Dutch Pharma

Super inject line TD

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,047 Posts
    Rep Points

Just woke up and was checking on the test e 400 and itís crashed again. Iím going to try again to get it to stay in solution

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    55 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Jswole220 View Post
    I received my free sample today. I picked the sust 500 but received the test e 400. No big deal at all I actually have some test 400 from another source so when Iím ready to do my next blast it will definitely come in handy to minimize pinning. My vial was also crashed but came back into solution very quickly with a heating pad and just for good measure I put it back on the pad for 10 more minutes. As long as it stays in solution for a few weeks is all that matters so once it comes time to use it wonít crash in the muscle. Thanks Dutch I truly appreciate the opportunity to give your brand a try Iíve been wanting to for awhile now 44onswole has nothing but good things to say about Dutch gear and said the deca and prop are amongst the best heís ran.
    Hey big boss, we are shipping replacement vials for the guys who had their first one crashed.
    the first batch was crashed, was a mess, but those super series have such high concentrations that they crashed with temperature difference/
    Now the second Batch is stable, they found out how to make it stable,
    So don't hesitate to email me to request a replacement vial, so we can ship this to you sir
    DUTCH QUALITY GEAR
    DutchQuality-Domestic-Excellence in Service
    Wickr Messenger : DutchPharmaUsa
    DutchPharma@ProtonMail.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,047 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by DUTCHPHARMA View Post
    Hey big boss, we are shipping replacement vials for the guys who had their first one crashed.
    the first batch was crashed, was a mess, but those super series have such high concentrations that they crashed with temperature difference/
    Now the second Batch is stable, they found out how to make it stable,
    So don't hesitate to email me to request a replacement vial, so we can ship this to you sir
    hey brother I appreciate it I was told already I would be re shipped the sust 500 early this week. I just sent another e mail requesting tracking when available. I truly appreciate it Dutch yíall have some damn good customer service.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    Rep Points

3 pins in so far and surprised there is zero pip for higher mg test...literally can't even tell where I pinned. Props to the brewer and Dutch. I'm pinning m/w/f of .5 cc Test C with 1 cc of eq300 (different sponsor) and should know the potency of the Test C within the next 3 to 4 weeks. Really liking it so far. Anyone else trying his new line of gear?