• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Would you order from?

IML Gear Cream!
How long you fellas been ordering gear on the Internet? Using personal emails? Learn some opsec. I blame everyone

I said that i send funds to foreign countries to feed the homeless and i only use my employeer's email for all personal business so go fuk yourself sideways.

I said that i send funds to foreign countries to feed the homeless and i only use my employeer's email for all personal business so go fuk yourself sideways.

I have no idea what you’re even talking about. Stay angry tho bro

How long you fellas been ordering gear on the Internet? Using personal emails? Learn some opsec. I blame everyone
I cant tell you did not read the entire thread. Had you done so you would have seen blame was also taken.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

I cant tell you did not read the entire thread. Had you done so you would have seen blame was also taken.

of course I didn’t.

Also to clear this up sending western union at least is very easy to do without an ID. But have fun getting that money back if something happens lol

Also to clear this up sending western union at least is very easy to do without an ID. But have fun getting that money back if something happens lol
This right here and I have learned the hard way.

Get Shredded!
LE is not my concern for the record. Juciepal said it himself, they're not interested in end users. I was just taken back by the action itself.

generally this is true however LE does like to prove points and make examples out of people. A few years ago someone who lived about an hour away from me was busted receiving 4 bottles of test and 100 d bol tabs. It was all over the local news he got hit with intent to distribute 104 counts of steroid possession. He had no priors at all on his record and they searched his house and found absolutely nothing else. If I remember correctly he was facing 5 years. They made him out to be a terrible monster who was a big time drug dealer.

correct. I did have one instance where I had to change Receiver details and when calling WU I was told I would have to go back to the physical location and provide ID. Receiver details and when calling WU I was told I would have to go back to the physical location and provide ID Thank god when I went back all they asked me for was the Receipt

I now do one of two things. Place smaller orders or if I absolutely have to place an order where I can’t afford to lose the funds I just use my info or have a friend do it in return for some

generally this is true however LE does like to prove points and make examples out of people. A few years ago someone who lived about an hour away from me was busted receiving 4 bottles of test and 100 d bol tabs. It was all over the local news he got hit with intent to distribute 104 counts of steroid possession. He had no priors at all on his record and they searched his house and found absolutely nothing else. If I remember correctly he was facing 5 years. They made him out to be a terrible monster who was a big time drug dealer.
I'm sure this is true but the odds of that happening is extremely high. You probably have a better chance of a cop planting a bag of weed in your car during a traffic stop

- - - Updated - - -

Gibbs always makes good threads.......you fucker!

For fucks sake!!!!

Fucking Anabolic Alliance just did the same fucking thing!! Check your emails if you ever asked for a list.

What the fuck kind of retards are running these UGLs?! If any of you dumb fuck sponsors ever pulled some shit like that in the real black market you'd be cut into pieces and fed to the fish. Apparently we have some real fucktards around this place

Here you go. Great job guys. Way to keep it professional...
0b9e5a53b68fcc08ae2aa3a2eb27f25b.jpg

Here you go. Great job guys. Way to keep it professional...
0b9e5a53b68fcc08ae2aa3a2eb27f25b.jpg
LMAO you beat me to it bro. How fucking stupid, careless, and lazy can these sources be man seriously. This is the third time now in a couple of months. Gold line, Juicepal, now AA. Seeing how careless they are with others info makes me glad I’ve never ordered from any of the three.

hotmail is still a thing? Good gravy. Simply amazed by the number of low security email accounts. Any aol email accounts?

LMAO you beat me to it bro. How fucking stupid, careless, and lazy can these sources be man seriously. This is the third time now in a couple of months. Gold line, Juicepal, now AA. Seeing how careless they are with others info makes me glad I’ve never ordered from any of the three.
I don't mind the mass emailing as long as it's blind copied. I understand it for marketing purposes. Hence why I use anonymous accounts. Unbelievable

IML Gear Cream!
hotmail is still a thing? Good gravy. Simply amazed by the number of low security email accounts. Any aol email accounts?

Hotmail user checking in i use it for all the dating website. Too corny?

If it made the local news then can you post the article? I hate to say it but you are making stuff up now to scare everyone. This story is impossible. Not even in a rare case. Never has this happened.

Last edited:
If it made the local news then can you post the article? I hate to say it but you are making stuff up now to scare everyone. This story is impossible. Not even in a rare case. Never has this happened.
why would I make this up bro... here you go pal now what do you have to say.... also I was wrong about one detail it was 500 dbol not 100 which could very well still be personal use especially if they were 5-10mg pills
https://www.nola.com/crime/2010/09/chalmette_man_arrested_after_r.html

Street value 5400 man get the duck out of here more like 400
yea no shit huh they always make it seem so much worse then it is

- - - Updated - - -

I’ll be waiting for your response....

why would I make this up bro... here you go pal now what do you have to say.... also I was wrong about one detail it was 500 dbol not 100 which could very well still be personal use especially if they were 5-10mg pills
Yeah but that was an international bust is juicepal international? I could see it happening cause of Customs ( Not Custom lol) but its a different game domestic. International just gets set up with a controlled delivery but domestic I would think there are warrants involved

What do i have to say? I have to say that You did make this up just like I said you did. You just said it yourself, you were wrong about the details .. So yes you did make it up. You exaggerated the amount of dbol and said it was 5x more than what was listed in the article. Also where in the article does it say he was facing 5 years? You made that up too just like I said you did.

Also for all we know that testosterone vials were 100 ML each which is common with international shipments. (400 ml total of test)
And for all we know it was 25 mg or 50 mg of dbol tablets which would explain the street value of $5,000. and it was customs and immigration that found this package which started this arrest.

Where is the 5 years? where is the 100 dbol tabs. Like i said , you made it up.:nono:

And if you dig a little bit further, i bet you he got community service or probation when everything was said and done. No way did he do any prison time for that.

Even a lot of guys that are caught with thousands of vials and powder dont do any jail time. Vir vires, tabman, the 10 million bust in miami to name of a few.... Thousands of steroid vials found and more, and zero prison time to name of a few labs. The majority of guys that actually go to jail over steroids are committing other serous crimes with weapons, narcotics, tax evasion and money laundering involved. It isnt the steroids itself that caused them to face lengthy prison time. It was the tax evasion and money laundering, weapons, narcotics that caused the sentencing.

Last edited:
Back