• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Not new, just haven't been around for a while...

OFTU702

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
4 years to be exact. Holy shit time flies by and BAM all the sudden you're off track back to square 1 lmao.
Some of yall might remember my old UN jem92, competed in 2014 that was my last show and since then things have changed...A LOT!
Moved from my little island out to the Continental U.S. of Americuhhhh. It's cool. a lot cheaper, lots of opportunity. Learned real quick how life will come in and slap the shit out of you and all the plans you had set. Let's just say I ended up on my own and had to survive with 3 jobs working 70-80 hours a week, 2 jobs in the sun and one in a night club, hustling to get by because people who gave prior commitments decided not to uphold them. Was left with all the bills and nothing but bust-my-ass-off work ethic so I did what I had to. Now I'm in a much better place and I feel like I am SLOWLY getting back to where I first intended. Gym and nutrition are inconsistent but now that I have better structure I am implementing routines to get me back to right place in life.

I have to say, it's nice seeing a lot of all the vets still hanging around and keeping the community going. Just wanted to say Hello to everyone, I will be on and off here as I am still really busy.

Expect a transformation log in the future, I got a lot of work to do but It'll be worth it!

Welcome back bro. Sounds like you went thru some shit.

Welcome back bro. Sounds like you went thru some shit.

Almost lost my kidneys working 3 jobs, 2 of em in the sun and highly active. I drank 2.5 gallons of water everyday and electrolytes every night before sleep plus I had a moderately healthy diet. but working from 7am to 5pm then 7pm to 3am everyday plus sun exposure (vegas heat is no joke in summer) and physical labor started to take its toll and rhabdo and dehydration began to set in. doc said you can lose a job or you can lose a kidney...which one you want? lol

Dang bro glad you’re still here! Welcome back! Glad you are with us!

Welcome back to the forum!

IML Gear Cream!
HARD WORK BRUTHA.. way to stay strong and man up..your in a great place now including back on the boards.

4 years to be exact. Holy shit time flies by and BAM all the sudden you're off track back to square 1 lmao.
Some of yall might remember my old UN jem92, competed in 2014 that was my last show and since then things have changed...A LOT!
Moved from my little island out to the Continental U.S. of Americuhhhh. It's cool. a lot cheaper, lots of opportunity. Learned real quick how life will come in and slap the shit out of you and all the plans you had set. Let's just say I ended up on my own and had to survive with 3 jobs working 70-80 hours a week, 2 jobs in the sun and one in a night club, hustling to get by because people who gave prior commitments decided not to uphold them. Was left with all the bills and nothing but bust-my-ass-off work ethic so I did what I had to. Now I'm in a much better place and I feel like I am SLOWLY getting back to where I first intended. Gym and nutrition are inconsistent but now that I have better structure I am implementing routines to get me back to right place in life.

I have to say, it's nice seeing a lot of all the vets still hanging around and keeping the community going. Just wanted to say Hello to everyone, I will be on and off here as I am still really busy.

Expect a transformation log in the future, I got a lot of work to do but It'll be worth it!
Time to get it on then....

Back