Super inject line TD

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    Rep Points

Super inject line TD

Just received these yesterday and posting some pic's of Test C 400 and Test E 400. These have great packaging and seem potent. The Test E looks crashed, but no biggie, just gotta heat it up and reconstitute it.

I'll run the Test C once my current bottle, (different sponsor), is finished, should be about 2 weeks or so.

Thanks Dutch for the opportunity to try this out. Never used Dutch gear before but hear great things. Looking forward to see how the pip is and should make cruising/blasting easy.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    606 Posts
    Rep Points

They both looked crashed- That Cyp isnt exactly clear unless it is the lighting

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by lifter6973 View Post
    They both looked crashed- That Cyp isnt exactly clear unless it is the lighting
    Yeah..they're both crashed. Not sure if anyone else is getting the super inject lines crashed too..hope others can chime in

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    606 Posts
    Rep Points

Sometimes its not a big deal like you said- Ive had that happen to some stuff before- Sometimes it goes back into solution and stays and sometimes it doesnt- worth a shot to heat up some water in a pan and let it sit there a while then shake a little bit- It shouldnt take long to go back into solution if it is going to and should stay that way for some time.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    Rep Points

As long as the gear is good..lol..had crashed gear before...reconstituting it and warming up gear helps with the pip..lol

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts
    Rep Points

Looks crashed yes, if you need a reship just email me, so we can ship some new ones.
    We shipped out about 400 guys right now, everybody should be delivered by the end of the week,
    this fucking lion in gold is something from another planet, when I had it the first time in hands I was like a kid
    DUTCH QUALITY GEAR
    DutchQuality-Domestic-Excellence in Service
    Wickr Messenger : DutchPharmaUsa
    DutchPharma@ProtonMail.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by DUTCHPHARMA View Post
    Looks crashed yes, if you need a reship just email me, so we can ship some new ones.
    We shipped out about 400 guys right now, everybody should be delivered by the end of the week,
    this fucking lion in gold is something from another planet, when I had it the first time in hands I was like a kid
    Both mine were crashed but i put a little pot on the stove wirh water, heated the water and place the viles in.. Set in for few seconds ...take out swirl...put back in and repeat till its clear. Its golden now. Thank you
    ROMANS 1:16 NOT ASHAMED

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Both my test400 E & C samples were crashed as well, but a couple min in hot water fixed it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by DUTCHPHARMA View Post
    No reship needed sir, but appreciate it. I can just heat it up and should be fine. And the boxes and logo are a nice touch...keep up the good work and thanks for the promo once again

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    949 Posts
    Rep Points

I received my free sample today. I picked the sust 500 but received the test e 400. No big deal at all I actually have some test 400 from another source so when Iím ready to do my next blast it will definitely come in handy to minimize pinning. My vial was also crashed but came back into solution very quickly with a heating pad and just for good measure I put it back on the pad for 10 more minutes. As long as it stays in solution for a few weeks is all that matters so once it comes time to use it wonít crash in the muscle. Thanks Dutch I truly appreciate the opportunity to give your brand a try Iíve been wanting to for awhile now 44onswole has nothing but good things to say about Dutch gear and said the deca and prop are amongst the best heís ran.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    447 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Jswole220 View Post
    I received my free sample today. I picked the sust 500 but received the test e 400. No big deal at all I actually have some test 400 from another source so when Iím ready to do my next blast it will definitely come in handy to minimize pinning. My vial was also crashed but came back into solution very quickly with a heating pad and just for good measure I put it back on the pad for 10 more minutes. As long as it stays in solution for a few weeks is all that matters so once it comes time to use it wonít crash in the muscle. Thanks Dutch I truly appreciate the opportunity to give your brand a try Iíve been wanting to for awhile now 44onswole has nothing but good things to say about Dutch gear and said the deca and prop are amongst the best heís ran.
    Jswole!! Max is watching!! Lol. Why hasnít Dutch sent me samples!? Iím looking for high mg product to put me to the next level.

Max

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

THE GROWTH CLINIC

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    135 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by I.pity.da.foo View Post
    Just received these yesterday and posting some pic's of Test C 400 and Test E 400. These have great packaging and seem potent. The Test E looks crashed, but no biggie, just gotta heat it up and reconstitute it.

I'll run the Test C once my current bottle, (different sponsor), is finished, should be about 2 weeks or so.

Thanks Dutch for the opportunity to try this out. Never used Dutch gear before but hear great things. Looking forward to see how the pip is and should make cruising/blasting easy.
    Dope lables for sure
    I am assuming the oil is just as

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    949 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by maxmuscle1 View Post
    Jswole!! Max is watching!! Lol. Why hasnít Dutch sent me samples!? Iím looking for high mg product to put me to the next level.

Max

shoot Dutch a pm bro this is my first dealings with Dutch but I can tell you they have great customer service.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    447 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Jswole220 View Post
    shoot Dutch a pm bro this is my first dealings with Dutch but I can tell you they have great customer service.
    Iíd like to but the website comes up- not secure and has no information on ___? Should I just email him!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    949 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by maxmuscle1 View Post
    Iíd like to but the website comes up- not secure and has no information on ___? Should I just email him!

give it a try