• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

EQ Raws

judgmentalist

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I heard that EQ raws are atypical... most raws come in a dry powder, EQ is some kind of weird gel or something? Is this correct? Does anybody know the nerd shot behind why this would be the case?

I’ve also heard that it can be more difficult to locate quality EQ raws than most. Is this correct? What causes the inconsistency in quality or production?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Every bit of EQ raws I have ever had was a liquid. I think it's due to the low melting point of the undecylnate ester. That's why EQ 400 is easy to brew without adding much more solvent since it's already liquid to begin with. I have even put it in the freezer before to try and solidify it to scrape every bit out of the container and it still didn't harden up. I have never seen EQ base or EQ cypionate raws but they may be in a "powder" form.

From a consistency standpoint every batch I have received and brewed it always looked the same a bit thicker than pancake syrup and just as dark. As long as it's dosed properly shouldn't be any issues but I suppose the only way to tell true quality is to send off a sample of the raws for a purity test. Since it's very cheap it doesn't get sent off much if at all.

Only boldenone undecylnate is liquid form, all other forms of boldenone( acetate, propionate, cypionate) are in powder form. Also all esters besides undecylnate carry too much pip for use.

Bold cyp pip was manageable but it requires high bb 30%

Yes your right, it was discovered with some compounds that tend to carry high pip like bold cyp and dhb more solvent equals less pip. The thinking is that these compounds are crashing in the muscle. Also the addition of EO tends to lower pip, maybe the same effect of adding more bb but it works both ways. I have found this to be true of most compounds actually. For a while many brewers tried to reduce bb by substituting with mig 840, this did not work out because it caused a big increase in pip. Now most have gone back to the standard 2ba 20bb with better results.

Yes your right, it was discovered with some compounds that tend to carry high pip like bold cyp and dhb more solvent equals less pip. The thinking is that these compounds are crashing in the muscle. Also the addition of EO tends to lower pip, maybe the same effect of adding more bb but it works both ways. I have found this to be true of most compounds actually. For a while many brewers tried to reduce bb by substituting with mig 840, this did not work out because it caused a big increase in pip. Now most have gone back to the standard 2ba 20bb with better results.

I for the life of me can't remember what forum I read it on but a guy did an experiment where he said he inject just 1mL of straight BB to see if there were substantial PIP. He said he felt nothing more than regular slight injection soreness. Ever since then all brews I have done are 2/20. I am convinced that PIP is due to certain compounds like test prop, test E and DHB. Granted high dose 400mg test or 200mg DHB is going to carry significant PIP due to the amount of hormone your trying to shove into a single mL and certain carrier oils like EO or if your in the few that react to mct/mig840 are what cause the majority of PIP.

I for the life of me can't remember what forum I read it on but a guy did an experiment where he said he inject just 1mL of straight BB to see if there were substantial PIP. He said he felt nothing more than regular slight injection soreness. Ever since then all brews I have done are 2/20. I am convinced that PIP is due to certain compounds like test prop, test E and DHB. Granted high dose 400mg test or 200mg DHB is going to carry significant PIP due to the amount of hormone your trying to shove into a single mL and certain carrier oils like EO or if your in the few that react to mct/mig840 are what cause the majority of PIP.
I feel for the few guys that can’t do mig/mct I absolutely love it man.

I heard that EQ raws are atypical... most raws come in a dry powder, EQ is some kind of weird gel or something? Is this correct? Does anybody know the nerd shot behind why this would be the case?

I’ve also heard that it can be more difficult to locate quality EQ raws than most. Is this correct? What causes the inconsistency in quality or production?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
in my experience with trying EQ from UGLs I’d have to agree that for whatever reason it seems that most lack quality. Not sure exactly why this is but it’s one of thoes compounds like var, proviron, and primo that you really have to trust your source 100%

I feel for the few guys that can’t do mig/mct I absolutely love it man.

Yeah I used GSO for years and last year I was turned on to mig840 from a member here. Thankfully I have no reaction because even though I could care less about using it to make 400mg/mL product I love that it flows through a 27g pin just fine. I have become a vagina face getting older and can't stand the thought of going back to 23g pins.

Recently did a batch of EQ at 300mg/ml. Super easy to work with and yes, it's a syrup consistency at room temp. Had absolutely zero issues getting it to hold at 2/20 in MCT oil. Most of my others in MCT are crystal clear, the EQ has a slight golden tint. Good luck man.

IML Gear Cream!
Recently did a batch of EQ at 300mg/ml. Super easy to work with and yes, it's a syrup consistency at room temp. Had absolutely zero issues getting it to hold at 2/20 in MCT oil. Most of my others in MCT are crystal clear, the EQ has a slight golden tint. Good luck man.
I posted something awhile back about crystal clear EQ that I friend of mine purchased. Some guys said I was crazy even asking about it. My concern was for him that it should have had a least a slight hint of color and not completely clear like it was. Turns out after about 3 months of him running it he said it was trash and never did kick in. I know color of compounds don’t mean much at all but I think tren and eq are the exceptions. I’ve never seen crystal clear tren or legit crystal clear eq

I posted something awhile back about crystal clear EQ that I friend of mine purchased. Some guys said I was crazy even asking about it. My concern was for him that it should have had a least a slight hint of color and not completely clear like it was. Turns out after about 3 months of him running it he said it was trash and never did kick in. I know color of compounds don’t mean much at all but I think tren and eq are the exceptions. I’ve never seen crystal clear tren or legit crystal clear eq

Every EQ I have ever gotten has had at least a slight tint to it. I always thought tren was dark however my old great raw supplier said that tren is actually tinted that color at the factory. Never bought any from him but he was great and I got to know him on a personal level much more than just a customer through the years. He got out of the game not busted but I think he finally made enough money and hopefully is living the good life in a foreign country.

While I was trying new raw suppliers I got a batch or clear tren. I had my doubts but it was good stuff and the few guys I supply said it worked great so I have to believe my original guy that there is some truth to it. My current supplier has the tinted version as I am sure that the community is used to certain things. When I was using GSO to brew different compounds would have different golden tints to them. Now that all I use is mig840 everything is crystal clear aside from the tren and EQ. Even deca that would be golden is clear. It definitely took a bit of getting used to but I love how clear stuff looks now using mig840.

Every EQ I have ever gotten has had at least a slight tint to it. I always thought tren was dark however my old great raw supplier said that tren is actually tinted that color at the factory. Never bought any from him but he was great and I got to know him on a personal level much more than just a customer through the years. He got out of the game not busted but I think he finally made enough money and hopefully is living the good life in a foreign country.

While I was trying new raw suppliers I got a batch or clear tren. I had my doubts but it was good stuff and the few guys I supply said it worked great so I have to believe my original guy that there is some truth to it. My current supplier has the tinted version as I am sure that the community is used to certain things. When I was using GSO to brew different compounds would have different golden tints to them. Now that all I use is mig840 everything is crystal clear aside from the tren and EQ. Even deca that would be golden is clear. It definitely took a bit of getting used to but I love how clear stuff looks now using mig840.
I remember when mct/mig first started getting popular the first time I saw finished product I was so skeptical lol. I didn’t have nearly as much knowledge back then and in my head I thought for sure I had a bunch of vials filled with just oil.

I remember when mct/mig first started getting popular the first time I saw finished product I was so skeptical lol. I didn’t have nearly as much knowledge back then and in my head I thought for sure I had a bunch of vials filled with just oil.

Yeah the first time I brewed with it I looked at it as it seemed like water in the vial and I had to reassure my buddies that I used the same raws and it was dosed properly as there was no tint in anything but the tren and EQ. I also told them they could use 27g pins as well. It took a bit for them to get over it but they all love it now. It's definitely hard getting over what your used to seeing color/consistency wise. I am sure some placebo effect took over but they came around.

It's a mind fuck for sure but when it's so smooth and quick, they get over it!

Where are you getting the mig at? I haven't seen any on the supply place I normally use and I've never tried it. I'm thinking I might use it with cyp next time since I had to add some extra solvent last time due to it crashing on me.

It's a mind fuck for sure but when it's so smooth and quick, they get over it!

Where are you getting the mig at? I haven't seen any on the supply place I normally use and I've never tried it. I'm thinking I might use it with cyp next time since I had to add some extra solvent last time due to it crashing on me.

PM sent to you.

Its was manageable for me after about the first 2 weeks so by the 5th shot I was used to it I always hated up the oil b4 pinning though

- - - Updated - - -

Some ppl respond bad to certain solvents though if your sensitive to bb then I'd say lower the bb and use g or eo

Mastiff/guys, help a brother out. I think MCT = Medium Chain Triglycerides? But what is mig/840? I would like to brew some EQ for my 1st time and am very interested in NOT screwing it up. I would love it if you guys could help me with EQ brewing!!

Last edited:
Mastiff/guys, help a brother out. I think MCT = Medium Chain Triglycerides? But what is mig/840? I would like to brew some EQ for my 1st time and am very interested in NOT screwing it up. I would love it if you guys could help me with EQ brewing!!

I pulled this from a website. You don't need mig840 to brew EQ even at 400mg/mL. If you want to use it to make the injection as thin as possible then yes go for it. You can use it same as any other carrier oil. I wouldn't mess with the tried and true BA/BB ratios though.

"
Miglyol 840 is a thin oil of propylene glycol diester (a compound containing two ester groups) that flows almost like water through the smallest of needles. It’s colorless and has a neutral odor, but has been said to have similar properties as coconut oil or mct oil, except is twice as thin. Miglyol is often used as a moisturizer as it has emollient properties or as a pharmaceutical grade solvent made from saturated plant fatty acids."

Back