• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Mighty Mouse HGH Testing Generics/Omnitrope

Get Shredded!
I will do that as long as I can deal with the sides. These genetics at 5iu a day are hard enough to deal with. Lethargy is killing me and so is the tightness in fingers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Cool! :winkfinger: P.S. Did you see my natty IGF-1 number posted recently? I think it's a close second to yours . . .

Hey MM why so much T4? 150mcg a day is a hefty dose. Does bloodwork show you need that much? Do you have a goal TSH your going for?
REHH, this is the kind of stuff I was talking about - I keep seeing high T4 numbers needed on growth hormone (higher than 50 mcg, I mean). I'll keep your advice in mind and do blood tests to make sure I am in range but not at the bottom of the range like I am now, all natty with respect to thyroid and growth hormone. I do appreciate your input.

Here was the blood work pulled on 5/28

So uhm yeah it was the day after Memorial Day and I may have drank a little or a lot fuck I can’t remember

Reason why test is so high I injected 125mg 10hr prior. But I didn’t pull blood work for test levels

125mcg of t4 is keeping me in range
5109d285d56b2d7bd12670bb4aef4420.jpg
fe08f7fe2f9fda060d919e68ed045854.jpg

And not even at the high end of the range. Good info, MM, thanks.

His TSH is at high end of range....lower number = higher hormone levels.

I see the thyroid stimulating hormone number. I was commenting only on his T4, which is still at the low end.

T4 does play a role in negative feedback for TSH, but T3 is the predominant inhibitor of TSH secretion.

Growth hormone, many have observed, lowers T4, but not T3. This is the reason many here have been supplementing T4. MM's labs appear to bear that out, considering how much T4 he is taking, and it is still at the low end of the range.

Sup Mouse Pack...how goes it today?

IML Gear Cream!
T4 does play a role in negative feedback for TSH, but T3 is the predominant inhibitor of TSH secretion.

Growth hormone, many have observed, lowers T4, but not T3. This is the reason many here have been supplementing T4. MM's labs appear to bear that out, considering how much T4 he is taking, and it is still at the low end of the range.

Most all Drs prescribe T4 based off the TSH level. Very few prescribe T3, just T4, unless you have problem converting T4 to T4.

Should I lower it and see how the next week blood test is?

That would be interesting, so long as your HGH dosage remains the same for comparison

Most all Drs prescribe T4 based off the TSH level. Very few prescribe T3, just T4, unless you have problem converting T4 to T4.
100% correct. There are guidelines telling them to do it this way. I am just not as sure this is the best way for US to do it, when we are addressing something in particular that happens as a result of growth hormone administration.

[FONT=&quot]Testing for TSH is a first-line screening test for both hypothyroidism and hyperthyroidism. If values are outside the reference range of 0.4 to 4.5 uIU/ml, one reflex to measuring T4 if TSH is elevated, or T4 and T3 if TSH is decreased. However, TSH is the best first test in both the evaluation of hypothyroidism and hyperthyroidism as the test is more reliable than plasma T3/T4 which fluctuates. In hypothyroidism, if the cause is primary (originating in the thyroid gland itself), high TSH would be detected, and this is the best first-line test. This would be accompanied by low total T4, low free T4, hypercholesterolemia (decreased LDL receptor synthesis), and elevated creatinine kinase levels and thyroid antibodies in Hashimoto disease.
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

Yes, it is even offset two spaces on the right hand margin to make sure that you wouldn't mistake it for my writing. It's called a "block quote." I was concerned you would not understand, anyway, but you did! Good job! :twothumbs:

Yes, it is even offset two spaces on the right hand margin to make sure that you wouldn't mistake it for my writing. It's called a "block quote." I was concerned you would not understand, anyway, but you did! Good job! :twothumbs:
You're proving my Google.com guru point correct.

Figured you would.

Oh, btw, I don't view this on a pc so I can't see the formatting of "block quote".

I just know you didn't write that yourself cause you're pretty much cluess in all things concerning this lifestyle.

Alright, great, thanks for your very valuable input while creepily stalking all of my posts. What the fuck are you doing? What is the goal of these posts?

Alright, great, thanks for your very valuable input while creepily stalking all of my posts. What the fuck are you doing? What is the goal of these posts?
Me explaining how stupid you are is way more valuable then anything you've posted on this forum.

It's basically letting the membership know to not take anything you say seriously because you're a joke.

You haven't explained shit. REHH said something I agreed with, and I grabbed something from NCBI showing why they do it the way he said. Then I wondered aloud whether that was also the right way to do it for those injecting growth hormone and attempting to adjust their changing T4 levels as a result.

How, exactly, does that make me "stupid?"

You have a major axe to grind, and I am frankly baffled at your vendetta against me.

I haven't claimed to be a guru of any sort whatsoever, Google or otherwise.

You haven't explained shit. REHH said something I agreed with, and I grabbed something from NCBI showing why they do it the way he said. Then I wondered aloud whether that was also the right way to do it for those injecting growth hormone and attempting to adjust their changing T4 levels as a result.

How, exactly, does that make me "stupid?"

You have a major axe to grind, and I am frankly baffled at your vendetta against me.

I haven't claimed to be a guru of any sort whatsoever, Google or otherwise.
Let's look back.

Let's see, between telling people to get to single digit bf before starting a cycle, yes you've said this twice I believe, your outstanding advice on ai's, it's great advice, the best advice ever and, talking about this guy's prep, your general prove it attitude, questioning EVERY SINGLE thing anyone posts, it's very clear you're a clown.

The only "axe I have to grind" is your general presence at this point.

Get Shredded!
Let's look back.

Let's see, between telling people to get to single digit bf before starting a cycle, yes you've said this twice I believe, your outstanding advice on ai's, it's great advice, the best advice ever and, talking about this guy's prep, your general prove it attitude, questioning EVERY SINGLE thing anyone posts, it's very clear you're a clown.

The only "axe I have to grind" is your general presence at this point.

I haven't said that once, much less twice.

Your life must really be a special snowflake protected bubble if my presence here creates such emotional turmoil and histrionic postings.

Well good morning bros...Jeez what have I missed it's hot up in here came to check on Mighty Mouses progress and walked into a war zone :popcorn:

I will update this week between vacation and work haven’t had time to get bloodwork done
Can't blame us for checking in. This is probably the best thread here right now, Mighty-Mouse. We appreciate whatever time and results you can give us. Hope your vacation went well.

Can't blame us for checking in. This is probably the best thread here right now, Mighty-Mouse. We appreciate whatever time and results you can give us. Hope your vacation went well.

Thanks bro. Was perfect! No working my ass off in this Texas heat to make a buck or two

Hey MM. Got a question for ya.
Not busting balls for Height. Just curious of Your opinion.
Being known as one of the resident short guys here. Do you feel shorter arms give you an advantage on push movements. Being that I have long lanky guitar strings hanging from my sleeves. I often feel that to get my elbows to a 45° I have a longer range of motion. Putting more Stress on my shoulder joints. Is there logic to that or am I over thinking shit?
Lookin forward to your next update

Hey MM. Got a question for ya.
Not busting balls for Height. Just curious of Your opinion.
Being known as one of the resident short guys here. Do you feel shorter arms give you an advantage on push movements. Being that I have long lanky guitar strings hanging from my sleeves. I often feel that to get my elbows to a 45° I have a longer range of motion. Putting more Stress on my shoulder joints. Is there logic to that or am I over thinking shit?
Lookin forward to your next update
I believe being shorter is advantagous in all compound lifts. I fall in the middle so I have no dog in this fight. Just my opinion.

Sent from my moto g(6) play using Tapatalk

I believe being shorter is advantagous in all compound lifts. I fall in the middle so I have no dog in this fight. Just my opinion.

Thanks compound! I feel like my upper outter area of my pecs build way easier Than inner middle area.like it starts outter armpit area. Is that typical. Or my specific range of motion and or style of training causing hindered results.
Probly the weed lol

Thanks compound! I feel like my upper outter area of my pecs build way easier Than inner middle area.like it starts outter armpit area. Is that typical. Or my specific range of motion and or style of training causing hindered results.
Probly the weed lol
Just do some homework on how to hit those more. Cable fly's laying down and at an incline hit my inner pecs well. I'd just integrate more flys period. You'll feel it.

Sorry bout the wait but fuck it

There is a 2 week gap on this test I was on vacation and shit.

Still same 5iu pinned in am
Skipped one pin 5 days prior to blood pull

Also pinned 125mg test the same morning
017ca3cfee6f99a2ffe94b0457a01bcc.jpg

Pinned growth at 10:10am
Pulled blood at 10:35 am

Back