• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Tren Questions

RickC137

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
This is my first run with Tren E, and I had some questions. I’m beginning to thing that it’s under dosed or just bunk. I’m on week 6 at 400mg and 750mg Test C. I’m having no “Tren sides”. Could I just handle it really well or is it time to find another sponsor. I fall asleep easily, no night sweats, no trensomnia, appetite is great, and I’m never getting mad over little things. I’ve put on some mass but that could be from the test. Also libido is pretty high right now too. I pin 1.5ml Test C And 1ml Tren E E3D. I haven’t had bloodwork done yet, thought I would ask here first.

If it helps this is my 5th cycle, always done test at 500mg and an oral like anadrol. I have aromasin eod at 10mg and I take b6 twice a day.

Any input is appreciated.

Don’t worry about side effects. Not everyone gets them. Has your strength gone up?

Don’t worry about side effects. Not everyone gets them. Has your strength gone up?

Yes strength is up considerably, I go up in weights every workout. And my diet has been pretty clean

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

youre probably good then- dont judge the potency of something based on sides alone- plus you are only 4 weeks in- that it is about the time you will really start noticing changes

I run tren probably more than I should and never have a problem sleeping or night sweats . I do get pretty mad ,paranoid and heartburn pretty damn quick. If you are getting results than be glad that you are not having negative sides . Who is the source of the tren? I kind of love these threads “is my tren bunk “ especially tren e , years ago there was a member thattrenlife thought he was good after people let him know to chill went batshit crazy on bushmaster tren and tried to jump out a window.
You could always bump it up to 600 week and see what happens or continue making gains like you say you are . Are you taking tren to make gains or have sides ?

youre probably good then- dont judge the potency of something based on sides alone- plus you are only 4 weeks in- that it is about the time you will really start noticing changes

I’m at six weeks now. I belonged to another board before this one and everyone swore tren was the devil and it would kill me lol.

I run tren probably more than I should and never have a problem sleeping or night sweats . I do get pretty mad ,paranoid and heartburn pretty damn quick. If you are getting results than be glad that you are not having negative sides . Who is the source of the tren? I kind of love these threads “is my tren bunk “ especially tren e , years ago there was a member thattrenlife thought he was good after people let him know to chill went batshit crazy on bushmaster tren and tried to jump out a window.
You could always bump it up to 600 week and see what happens or continue making gains like you say you are . Are you taking tren to make gains or have sides ?

Very good point. I like to do lower dose things instead of going crazy. It’s my first ride as well. And the lab is Sovereign labs, back from when I was on a different board. And that’s crazy! And I’m on tren for gains not sides, everyone can tell I’m running something, I get asked like 10 times a day lol. Thanks for the input my man. I’ll probably keep it at 400 for now. I have one bottle left and it’s from a different source. It’s golden colored, not the typical dark tren

I never heard of anyone who can handle 400mg of real tren with no sides. I’m not a pro, but it’s a bunk tren with a very high chance.
For example I can’t handle more than 200mg

I never heard of anyone who can handle 400mg of real tren with no sides. I’m not a pro, but it’s a bunk tren with a very high chance.

What would you recommend doing then?

several guys here run more that 400mg of tren and tren ace at that. I’m running 600mg right now and before you question the brand I’ve done this with several of the top brands

IML Gear Cream!

Can’t handle real Tren? What’s real Tren? So because you haven’t “heard” means everyone?

OP if your strength is up and everything is as it should be keep rolling. Unless you pay an assload out of pocket to get it tested you’ll never know.

If you’re also concerned about it. Next cycle use a different sponsor and see how you react to it. I will tell you though each time I’ve done Tren I reacted differently.

Can’t handle real Tren? What’s real Tren? So because you haven’t “heard” means everyone?

OP if your strength is up and everything is as it should be keep rolling. Unless you pay an assload out of pocket to get it tested you’ll never know.

If you’re also concerned about it. Next cycle use a different sponsor and see how you react to it. I will tell you though each time I’ve done Tren I reacted differently.
valid point here. Some times I get bad night sweats sometimes I don’t, sometimes I can’t sleep sometimes I can, sometimes I get anxiety sometimes I get rage. Every run is pretty unique

Sounds advice, thank you. That other guy confused me, but I’ll keep rolling. I don’t want to bump it up till next time, so 400 is where I’ll stay. Plus that seems pretty good for a first timer with tren.

valid point here. Some times I get bad night sweats sometimes I don’t, sometimes I can’t sleep sometimes I can, sometimes I get anxiety sometimes I get rage. Every run is pretty unique

Thanks for the input bro, I didn’t know every time could be different that’s interesting to me.

Sounds advice, thank you. That other guy confused me, but I’ll keep rolling. I don’t want to bump it up till next time, so 400 is where I’ll stay. Plus that seems pretty good for a first timer with tren.

Don’t bump anything until you get answers to your questions.

Next run still do 400mg but with a different sponsor. That should give you a good gauge as to how you feel on Tren. Honestly if your stuff came from a lab with a good reputation I doubt it’s bunk.

Don’t bump anything until you get answers to your questions.

Next run still do 400mg but with a different sponsor. That should give you a good gauge as to how you feel on Tren. Honestly if your stuff came from a lab with a good reputation I doubt it’s bunk.

Oh I gotcha now. Yeah I don’t really have anything to gauge it off of yet so that’s a good idea. Always just been a test and anadrol guy

To the OP, capitalize on this if you're feeling GOOD and progress is better than cycles you've ran in the past WITHOUT tren, because many guys would love to trade shoes with you.. Just because you don't have the dreaded sides doesn't mean its bunk.. You said you're making "progress", so that is all that matters..
Some guys respond bad and can't touch it, some guys just deal with it, and than there's guys like you that do very well with it.. this applies with all AAS... its not a one size fits all!

Keep a log of everything so in the future you can try a different lab and make comparisons.. Don't be quick to judge because the guy to the left or right of you reacts one way opposed to you..

Make notes, but most of all make gains and capitalize on the moment..

To the OP, capitalize on this if you're feeling GOOD and progress is better than cycles you've ran in the past WITHOUT tren, because many guys would love to trade shoes with you.. Just because you don't have the dreaded sides doesn't mean its bunk.. You said you're making "progress", so that is all that matters..
Some guys respond bad and can't touch it, some guys just deal with it, and than there's guys like you that do very well with it.. this applies with all AAS... its not a one size fits all!

Keep a log of everything so in the future you can try a different lab and make comparisons.. Don't be quick to judge because the guy to the left or right of you reacts one way opposed to you..

Make notes, but most of all make gains and capitalize on the moment..

Thank you Vision. I have been keeping a log of workouts, food and weekly pictures. And yes, it’s night and day the differences I have with the last cycles. I’ll count my blessings on the tren tolerance. I haven’t ran too many different compounds, but I handle anadrol at 100mg a day perfectly as well. That stuff is my favorite. I appreciate the input brother.

Thank you Vision. I have been keeping a log of workouts, food and weekly pictures. And yes, it’s night and day the differences I have with the last cycles. I’ll count my blessings on the tren tolerance. I haven’t ran too many different compounds, but I handle anadrol at 100mg a day perfectly as well. That stuff is my favorite. I appreciate the input brother.

Most excellent.. definitely keep everyone posted on how you make out.. this whole thing is nothing but a "science experiment".. there is a lot of learning curves, and right when you think you have a good understanding on how you respond to something your body completely changes and some drugs no longer react the way they used to.. Tren once upon a Time was my go-to, anymore it has an altered attitude..

Most excellent.. definitely keep everyone posted on how you make out.. this whole thing is nothing but a "science experiment".. there is a lot of learning curves, and right when you think you have a good understanding on how you respond to something your body completely changes and some drugs no longer react the way they used to.. Tren once upon a Time was my go-to, anymore it has an altered attitude..

I will keep everyone updated. I did a couple things different to try and it worked phenomenally, so I wrote it down. I have some NPP and I was going to try that one next time I think. Not well versed in short esters. I thought about doing a log for this but my last one was a disaster.

Get Shredded!
Making progress on Tren is a weird word. On real tren your body changes everyday. So it may be not bunk, but watered down

Making progress on Tren is a weird word. On real tren your body changes everyday. So it may be not bunk, but watered down

Hmm, my wife says I’m looking bigger and leaner daily. And sometimes a holy shit look at your arms before I even go workout. Would that count? Lol

Hmm, my wife says I’m looking bigger and leaner daily. And sometimes a holy shit look at your arms before I even go workout. Would that count? Lol

What I would do is I’d go and test E2 with regular test and ultra sensitive. Tren should sky rocket your regular E2. My gf tells me that I’m bigger on 250mg of Test E when I’m cruising. You operate with subjective information. Your tren is bullshit, unless you’re one of a kind who doesn’t have any sides from 400mg of tren..

What I would do is I’d go and test E2 with regular test and ultra sensitive. Tren should sky rocket your regular E2. My gf tells me that I’m bigger on 250mg of Test E when I’m cruising. You operate with subjective information. Your tren is bullshit, unless you’re one of a kind who doesn’t have any sides from 400mg of tren..

Could be

You need to go away.

Stop trying to look for correlations with side-effects by using that as a definitive GOAT when it concerns a "compound legitimacy indicator"..Circumstances in this world are not all black and white, there is shades of grey too buddy!

In regards to the E2 statement , you can pull some blood work with a RIA blood assay and this will show cross-reactivity with the Trenbolone metabolites, and it will translate into elevated estrogen.. certain types of blood tests fail to possess the ability to identify the difference between similar structured hormones, and in many cases there is cross-reactivity giving a false positive..
.Due too cross-reactivity with Trenbolone being mistaken for estrogen.. A more sensitive test will tell the differ.. I'm just making this clear before the OP assumes you're telling him that E2 itself will "skyrocket"..

Just because some things don't fall into the narrow space of your own understanding doesn't make others "wrong".. You're attempting to force your own understanding onto an other, without a shred of evidence and basing it solely on speculation, listen to yourself..

Stop trying to look for correlations with side-effects by using that as a definitive GOAT when it concerns a "compound legitimacy indicator"..Circumstances in this world are not all black and white, there is shades of grey too buddy!

In regards to the E2 statement , you can pull some blood work with a RIA blood assay and this will show cross-reactivity with the Trenbolone metabolites, and it will translate into elevated estrogen.. certain types of blood tests fail to possess the ability to identify the difference between similar structured hormones, and in many cases there is cross-reactivity giving a false positive..
.Due too cross-reactivity with Trenbolone being mistaken for estrogen.. A more sensitive test will tell the differ.. I'm just making this clear before the OP assumes you're telling him that E2 itself will "skyrocket"..

Just because some things don't fall into the narrow space of your own understanding doesn't make others "wrong".. You're attempting to force your own understanding onto an other, without a shred of evidence and basing it solely on speculation, listen to yourself..

Just sounds like he’s spitting bro science. Thank you for clearing that up Vision

Just sounds like he’s spitting bro science. Thank you for clearing that up Vision

No worries..

BTW.. Whats the cats name?

Back