• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Why you're fat.

IML Gear Cream!
Great points ma'am.

As far as time prepping.

3 things

instant pot
Rice cooker
Stove

I cook about 5 lbs of chicken in the instant pot at a time. Just throw it in and let it go. Don't have to worry any more.

Same with rice cooker when I use it. I'll also put veggies in there too steam with the rice.

Stove to boil ends and sometimes brown ground meat.

I'll have all three going at the same time and the only thing I have to look at is the stove but I'm there already.

I have four kids. 10/12/14/14 no it's not as hectic as toddlers but, they have their own challenges. Sports, school activities, projects and so on. Not to mention teen age drama and a son who thinks he can run shit from time to time

I work anywhere from 70-80 hours a week and still try to do as much of their stuff as I can but, like you said, missing meals is probably the hardest part.

These last few months with my mom in icu, my dad not being able to care for himself and, dealing with custody battles over my daughter, I won finally, I slipped up. But, I broke the cycle as quickly as I could. I missed meals. I had crap food. I lost motivation. But, I didn't bullshit myself like I see a lot of people doing on how they were doing good.

Self image again.

I have a lot of respect for a woman who can raise children, I have all the respect in the world for one who can do so and still focus on her own health for those babies in the future.

To your point on looking down on others, this isn't what this is about. It's about being honest and knowing what you're doing. Not being delusional.

Line i said, I'll help someone completely out of shape in a heart beat if they're trying. I've had clients I didn't charge for that very reason.
I dont have those things. But I know they can be of help when I am ready again.

I could not handle 4 teens . My 11 year old is already dramatic enough.

I am happy to hear you are back on track. I hope your mom is better now. Honesty is important. I know for myself right now all of this isnt top priority. Of course I wont be going off the rails or anything but training and diet have been on lax status. I know I had a log I had to do that was obligated and I couldnt push it out any further so I just had to start it off by saying I will do what I can but I wont be giving it 100%. My mental state isnt the best right now. Just trying to preserve my marriage with all the stress of the kids and deaths. My BIL was my husbands twin so I have been filling in pretending to care about apple products and other things they shared and talked about. I will be going In for a dexa at the beginning of May to see where I am. I am hoping at least no bf gain and some LBM was added. I technically needed to drop some bf but cant be mad if I didnt with the effort I had put in. It was minimal. I had some ups and downs. But my clothes still fit so thats something. Was a little nervous busting out the summer gear.

Facing the truth is the biggest hurdle I think. So I will own what I put in and what I didn't and see what the dexa says.

But props to you and i hope i can look half as good as you at your age. Idk why people lie anyways lol. They arent fooling anyone who's been around. I have been killing at the gym, diet is dialed in and running all this gear but I look the same and even added a few pounds. Haha.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Time and time again I see guys talking about being 10% bf. Or 8%. Or even better, 4%. Let's get this out of the way from jump, nobody besides a few select people on earth can get this lean to begin with let alone having any kind of muscle mass.

So the body fat estimate is typically far off. I know when someone says what they THINK they are, I add about 4% because that's probably closer.

Self image in bodybuilding is usually pretty bad. Either we think we're fat, or way leaner then we are. I'm guilty of it too. I think I'm fat when I have abs and I think I'm stage ready when I'm really about 4 weeks out usually. This self image debilitates our ability to judge our own physique. Weekly update pictures or a good eye who won't bullshit you is a good way to avoid this.

Your diet is "on point". As soon as you write this, I know you're full of shit. Nobody who keeps a strict nutrition plan EVER says their diet is on point. They say other things I don't need to write because you either know what they say or you don't. If you know, you have a plan, if you don't, your diet is on point too.

Wraps. Sandwiches. Milk. Granol/fruit bars. Ringing any bells? If so, you're on point.

The "healthy" foods I see people using consistently are in fact junk. The marketing these companies use is made to make you make bad decisions. It's appealing to the masses, who are also fat, to see "no fat" and think that's the ticket right there! Well you tubby cunt () look at the sugar. Sugar free! (look at the fats) we're at a disadvantage in about ANYTHING pre packaged at the store and, that's why you shouldn't eat that crap.

You do "cardio" for an hour....... Bud if you did REAL cardio there is no way you could do an hour. There are exceptions here as with everything I'm writing but, you're probably not the exception. If you don't break a sweat during your one hour, or fuck, twenty minute cardio session, you are NOT doing cardio. You're fucking off. Calculate your LISS heart rate (220-age. 60% of that) and when you hit it, stay there for 30 minutes a few days a week. The time before and after doesn't count. That's warming up and cooling down. That's lazy cardio but it works. And do it fasted...... It matters. "It doesn't matter! Study says so!" that's coming. Yes it matters. Thousands of guys who have been shredded on stage multiple times will agree.

I'm having a free meal a couple times a week.............. I'm gonna slap your belly then. Look. Free meals are good for you. Every one of my clients gets a free meal each week, IF they need it or earned it. They break the monotony of dieting. They can keep you sane. They can help with thyroid function and hormone levels when you're being very strict and getting very lean. They are not for "fun". They are fun, but they are not for fun. That's being a weak minded pussy.

Average guy has 35-42 meals a week. 7*5 or 7*6 for all you dummies like me. If 34/41 of these meals are perfect, the one free meal means dick UNLESS, you eat fifty candy bars or some other dumb shit. Now when you're eating a few a week, let's say 3,now you're just setting yourself back every two days or so. You don't have time to get back on track cause you've took a shit right on the finish line you compulsive cunt ().

You can make up for it with drugs.... Yup. Run that dnp. Keep bumping up the clen Shaky Mcshakerson. Maybe your jaw will cramp up so you can't stuff your fat fucking face for a few minutes. Yeah! 150mcg t3!? Eat clen, Tren Hard right!!

If you have One of those shirts I hope someone flicks you in the nuts every time you wear it.

More to come. This is a two part series
As much as I don't like your attitude , I actually really enjoyed this this post lol.

Very good Info and I agree 100%

I truly hate anyone say that fasted cardio is stupid.

Sent from my JSN-AL00 using Tapatalk

I dont have those things. But I know they can be of help when I am ready again.

I could not handle 4 teens . My 11 year old is already dramatic enough.

I am happy to hear you are back on track. I hope your mom is better now. Honesty is important. I know for myself right now all of this isnt top priority. Of course I wont be going off the rails or anything but training and diet have been on lax status. I know I had a log I had to do that was obligated and I couldnt push it out any further so I just had to start it off by saying I will do what I can but I wont be giving it 100%. My mental state isnt the best right now. Just trying to preserve my marriage with all the stress of the kids and deaths. My BIL was my husbands twin so I have been filling in pretending to care about apple products and other things they shared and talked about. I will be going In for a dexa at the beginning of May to see where I am. I am hoping at least no bf gain and some LBM was added. I technically needed to drop some bf but cant be mad if I didnt with the effort I had put in. It was minimal. I had some ups and downs. But my clothes still fit so thats something. Was a little nervous busting out the summer gear.

Facing the truth is the biggest hurdle I think. So I will own what I put in and what I didn't and see what the dexa says.

But props to you and i hope i can look half as good as you at your age. Idk why people lie anyways lol. They arent fooling anyone who's been around. I have been killing at the gym, diet is dialed in and running all this gear but I look the same and even added a few pounds. Haha.

My age?!?! Damn it! I'm in my early thirties Lol.

And yeah mom is better. Icu for fifteen days I think it was? She will be getting out of physical rehab tomorrow. She lost a lot of body and brain function from being in a coma for 9 days but she's tough.

Last edited:
As much as I don't like your attitude , I actually really enjoyed this this post lol.

Very good Info and I agree 100%

I truly hate anyone say that fasted cardio is stupid.

Sent from my JSN-AL00 using Tapatalk
I'm like a wart, I grow on ya.

My attitude is just straight forward. I don't think about what I say in context of being PC. I just let things go.

While this comes off as being a bully at times, I'm far from it. The longer you're here the more I hope you see that.

Great points ma'am.

As far as time prepping.

3 things

instant pot
Rice cooker
Stove

I got it down to 1 right now...just the instant pot. Chicken first. Brown rice goes in next and soaks up that chicken broth. Then the white rice. And lastly, the ground beef. Takes about an hour total for a week's worth of food. Hardest part about it is finding a spot in the fridge with everyone else's leftover pizza and chimis.

Instant pot is my new favorite invention! HUGE time saver.

My age?!?! Damn it! I'm in my early thirties Lol.

And yeah mom is better. Icu for fifteen days I think it was? She will be getting out of physical rehab tomorrow. She lost a lot of body and brain function from being in a coma for 9 days but she's tough.

Yeah you just bitch like an old man lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got it down to 1 right now...just the instant pot. Chicken first. Brown rice goes in next and soaks up that chicken broth. Then the white rice. And lastly, the ground beef. Takes about an hour total for a week's worth of food. Hardest part about it is finding a spot in the fridge with everyone else's leftover pizza and chimis.

Instant pot is my new favorite invention! HUGE time saver.
Yeah I will cook it all in the IP but for times sake, those 3 work quickly.

I get super annoyed with BS BF% measurements. Mainly because it takes about 10 seconds research to learn that there are a couple of accurate ways to measure BF% and the rest are all crap. If you want have a number to wave around then get a real one. Bod Pod, Dexa, or submersion test.

And because the bullshitters take something away from the less than a handful of dudes that come on here looking like a fucking anatomy chart.

But really does it matter? Nope. Your pictures don’t lie. Or rather even in your best pictures you can only work with what you’ve got. So post up a pic and if you really are super lean (anything single digits IMHO) people will have a shit fit. I love to see pictures of people that prove they have the self-discipline to accomplish my goals. :)

Or post up a picture with two visible abs, which is still healthy in the real world by the way, and tell everybody that you’re 8-10% and we will all politely ask you how you came up with that made up number. I hardly ever see anybody call bullshit on ridiculous percentages out loud.

Get Shredded!
I get super annoyed with BS BF% measurements. Mainly because it takes about 10 seconds research to learn that there are a couple of accurate ways to measure BF% and the rest are all crap. If you want have a number to wave around then get a real one. Bod Pod, Dexa, or submersion test.

And because the bullshitters take something away from the less than a handful of dudes that come on here looking like a fucking anatomy chart.

But really does it matter? Nope. Your pictures don’t lie. Or rather even in your best pictures you can only work with what you’ve got. So post up a pic and if you really are super lean (anything single digits IMHO) people will have a shit fit. I love to see pictures of people that prove they have the self-discipline to accomplish my goals. :)

Or post up a picture with two visible abs, which is still healthy in the real world by the way, and tell everybody that you’re 8-10% and we will all politely ask you how you came up with that made up number. I hardly ever see anybody call bullshit on ridiculous percentages out loud.

Dats right!

judgmentalist, I've been curious about Dexa for some time now, so I Googled it. $150 bucks. I might try it out when I get a little leaner to see where I really am.

judgmentalist, I've been curious about Dexa for some time now, so I Googled it. $150 bucks. I might try it out when I get a little leaner to see where I really am.

In my area there is a company that has a mobile submersion tank they take around to various gyms etc. it’s only like $50. It’s a franchise... hang on...

5c9a3904830fa789a5dc3254c78b3bea.jpg

Maybe this company has one in your area.

It doesn’t break down BF% according to body part the way Dexa does, but you do get some interesting information among which, supposedly, is some data about what your metabolism is doing. I don’t know if I buy all the metabolism stuff though.

How fat am I malf?

We have a place here its 30 bucks a month and comes with 4 test per year and monthly 3d scans. I go in monthly for 3d scans and then get the dexa scans throughout the year. I like it. Keeps you knowing what's going on. The muscle breakdown is cool too.

I mean, unless you're planning to compete is knowing an exact body fat % really necessary? Even to compete does it really matter, just look in the mirror and take some pics...If you look fat keep dieting, simple. People put WAY too much emphasis on a % number....Just my opinion.

I mean, unless you're planning to compete is knowing an exact body fat % really necessary? Even to compete does it really matter, just look in the mirror and take some pics...If you look fat keep dieting, simple. People put WAY too much emphasis on a % number....Just my opinion.
I think it matters to an extent. Depends why you want to know it. A higher bf is known to cause more possible health issues. I also like that the dexa tells you your visceral fat as well. You can't know that by looking in the mirror. I am personally excited to see how that changes in regards to diet choices.

I think it matters to an extent. Depends why you want to know it. A higher bf is known to cause more possible health issues. I also like that the dexa tells you your visceral fat as well. You can't know that by looking in the mirror. I am personally excited to see how that changes in regards to diet choices.

I suppose, but I personally couldn't care less about a number. I can tell if I am getting fat, especially fat enough to be having health issues from it...The visceral fat is cool and beneficial to know, but again for outward appearances I just go by how I look.

I think there is a fine line between hobby and obsession. If you plan on competing/ being obsessed fine go balls to the wall and take 2,000 mg of gear ew and eat chicken 72 times in one week. If you're a gym rat and do this for stress/hobbies drop the dose and live a little. Only you can decide whats right for you. If you are dieting and looking for that look that most ppl never achieve follow my boy Montego1 advice 100%

You are going to love this one: I know a guy who has competed once and did not do well. He claims it was only water retention. However, that has not stopped him from picking shows where he thinks he will get a pro card. I saw him the other day and he looked like shit. I asked him "how are you." He said "my glutes are in!" I asked "huh, what do you mean?"

He said "my glutes are striated, even more so than yours" (he saw some of my pics from my last 2 shows). He was at least 12-14% bodyfat. He just turned 50 and tells everyone he is getting a procard.

I think there is a fine line between hobby and obsession. If you plan on competing/ being obsessed fine go balls to the wall and take 2,000 mg of gear ew and eat chicken 72 times in one week. If you're a gym rat and do this for stress/hobbies drop the dose and live a little. Only you can decide whats right for you. If you are dieting and looking for that look that most ppl never achieve follow my boy Montego1 advice 100%

I call it the sickness. If you are really fucked up in the head (like me....as confirmed by multiple health care professional) then bodybuilding is your sport. You must not be deterred by anything, even death, if you want to participate. If you are afraid to die, take up something safer like MMA.

Oh, and 2 grams of gear per week? The guy who beat me at the Southwest USA was on 2 grams of test as a base. Total was well over 3 grams/week, closer to 4. I know because he became a client of mine. Guy who beat me at the Texas State was on a full gram of mast alone.

Back