SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,831 Posts
    Rep Points

2 NEW UNIQUE & RARE products RIGHT HERE

Take a LQQK

Hormone produced naturally in the human organism (produced by the hypothalamus and released in the hypophysis)

OXYTOCINis a nanopeptide (containing 9 aminoacids) acting as a neuromodulator in the brain.
    (for women it's a hormone that helps out during labor and after labor condition as well as lactation processes,
    in general it's known as the sexual reproduction hormone
    )

OXYTOCINis being released in the brain during orgasm kissing,hugging loved ones even during friendly handshake It generally increases mood and mental well being ,
    trust and overal social abilities (especially for people with social behavior disorders)

OXYTOCINacts a the brain neurotransmitter improving/fixing social conditions and/or disorders
    (improves conditions for pair bonding and social groups belonging aspects)

BPC157it is a synthetic peptide (containing 15 aminoacids) with a potent regeneration and healing properties. Highly efficient in regeneration and healing the whole body by eliminating all kinds of toxins
    also efficiently enhances and improves body regeneration processes.

BPC157is a great solution for regeneration and healing inflammatory conditions caused by injuries,over-training and pushed through muscles bones and joints.

Research has proven thatBPC157heals stomach ulcers,digestive system disorders,also all kinds of inflammatory conditions in the whole body.

It's a great enhancer and speed up agent for healing and regeneration of the bone system and joints.

BPC157has also proven to be a great agent for growth and regeneration of blood vessels.

BPC157 - DOSAGE: 200 - 250mcg twice a day (until symptoms/conditions are cured)

For more info contact one of our highly qualified expert sales representatives here at PSL.

:::Product details here:::

P.S.L Representative
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts
    Rep Points

Oxytocin is one that has caught my interest. I haven't read up much on it yet but since we carry it now I'll have to educate myself. Sounds like a good "feel-good" compound.

EuroPharmacies Ambassador
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,831 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by jozifp103 View Post
    Oxytocin is one that has caught my interest. I haven't read up much on it yet but since we carry it now I'll have to educate myself. Sounds like a good "feel-good" compound.
    I'm yet to use it but the best way to describe it is a very euphoric feeling.. from everything that I've gathered.. if I knew about this back in my early days I would incorporate it after a night of nose candy lolol

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    839 Posts
    Rep Points

Two very nice additions!! I have no experience with oxytocin, but I do know friends personally who have used it. From what I understand is the euphoric feeling isnít a high. You donít actually feel a high. Imagine having a day weíre there are zero problems and everything is going your way. How you feel. Happy, relaxed but chipper for lack of better word. It also calmed a buddy of mineís anxiety and he was a bit more social during the time of use. Definitely something I will be reading more up on and trying myself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    151 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Sherk View Post
    Two very nice additions!! I have no experience with oxytocin, but I do know friends personally who have used it. From what I understand is the euphoric feeling isnít a high. You donít actually feel a high. Imagine having a day weíre there are zero problems and everything is going your way. How you feel. Happy, relaxed but chipper for lack of better word. It also calmed a buddy of mineís anxiety and he was a bit more social during the time of use. Definitely something I will be reading more up on and trying myself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Sounds like just what the doctor ordered at this point for me....It can't rain all the time right? I know I stole that line from the movie the Crow but it fits perfectly right now

SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,831 Posts
    Rep Points

It seems like this compound oxy would be very complimentary when running Trenbolone alongside with noopept.. it would help with mental clarity, calmness and a state of well-being when dealing with Tren anxiety.. on paper that sounds legit?!??

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    876 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Vision View Post
    It seems like this compound oxy would be very complimentary when running Trenbolone alongside with noopept.. it would help with mental clarity, calmness and a state of well-being when dealing with Tren anxiety.. on paper that sounds legit?!??
    swap noopept with modafinil and add proviron and now weíre talking lol.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    876 Posts
    Rep Points

What is the recommend dose for oxy? Iím looking online and dosing is all over the place

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    182 Posts
    Rep Points

Damn would love to try this. Can a rep pm me about pricing

SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,831 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by stinkfingerdelux View Post
    Damn would love to try this. Can a rep pm me about pricing
    The pricing is listed on the very top of the page in the picture

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    143 Posts
    Rep Points

Also curious about the oxcytocin. Would appreciate any info on dosing regimen, tolerance build-up, and whether it's IM or subq.

Any info would be awesome!!!

P.S.L Representative
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by iceman1977 View Post
    Also curious about the oxcytocin. Would appreciate any info on dosing regimen, tolerance build-up, and whether it's IM or subq.

Any info would be awesome!!!
    Always start low with 10-20mcg and go up from there. I'd say no more than 50mcg would be needed. Subq or IM is fine.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    81 Posts
    Rep Points

BPC157 Articles from PubMed

Achilles detachment in rat and stable gastric pentadecapeptide BPC 157: Promoted tendon-to-bone healing and opposed corticosteroid aggravation.

Stable gastric pentadecapeptide BPC 157 (BPC 157, as an antiulcer agent in clinical trials for inflammatory bowel disease; PLD-116, PL 14736, Pliva, no toxicity reported) alone (without carrier) ameliorates healing of tendon and bone, respectively, as well as other tissues. Thereby, we focus on Achilles tendon-to-bone healing: tendon to bone could not be healed spontaneously, but it was recovered by this peptide. After the rat's Achilles tendon was sharply transected from calcaneal bone, agents [BPC 157 (10 microg, 10 ng, 10 pg), 6alpha-methylprednisolone (1 mg), 0.9% NaCl (5 mL)] were given alone or in combination [/kg body weight (b.w.) intraperitoneally, once time daily, first 30-min after surgery, last 24 h before analysis]. Tested at days 1, 4, 7, 10, 14, and 21 after Achilles detachment, BPC 157 improves healing functionally [Achilles functional index (AFI) values substantially increased], biomechanically (load to failure, stiffness, and Young elasticity modulus significantly increased), macro/microscopically, immunohistochemistry (better organization of collagen fibers, and advanced vascular appearance, more collagen type I). 6alpha-Methylprednisolone consistently aggravates the healing, while BPC 157 substantially reduces 6alpha-methylprednisolone healing aggravation. Thus, direct tendon-to-bone healing using stabile nontoxic peptide BPC 157 without a carrier might successfully exchange the present reconstructive surgical methods.

Pentadecapeptide BPC 157 (PL 14736) improves ligament healing in the rat.

We improved medial collateral ligament (MCL) healing throughout 90 days after surgical transection. We introduced intraperitoneal, per-oral (in drinking water) and topical (thin cream layer) peptide therapy always given alone, without a carrier. Previously, as an effective peptide therapy, stable gastric pentadecapeptide BPC 157 (GEPPPGKPADDAGLV, an anti-ulcer peptide effective in inflammatory bowel disease therapy (PL 14736)) particularly improved healing of transected tendon and muscle and wound healing effect including the expression of the early growth response 1 (egr-1) gene. After MCL transection BPC 157 was effective in rats when given once daily intraperitoneally (10 microg or 10 ng/kg) or locally as a thin layer (1.0 microg dissolved in distilled water/g commercial neutral cream) at the site of injury, first application 30 min after surgery and the final application 24 h before sacrifice. Likewise, BPC 157 was effective given per-orally (0.16 microg/ml in the drinking water (12 ml/day/rat)) until sacrifice. Commonly, BPC 157 microg-ng-rats exhibited consistent functional, biomechanical, macroscopic and histological healing improvements. Thus, we suggest BPC 157 improved healing of acute ligament injuries in further ligament therapy.

puritysourcelabs.ru

Pick Up Something Heavy