• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Top notch provider

jim stevens

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
First order with these guys.
Amazing service and speedy turnaround.
Modafinil is Grade A too, in case anyone is wondering

Thank you for your feedback.
Brother, what brand of Modafinil you got?
Describe your full experience please, Im sure ASF members would be interested to know!

Last edited:

Glad you are happy! Communication, service, fast TA's, that's what DS is all about. Thanks!

I got the generica modiawake 100mg.
Started Taking 200mg every morning on saturday. I'm studying for the LSAT and have been occasionally taking 25mg vyvanse, so I'm familiar with the focus increase and systemic effects of amphetamines.
200mg mod gives better focus than the Vyv and has none of the other sides of a stim no racing HR, no purple blotchy skin from reduced systemic blood flow, no BP headaches, nothing. Just drive and focus. Also helps piece together abstract concepts much more easily, very helpful in understanding logic. I wish I had found this a long time ago
I take it about 7 am and have plenty of energy until about 8-9 pm. No problems sleeping at all. And no morning "hangover" like a typical stim gives you. Also exceptional focus during workouts. It's impossible to get distracted from the iron, even by the nicest spandex-clad ass, completely in the zone.
Highly recommend

Back