Donald Trump is a moron

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    288 Posts
    Rep Points

Donald Trump is a moron

Setting aside whether or not you agree with his political views, can we at least all agree he’s a moron?

Ask him about literally anything, he has one stock response:

“I want a great ___________. We are working on it, it’s beautiful; we’re going to have the best __________ ever. It’s gonna be huge.”

Just fill in the blank with any noun. He. Has. No. Fucking. Idea. What. He’s. Talking. About.

Honestly, those of you who voted for Trump, if you said “yes, Trump’s a tree stump but I don’t care; I would’ve voted for a turtle if I thought it would accomplish this or that.” At least I could respect that you have priorities.

If you can listen to Trump talk for five minutes and not realize he’s talking straight out of his ass, I don’t know what to tell you. It doesn’t matter the topic. Just listen to how he talks. Does he sound like an intelligent person? Or does he sound like he’s bullshitting his way through everything 100% of the time?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    170 Posts
    Rep Points

not sure, you make a few billion dollars then maybe i'll question ya

Quote Originally Posted by judgmentalist View Post
    Setting aside whether or not you agree with his political views, can we at least all agree he’s a moron?

“I want a great ___________. We are working on it, it’s beautiful; we’re going to have the best __________ ever. It’s gonna be huge.”

Just fill in the blank with any noun. He. Has. No. Fucking. Idea. What. He’s. Talking. About.

Honestly, those of you who voted for Trump, if you said “yes, Trump’s a tree stump but I don’t care; I would’ve voted for a turtle if I thought it would accomplish this or that.” At least I could respect that you have priorities.

If you can listen to Trump talk for five minutes and not realize he’s talking straight out of his ass, I don’t know what to tell you. It doesn’t matter the topic. Just listen to how he talks. Does he sound like an intelligent person? Or does he sound like he’s bullshitting his way through everything 100% of the time?

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    692 Posts
    Rep Points

I now understand your screen name........

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,057 Posts
    Rep Points

I couldn’t disagree with your statements more the man is highly intelligent just look at his accomplishments alone how many idiots you know have accomplished 1/4 of that?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,318 Posts
    Rep Points

Frank caliendo does a spot on trump impression. For being a moron he’s gotta be the most talked about person in the world. I think they way he talks funny. “And Everybody knows it”

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    100 Posts
    Rep Points

It's redundant idiocracy, you can tell the depth of a mans morality and intelligence or a lack there of for that matter, by how much he talks about himself and or how much he puts down others. But if you're looking for depth in politics and big business then disappointment looms. Funny how so many people associate money with intelligence, if an accumulation of money indicated a greater degree of intelligence does that mean that the average NBA player is smarter than everyone here? Hell I doubt they even have to pay for sex like he does...that's smart
    “It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men.”
    ― Frederick Douglass

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    170 Posts
    Rep Points

- - - Updated - - -

this is why he and Trump can talk the way they want...

Community Veteran
    ADMINISTRATOR

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    507 Posts
    Rep Points

Dude is rough around the edges and no way I would want him around my wife or daughters but on the flip side I dont want some boy scout running our country......
    All posts are for entertainment and may contain fiction. Consult a medical doctor before using any medications or supplements. Heavyiron does not Read the Rules Please

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    448 Posts
    Rep Points

Without being partisan, nor really even political, I can say with the utmost sincerety that I believe that you're overlooking one thing here^..... President Trump is NOT a great speech maker, nor a great speaker. I get the impression that his weakest attribute is being able to speak off the cuff or spotaneuosly when hit with unexpected questions, and it's those times when he begins using generic terms and phrases like you have made mention of here above.

However being a poor speaker isn't a sure sign of a lack of intelligence. We as Americans are so used to listening to politicians in office who are almost always Attorneys and attorneys are trained to be smooth talkers. But you should not conclude that Donald Trump lacks sincerety or intelligence, merely based on the fact that he is not a smooth talker like almost all lawyers are.

I happen to believe that one of the reasons our government is so ineffective, so dishonest, so corrupt, is mostly due to the fact that 90% of our politicians are lawyers and are therefore trained to manipulate the law better than anyone else, and are smooth, and many times deceitful talkers. Most of them are very guarded when they speak, and are anything but sincere or candid. But President Trump just says what he thinks, and he doesn't care what people think. Because of that, he sometimes gets himself in trouble, but I believe that he is more sincere and a whole lot less fake than most of our crafty lawyer politicians are, such as President Clinton, and President Obama.

Let me conclude by pointing out that there are plenty of republican lawyer politicians that are also smooth talking crafty, deceitful individuals as well. Anyway, public speaking isn't even the most important part of a president's job. Not by a long shot. We've had many presidents over the years who were great public speakers, but fell far short in the more important aspects of their job. But many people still loved them, simply because they're smooth speakers
    Last edited by Tall Deck; 04-20-2019 at 01:09 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    170 Posts
    Rep Points

i'd rather have him around kids than Biden or a Catholic priest....lol

Quote Originally Posted by heavyiron View Post
    Dude is rough around the edges and no way I would want him around my wife or daughters but on the flip side I dont want some boy scout running our country......

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    448 Posts
    Rep Points

I've seen several people in interviews, (both men and women, politicians and press people) claim that they have been in private meetings behind closed doors with President Trump, both before and during his Presidency, and he was the easiest person to talk to, and very often kept his mouth closed plenty long enough to thoroughly listen to what they were saying to him. Now that is a sing of a person who is capable of making wise decisions. At least some of the time.

The point being that they claimed that Donald Trump comes across as anything but arrogant when he's in a small meeting or in a one-on-one meeting with others. Which is contrary to what I've heard people say about President Obama. I don't mean to single President Obama out in that, but because he is the epitome of a great speaker, smooth talking politician, he is the one who stands out in my mind concerning that.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,318 Posts
    Rep Points

If Trump stays off the internet and stops stooping to far left wack job tactics. They’d still find a reason to bitch. Y’all lost the election, middle class America’s tired of rich white democrats shrinking the middle class so they can control the poor.

trumps arrogant, but some of you lunatic liberals are just plain we-Todd-it.

Suck it up. You lost. Better luck next time.

Everytime I turn on the TV some unoriginal wannabe is taking shots at Trump. He is not behaving like a typical politician cuz, news flash, were all kind a sick of them two faced fuck heads anyway.

I wasn’t a fan of trump at all. But thanks to the lefties I’ll vote Trump 2020 just to see y’all squirm even more.

Happy 4/20. First time in years I smoked a bowl. Did some yard work. LIFE IS GOOD MOTHA FUCKAS!

Banned

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    229 Posts
    Rep Points

your post is correct, but the many guys here live in fear , and feel safer when in a group of 'like minded' trumpers .. I'm surprised that they are 'permitting' your post to exist with out the 'normal censoring' that right wingers enjoy...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    288 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by repitup View Post
    not sure, you make a few billion dollars then maybe i'll question ya
    Gimme a break dude. Anybody with a silver spoon shoved that far up their ass could’ve done what he’s done. In my opinion, anybody that started with the resources that were handed to Donald Trump on a silver platter would have had to work pretty hard to get back to broke.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    288 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by custom View Post
    I now understand your screen name........
    No you don’t.