Anabolic Alliance

CompoundLift's Anabolic Alliance Log

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    801 Posts
    Rep Points

Drained 6 pints by yourself into the toilet?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    941 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by malfeasance View Post
    Drained 6 pints by yourself into the toilet?
    Yeah man feelin brand new lol
    I'm no GainTrain...

Sent from my LG-SP320 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    801 Posts
    Rep Points

Lowered hematocrit down to 23. Won't be over 50 again for a couple years. Lying in bed, ghostly white like a vampire.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    941 Posts
    Rep Points

Lowered hematocrit down to 23. Won't be over 50 again for a couple years. Lying in bed, ghostly white like a vampire.
    No I really just did blood work as promised! I figure you know that though.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    941 Posts
    Rep Points

So I have good news and I have bad news.
    Getting blood work done today was a real pain in the ass. I went to LabCorp. The people who work there are complete fools. They couldn't even tell me what test to order for uncapped testosterone. I told them I needed the LC-MS/MS test and they told me that was a form of technology used to get more accurate readings. After some research, I did find this to be true. After more research, I ended up finding out I needed the female hormone panel. They told me I needed a doctor to order the uncapped testosterone. I didn't like that so I drove 20 minutes to Quest Diagnostics. They told me the basic testosterone test was $220.00. I laughed in the lady's face and said, "Really, come on...?"
    So after getting back on the internet and doing more research, I found a site I could order a TT test through. Then I drove me ass all the way back over to Labcorp. Pulled bloods and it took 5 minutes.
    I will be more prepared next time for this. I didn't know you had to order the test first.
    Heads up to everyone pulling bloods for the first time... These are just collection sites. They don't know too much so you must be informed on exactly what you want and you MUST order the test prior to showing up. I believe I may have ended up with capped testosterone. I really hope not. At least if the blood work comes back above 1500ng/dl, it should be a good indicator that Anabolic Alliances test is good. Passing on the 600 mg protocol was around 2200 with a +/- of around 150 if I recall correctly. I pulled bloods a full 7 days after my last dose and followed the protocol exactly when pinning and also used no AI whatsoever. If it comes back at >1500, we know we have some solid test cyp on deck. Maybe I'll end up with uncapped. I don't even know at this point.
    I'll have results in about a week.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts
    Rep Points

Thanks for all the hardwork! Hopefully it is the uncapped one. Can't wait to see it

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    801 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by CompoundLifts31 View Post
    So I have good news and I have bad news.
    Getting blood work done today was a real pain in the ass. I went to LabCorp. The people who work there are complete fools. They couldn't even tell me what test to order for uncapped testosterone. I told them I needed the LC-MS/MS test and they told me that was a form of technology used to get more accurate readings. After some research, I did find this to be true. After more research, I ended up finding out I needed the female hormone panel. They told me I needed a doctor to order the uncapped testosterone. I didn't like that so I drove 20 minutes to Quest Diagnostics. They told me the basic testosterone test was $220.00. I laughed in the lady's face and said, "Really, come on...?"
    So after getting back on the internet and doing more research, I found a site I could order a TT test through. Then I drove me ass all the way back over to Labcorp. Pulled bloods and it took 5 minutes.
    I will be more prepared next time for this. I didn't know you had to order the test first.
    Heads up to everyone pulling bloods for the first time... These are just collection sites. They don't know too much so you must be informed on exactly what you want and you MUST order the test prior to showing up. I believe I may have ended up with capped testosterone. I really hope not. At least if the blood work comes back above 1500ng/dl, it should be a good indicator that Anabolic Alliances test is good. Passing on the 600 mg protocol was around 2200 with a +/- of around 150 if I recall correctly. I pulled bloods a full 7 days after my last dose and followed the protocol exactly when pinning and also used no AI whatsoever. If it comes back at >1500, we know we have some solid test cyp on deck. Maybe I'll end up with uncapped. I don't even know at this point.
    I'll have results in about a week.

CompoundLifts31,

Next time do it online. Order whatever tests you want, pay online, make the appointment online at a time convenient to you, print the requisition papers, and go at the proper time. You check in, hand the lady the requisition papers they call you to the back (usually 15 minutes later than your appointment, sigh), draw blood, and they show you out. There is no discussion with anybody.

I just did this last week. It could not be easier. Why put yourself through all that headache?

Go here. https://www.privatemdlabs.com/lp/bod...er-testing.php

It tells you which tests are capped and uncapped when you are reviewing them. LC-MS/MS available if you want it. Just select it and pay for it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    941 Posts
    Rep Points

Capped. Fuck. Still above 1500 on 600mgs one week after last pin. It's good Cyp!!!
    If he sends me more cyp, I'll run the better test from the previous post in 3 weeks time.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    941 Posts
    Rep Points

CompoundLifts31,

Next time do it online. Order whatever tests you want, pay online, make the appointment online at a time convenient to you, print the requisition papers, and go at the proper time. You check in, hand the lady the requisition papers they call you to the back (usually 15 minutes later than your appointment, sigh), draw blood, and they show you out. There is no discussion with anybody.

I just did this last week. It could not be easier. Why put yourself through all that headache?

Go here. https://www.privatemdlabs.com/lp/bod...er-testing.php

It tells you which tests are capped and uncapped when you are reviewing them. LC-MS/MS available if you want it. Just select it and pay for it.
    10 4. Lesson learned...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    801 Posts
    Rep Points

No problemo, amigo. That's the reason that we're all here.