drug digestion and absorption..

An example would be my wife did not do well with the generic form of levothyroxine, but her blood work and response was entirely different with synthroid..

For myself, I did absolutely amazing with Absorica (isotretinoin), but when they gave me generic Myorisan I felt like complete garbage..

I suppose it's fair to say that people will respond differently.. I'm just going by my personal experience..
I commented on the post above before I read this but I agree 100% with what your saying here

there is a difference from getting gear from an actual pharmacy, but calling your gear pharma grade doesnt make it true unless you were there during the process. It all really depends on how good the source is. I have gotten test 400 and ran it at 800mg a week and my labs were worse than 150mg a week of legit test from CVS pharmacy

I agree I’ve ran pharm var and no ugl comes close. I’m guessing it had something to do with the fillers pharma companies use and how the body absorbs it. It’s the same with pharma Anadrol 50mg of raw powder just doesn’t compare to a 50mg pharma tab

Man I agree with this and especially if we look at the old Iranian drols.. 50mg was literally all you needed.
and like you're mentioning about the absorption and the binders and fillers that are used they play a major role..people don't realize it but binders and fillers also come out of quality and some are pretty damn expensive.. it's generic brands used the same exact chemical ingredients pound for pound, then it would be a leading brand.. leading brands aren't always synonymous because of their name, quality is what makes them stand out above and beyond anything else.. what makes a name? The product makes the name.. some people can literally get away with using generic medications, and some people can't..a simple Google search of the vast amount of binders and fillers that are used in medication would prove my point, and in some of these spreadsheets it tells you what products for preparation is more favored by generic compared to more expensive brands.. from there just simply research about the binders and fillers used by generic brands..

Yeah it was def a point where I went to far, but I wanted to see the results and assess my reaction to those doses. I was def dense and lean to the point that people didn’t even question that I was on something (which I did not like). I’m not a monster either 5’11 at about 195lbs at that point. I rotated delts, glutes, and quads. 2ml at each site per day and just rotated through them every 6 days.

The only thing pharma I really like to get is my ai, and any peptides I can get through my trt. I do not want to have a problem with an ai at all, nor do I wanna have to explain to my doc why I need them ASAP. Peptides are commonly faked, I’m not saying any sponsors here are pushing bunk peptides.... but they could be and not even know it. With a compounding lab I’m 98% sure I got what I wanted. Currently using bpc-157 for a fucking terrible nerve issue and it’s done fucking wonders..... I can def recommend that to be pharma grade for sure.... you def want an injury to heal. After the bpc I’m gonna do a round of thymosin beta-4 to try to finish up the healing.

I definitely agree with you on the AI That's why I mentioned that in my initial post.. it's not that I don't have any confidence in my go to sources, but when it concerns something like this I need to know for certain.. that's why my doctor gives me a script for arimidex.. but he won't give me tamoxifen but I'm working on that one lol

Back