• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Burnt Out

XOTG85

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I've always loved working out. Going to the gym almost everyday has been something I've always looked forward to. But lately I'm having trouble finding the motivation since my work schedule has become much more demanding, I come home tired and stressed and I just don't feel up to it. What is something you have done in your fitness routine that helped you to get out of a rut? For the past two week's I think I went 3 times and tried to go this evening and left 20min into it. I’m going to lower my hgh dose from 5iu to 2iu M-F and see if that helps. Anyone else feeling this way ?

Yea off and on. Good to focus on you and other things in life. As in all reality there is always another day for the gym sesh

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Dont stop working out, but just go in and dont push it to the max, find exercises you enjoy and are fun. Keep the weight lighter and focus on getting a nice Pump.

I always find a switch from the regular routine and just doing what sounds fun helps me out.

As far as the mental aspect of being drained etc, do your best to keep positive and not get in a rutt. Make sure youre getting enough sleep etc...Youll be back to killing it.before you know it Bro.

Yea off and on. Good to focus on you and other things in life. As in all reality there is always another day for the gym sesh

Very true I hope this soon passes though because I put in a lot work this year so far.

This too, if you feel you need a break and time off..take it. But its always harder to get back in when you fully stop going, hence why I say just make it more fun for the time being.

Dont stop working out, but just go in and dont push it to the max, find exercises you enjoy and are fun. Keep the weight lighter and focus on getting a nice Pump.

I always find a switch from the regular routine and just doing what sounds fun helps me out.

As far as the mental aspect of being drained etc, do your best to keep positive and not get in a rutt. Make sure youre getting enough sleep etc...Youll be back to killing it.before you know it Bro.
Good advice brother !! I been checking out your trest log and it looks like it’s treating you very well.

Good advice brother !! I been checking out your trest log and it looks like it’s treating you very well.

Thanks Brother, yeah its going great, nothing bad to say about it, everything has been smooth sailing 👍👍i love me some Trest now.

Here’s s a few ways I mix it up when I feel burnout :
Have a cardio day, abs, stretch
Upper body day end with light squats
Lower body day end with push-ups and pull ups
Full body day light weight
Just getting a pump to stay conditioned, are you staying hydrated? Are your minerals in check?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've been in the same boat for almost a year. Constant injuries to my knee, shoulder and back have killed my motivation from time to time. Like Gain Train said, I've had to find new exercises and routines to make the most of it and get me going. I'm about at the point where I have to admit that heavy deadlifts, my favorite lift, are in my past. I've replaced them with lighter, high rep deads, and am satisfied with that. Same with shoulder presses. Letting go of my ego has actually been a relief, and has made lifting fun again. If all else fails, chicks in yoga pants are my last resort when I desperately need a reason to hit the gym lol

1 other thing. I've found that packing a gym bag, and going directly from work has helped quite a bit. I've had too many nights where I go home, start watching TV, and say fuck the gym. Going before I get home keeps me from having another excuse to not go.

IML Gear Cream!
Here’s s a few ways I mix it up when I feel burnout :
Have a cardio day, abs, stretch
Upper body day end with light squats
Lower body day end with push-ups and pull ups
Full body day light weight
Just getting a pump to stay conditioned, are you staying hydrated? Are your minerals in check?

I been drinking mainly water 6/8 bottles a day. I also take a Mega Men vitamin knock off daily. Idk What happened my motivation just went out the window lately. I’m going to get some bloodwork.

1 other thing. I've found that packing a gym bag, and going directly from work has helped quite a bit. I've had too many nights where I go home, start watching TV, and say fuck the gym. Going before I get home keeps me from having another excuse to not go.

Yea I’ve been on nights the last month and I think it has something to do with it. I’m not a night person and find myself tired and groggy all night and day.

This happens from time to time usually about once a year. What I do is say ok for the next week I’m not going to the gym and going to take this time off to recover as much as possible, spend extra time with family, and eat like a fat ass. After a full seven days I’m usually good to go. In the past I’ve tried to push through it and my workouts suffered and the feeling lingers. Also gh can definitely play a roll in feeling sluggish especially if you have some decent gh. Also try modafinil. I just recently tried some for the first time and it’s life changing. I don’t like stims bit modafinil gives me all the pros of stims without the cons. I thought Noopept was good shit until I discovered modafinil now I’m just kicking myself for not getting some earlier

It happens to everyone at some point. I took 2 weeks off not to long ago and felt terrible because of lack of motivation. Got back going slow and adding everyday. Don’t beat yourself up over it. You’ll get back on track. I’ve been digging Seth Feroce on YouTube. Anything to get a little push I’ll take. I like to pick my music the day before also. This is just me.

Take a week off from the gym and relax our bodies need a break especially if you have been working long hours .

Mental fatigue bro.... you need a vacation.

Go go do something fun. Spend a weekend clearing your mind. Find your zen, so to speak. Become one with nature. De-stress your brain. Stop thinking about work and all the shit you gotta get done and focus on something like taking a hike at a state park or take your girl and/or kids to a vacation spot if ya gots time. Or just go do something alone.

Unless your prepping for a show, 2 weeks off ain’t gonna kill you. In fact, it might save your life. Who knows. But forcing your way through a workout when your head isn’t in the game might set ya back (injuries).

Also you might need a cheat meal or three.

I think the best thing to do is take a week off. Let everything recover including your mind. Then set a goal for yourself. Make sure it’s roughly 12 weeks out. I find that setting small goals keep me motivated

Try out a new gym...sometimes some new toys to play with helps. And new girls to look at lol.

But I agree with the above, just go and do light workouts so you don't fall to shit. Then you will hate yourself for letting that happen.

Mental fatigue bro.... you need a vacation.

Go go do something fun. Spend a weekend clearing your mind. Find your zen, so to speak. Become one with nature. De-stress your brain. Stop thinking about work and all the shit you gotta get done and focus on something like taking a hike at a state park or take your girl and/or kids to a vacation spot if ya gots time. Or just go do something alone.

Unless your prepping for a show, 2 weeks off ain’t gonna kill you. In fact, it might save your life. Who knows. But forcing your way through a workout when your head isn’t in the game might set ya back (injuries).

Also you might need a cheat meal or three.

Do you recommend some new pussy?

Get Shredded!
welcome to my life... like i said in a previous post..i go to the gym to relieve the stress that i held all day so i didnt kill any customers....the rage ya hold inside is great motivator

I've always loved working out. Going to the gym almost everyday has been something I've always looked forward to. But lately I'm having trouble finding the motivation since my work schedule has become much more demanding, I come home tired and stressed and I just don't feel up to it. What is something you have done in your fitness routine that helped you to get out of a rut? For the past two week's I think I went 3 times and tried to go this evening and left 20min into it. I’m going to lower my hgh dose from 5iu to 2iu M-F and see if that helps. Anyone else feeling this way ?

I think the best thing to do is take a week off. Let everything recover including your mind. Then set a goal for yourself. Make sure it’s roughly 12 weeks out. I find that setting small goals keep me motivated

I think this is the route I need to go! Thx brothers

I think this is the route I need to go! Thx brothers

Good luck brotha you got this! Personally I take a week off after every 16 weeks or so just to the let body totally recover. I always come back stronger. I stick to the diet with a couple cheat meals during that time and it helps reset my mind, body, and soul!

Good luck brotha you got this! Personally I take a week off after every 16 weeks or so just to the let body totally recover. I always come back stronger. I stick to the diet with a couple cheat meals during that time and it helps reset my mind, body, and soul!

I just ordered food threw a meal prep service and I’m going to get back on the horse. I’m taking the rest of the week off and come Monday it’s balls to the wall. That’s almost a total of three weeks off from the gym and I can visually notice already. The good thing is it comes back easy with hard work and dedication as you know. I’ve totally dropped hgh after about 7 months on straight. I feel as it was hurting me more then helping because I’m so tired all the time. I’ll take a break and get back on in a month or so.

I’ve been searching the board for a reputable source with no luck for Modafinil. Would you please share your source. Thanks in advance.

I’ve been searching the board for a reputable source with no luck for Modafinil. Would you please share your source. Thanks in advance.

I remember seeing Domestic supply has them, they are s good as a source gets

PSL I think? I've never tried it myself.

I’ve heard it’s not great at all from a member who tried it from the dr with a prescription. It’s like a watered wayyy down version of adderall. I currently been using noopnet with addy’s and have been feeling much better for now. Work has slowed down a bit as well.

Like you i was burnt out. I work swing and grave shifts, and was hitting the gym 6 days a week doing a push,pull, legs and (repeat) cycle. I ended up going back to DC training, going mon, wed , fri. I really am enjoying it, and seem way more rested and just overall killing the workouts, and making progress again! Having to keep a log book to hold yourself accountable has also made a tremendous difference. Below is the program i follow, although i did slightly modify by adding some side laterals and rear delts and shrugs in the mix.

[h=3]WEEK 1[/h][h=4]Workout A1 - monday[/h]
ExerciseSetsReps
Barbell incline bench press111-15 RP
Dumbbell seated military press115-30 RP
Dip115-20 RP
Wide-grip lat pulldown115-20 RP
Deadlift25-8 or 9-12 SS
[h=4]Workout B1 - wednesday[/h]
ExerciseSetsReps
Barbell curl120-30 RP
Hammer curl111-20 SS
Standing calf raise110-12 SS *
Glute-ham raise115-20 RP
Leg press24-8 SS +WM
* Explode to the top, perform a 5-second negative, and then stretch at the bottom for 15 seconds on every rep.
[h=4]Workout A2 - friday[/h]
ExerciseSetsReps
Dumbbell flat bench press120-30 RP
Barbell seated military press111-15 RP
Close-grip bench press111-15 RP
Hammer Strength pulldown machine115-20 RP
Barbell bent-over row110-12 SS
[h=3]WEEK 2[/h][h=4]Workout B2 - monday[/h]
ExerciseSetsReps
Preacher curl120-30 RP
Barbell reverse curl111-20 SS
Leg-press calf raise110-12 SS