• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

207 dead in Easter Sunday suicide blasts

Get Shredded!
I think if we all hold hands and sing Kumbaya everything would turn out all right :)

He won't do it because he is a business man and knows it would look bad. Pussy
JD everyone here knows you're good people and a helpful guy. Shit 7 or 8 years back you were my go to guy when I needed advice. So what you are doing is almost like an abuse of power and it doesn't fit your personality. It's like your giving him a triple-dog-dare lol. You of all people should know no one gets along with everyone on this forum. Maybe he struck a nerve on a topic that your sensitive with don't really know. I've only been back here a couple of weelks and was happy to see you still on the board. So hope you stick around buddy

JD everyone here knows you're good people and a helpful guy. Shit 7 or 8 years back you were my go to guy when I needed advice. So what you are doing is almost like an abuse of power and it doesn't fit your personality. It's like your giving him a triple-dog-dare lol. You of all people should know no one gets along with everyone on this forum. Maybe he struck a nerve on a topic that your sensitive with don't really know. I've only been back here a couple of weelks and was happy to see you still on the board. So hope you stick around buddy

He’s just a hater and really has a thing for Rob, he obviously follows him. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

And this is the Pit let the little gay hater do his thing. I only ban spammers not morons.

And this is the Pit let the little gay hater do his thing. I only ban spammers not morons.

Go fuck yourself dickhead. You didn't say... how is that indictment going?

Let's all pretend you are not Rob, lol. ASF is going down the tubes soon.

Last edited:
Go fuck yourself dickhead. You didn't say... how is that indictment going prick?

ASF is going down the tubes, lol.

Lol another great come back from the forum idiot. Keep going you’re looking dumber and dumber. Why are you still here turd?

Talk about the village idiot. You look more and more like a crackhead everyday

I'm still here to watch you crash and burn asshole

Obviously you’re a hater and I love my haters, just remember losers don’t have haters you little turd. Lol

Obviously you’re a hater and I love my haters, just remember losers don’t have haters you little turd. Lol

I own you jerk off. So now you are pm'ing me? Pussy

IML Gear Cream!
What pisses me off the most.... I start a Happy Easter thread and some nobody jerk had to piss on it. Christians have been persecuted since the beginning of time. What that jerk didnt realize was HE was persecuting me for saying Happy Easter and pissing on my religious beliefs. Now DiMaggio does the same thing.

If these guys simply said, I don't believe in God or Jesus Christ, but good luck with that I would be so good with that. But to act like anyone who believes is a 'moron' or somehow an idiot? I ask you? Who is the moron.

Oh btw the Rob.... your hero claims he is a Christian.

https://www.conservapedia.com/Donald_Trump's_religious_views

Yes to get your vote moron! Lmao Trump has never done anything Christian and when he ran for president all of a sudden he’s Christian. Smart move because Christians are so gullible. Lol

Yes to get your vote moron! Lmao Trump has never done anything Christian and when he ran for president all of a sudden he’s Christian. Smart move because Christians are so gullible. Lol

I can agree with you on that. Notice I said he 'claimed'. Add Republicans and Russians to the gullible list.

Religious people have more in common with atheists than people from other religions. There are roughly 3000 active religions today. Any of the various flavors of Christians, for example, believe that 2999 of them are complete nonsense. Atheists believe exactly the same thing, just about one more religion.

Joel Osteen is one of the biggest assholes in human history, religion or no religion. Please find inspirational messages elsewhere.

JD, Happy Easter bud! It’s too bad that there’s always someone out there ready to take a shit on someone else’s good day.

We are no longer allowed to make fun of people of other races, cultures, ideologies, sexual orientations, or any other thing that makes people different.

The only group left that can safely be attacked is Christians.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jesus Christ rose from the dead..... Anyone that actually believes that must be a Democrat.
Should we be worried about Jesus being a whitewalker?! Fuck

Should we be worried about Jesus being a whitewalker?! Fuck

Sorry Jesus was not white or black, he was middle eastern.

On that we can agree. Joel Osteen is nothing more than a con artist.

He really cares about people, and God gave him this house, I mean compound.

Attachments

• Joel-Osteen-house.jpg
    Joel-Osteen-house.jpg
    124.9 KB · Views: 59
Joel Osteen is one of the biggest assholes in human history, religion or no religion. Please find inspirational messages elsewhere.

Please don’t tell other people where they should get their inspirational messages from. nobody asked you.

Get Shredded!
Please don’t tell other people where they should get their inspirational messages from. nobody asked you.

I think we are all entitled to our own opinions and we all have the right to voice them.

If other people's opinions offend you that much you must be a die hard bible thumping Christian and far right Democrat. :thinking:

I think we are all entitled to our own opinions and we all have the right to voice them.

If other people's opinions offend you that much you must be a die hard bible thumping Christian and far right Democrat. :thinking:

hey illiterate fuck face, read my post I’m not religious I don’t believe in God and not a Democrat, shit for brains

hey illiterate fuck face, read my post I’m not religious I don’t believe in God and not a Democrat, shit for brains

Oh internet tuff guy, you should hit up JerseyDevil. lol

Dude do what you want. IDGAF. Just thought you might want to know that there are a million retards out there regurgitating that steal your joy crap but aren’t also huge cunts.

Personally I wouldn’t want to be associated with someone like Joel Osteen even if he says something that I think make sense in amongst all the pure garbage that comes out of his mouth.

After all he is pretending to be a Christian. He should occasionally say something Christ-like even by mistake. Even a blind squirrel finds my nuts once in a while. :). But you do you.

Dude do what you want. IDGAF. Just thought you might want to know that there are a million retards out there regurgitating that steal your joy crap but aren’t also huge cunts.

Personally I wouldn’t want to be associated with someone like Joel Osteen even if he says something that I think make sense in amongst all the pure garbage that comes out of his mouth.

After all he is pretending to be a Christian. He should occasionally say something Christ-like even by mistake. Even a blind squirrel finds my nuts once in a while. :). But you do you.

i’m not familiar with Joel Osteen as much as you are. I just know that one video that I posted, that is all. and I don’t care to know anything about him. it does not interest me at all.

i’m not familiar with Joel Osteen as much as you are. I just know that one video that I posted, that is all. and I don’t care to know anything about him. it does not interest me at all.
I did like the video and the message. He is an actor, a fake, a con artist. But it was still inspiring.

For the record I wasn’t coming after you. I didn’t even noticed who it was that posted that dude I just don’t like hypocrites.

I vaguely remember we got into it a little bit in my Trump thread but just barely. If you can’t talk shit in the pit and get over yourself then where can you? :)

So glad I stayed out of this one.

Curious about the indictment tho.

Back