• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Monday reminder all ears on deck ::please read::

Vision

Team supervisor P.S.L.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Listen everyone.. Summer is around the corner, some of us are where we should be, some are almost there and others may be a bit behind and that's OK..
You'll reach your goal if you follow the simple formula below -

In order to be successful with your target goal, the VERY first thing you need to do is fall in love with the process,the work, the way of life.. I promise you, everything else will follow suit...

Happy Monday and get those gains!

Sending good vibes your way,
Vision

Listen everyone.. Summer is around the corner, some of us are where we should be, some are almost there and others may be a bit behind and that's OK..
You'll reach your goal if you follow the simple formula below -

In order to be successful with your target goal, the VERY first thing you need to do is fall in love with the process,the work, the way of life.. I promise you, everything else will follow suit...

Happy Monday and get those gains!

Sending good vibes your way,
Vision

You always have profound words and good perspectives that are easily missed. . Much appreciated and thank you for your.... vision ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good advice bro...

I for one am behind. Need to string together a couple of good weeks in the kitchen and I can turn it around pretty fast.

Back