• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Dark web

bellistic

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Has anyone order gear off the dark web

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

I actually have, i do pretty frequently too, found one of my favorite sources from there as well. If you search youll find good gear for very good prices.

Sounds verry risky when so many good sources right here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah your right

often times I'll lower my screen brightness when I log in here that way it feels "darker" then when I buy I feel extra bad :cool:

Most dark web markets use an 'escrow' system in which you the seller doesnt receive the money until you receive your product, its pretty nice actually. You'd be surprised that its not as risky as you think, most sellers on there are looking to just make money w business, but you are right there are plenty of sources here

Most dark web markets use an 'escrow' system in which you the seller doesnt receive the money until you receive your product, its pretty nice actually. You'd be surprised that its not as risky as you think, most sellers on there are looking to just make money w business, but you are right there are plenty of sources here
Have you had any luck on there ?

Have you had any luck on there ?

Yup, barely use sponsors here anymore, my main guy i met through the DW. IMO its safer than using these sponsors as the only way to access the DW is through a tunnel/VPN system

Shit I used the DW years ago when it was Agora. They shut it down and I quit fucking with it. Haven’t used it in maybe 4 years

Serious question. Did you get burned buying underdosed gear on this forum?

I have no idea what black web sells gear for, but I am curious, if you care to share that info.

I imagine BW labs are home brewers , no?
I could be totally wrong and I’m not trying to convince you one way or another ... this is just interesting topic to me

I have no idea what black web sells gear for, but I am curious, if you care to share that info.

I could be totally wrong and I’m not trying to convince you one way or another ... this is just interesting topic to me

I have not pulled the trigger yet.

Well im not going to name the source in particular, but i have used gear from here that i've had two consecutive coaches swear was underdosed. Now this means nothing without labs ofcourse. But its just strange that not only one coach, but two separate, have said their gear must be underdosed. I havent been burned by the DW yet, but just because a source is 'sponsored' here doesnt mean shit IMO. In the end, both the DW and the sources here have their risks. I just personally think they overprice their shit here, which we cant complain about because were not the ones making it, they are, so its whatever they want to price their 'labor' at.

Some guys that just got sentenced and its talked about on AB. I believe dark web was mentioned

It's much less risk than the clearnet. Plus your money gets held until you actually receive your order. It's nearly impossible to scam

It's much less risk than the clearnet. Plus your money gets held until you actually receive your order. It's nearly impossible to scam

It is nearly impossible unless you're scammed by the particular market itself. Most DW markets require you to deposit BTC to your market account and from there, provide payment. There's been incidents where there's a "glich" and people's account are missing money. It might be an actual glitch or but many thinks it's the market administrators taking people's money. Also, because these market sells hardcore shit (scheduled I, credit card#s, CP shit, etc), I'd think it is monitored more by LE.

Last edited:
It is better to go through a reliable source. Those sites get hacked, or scammed all the time.

I found a damn good source there in the past. It's not even worth my time or freedom fucking with it anymore.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Back