• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Had to skip a pin due to travel, how to compensate?

AzureP

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hi guys,

Doing 600mg twice a week of test e. Not my first cycle overall but it's been years so I'm treating it as a first cycle.

had to skip 1 pin due to international travel (300mg).

How to compensate? Should I just leave it and stick to the rest of the schedule or should I do an extra pin in the following week... or something else?

Much appreciated!

Just carry on your normal schedule

I agree with T, I've been on vacation quite a few times during cycles sometimes 1 week sometimes 2 weeks just carried on as usual when i returned with no problems.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

I would have pinned extra before I left but since you are already back just carry on like normal it’s not the end of the world

I would have pinned extra before I left but since you are already back just carry on like normal it’s not the end of the world

This right here for next time, depending on the length and timing of your trip I’d adjust my schedule to pin on the day you leave and if it’s a longer trip pin a little extra. But you’re good right now

If it’s just test you could use something longer acting like Undecanoate and pin a larger amount

Back