• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Marijuana script but I'm not sure what I'm doing..

Vision

Team supervisor P.S.L.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
First and foremost how is everyone doing?

I'm not very well-rounded in regards to cannabis in fact I never liked it myself.. it has always provided me aggressive anxiety and of course many connoisseurs around me advocate that I'm using the wrong strain... I'm petrified of the stuff because of how it makes me feel,once in a blue moon and I mean that literally a very good friend of mine will give me a small sample of a strained that he feels would be appropriate for me.. again I still get anxiety..

Is there any type of edibles, or anything with cannabis that will not make me high and it will remove all properties with anxiety, however it will still possess the ability to support my appetite and even a sense of calmness?

I do understand strains are extremely important but I'm more concerned on certain chemicals being removed entirely.. I do not like to be high,in fact I don't like to be drunk or under the influence of any type of drug..

Please help me, I have absolutely zero knowledge in this department because I have no use for it..

I'm willing to give something the benefit of the doubt if it could be alterated.
I have a potential of receiving a marijuana medical card like many people have.. is it worth it or not?

Just say no to drugs 🤪🤪

No drugs I simply want everything removed out of there and just the benefits of the plant itself.. if that's even possible?!??

No drugs I simply want everything removed out of there and just the benefits of the plant itself.. if that's even possible?!??

I think CBD would be your best bet, anything with THC is going to get you high. Google CBD Benefits and do some research and see whats out there..CBD is also legal so you can order it online without a script.

It does come from the Marijuana plant but when singled out and not used with THC it has no psychoactive effects.

Just make sure you find a reputable source, lots of bullshit out there.

Go with CBD oil. Only .03% thc in most and will help with anxiety while removing the concern of getting high.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Haha beat me to the punch lol..typed my reply out and hit submit but guess you got to it first.

I think CBD would be your best bet, anything with THC is going to get you high. Google CBD Benefits and do some research and see whats out there..CBD is also legal so you can order it online without a script.

It does come from the Marijuana plant but when singled out and not used with THC it has no psychoactive effects.

Just make sure you find a reputable source, lots of bullshit out there.
My state is the only state that does not recognize cbd as being legal even though it was covered in the farm bill and is legal on the Federal Level. Same with hemp. This legislative session I honestly was to busy with my own clients and their legislative interests to lobby in favor of hemp.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Orange kush = Energetic, happy buzz.

you want sativa ,not indica.

IML Gear Cream!
Try some of the thc oil, youll get high but you can regulate that with how many puffs you take. 1 or 2 puffs would be a very nice mild mood stabilizer/pain relief.

Edibles will probably get ya paranoid still, from my experience.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Hey. Was thinking of the time my Friend gave me a bottle of whiskey. I drank it and shit my pants. He said well yea. U drank a whole bottle.. What'd u expect... Jk
My point there is perhaps you took to much pot. When I do a tolerance break for a month or 2 and Come back to smoking. I get wrecked and wonder how I did thta shit all. Day everyday. So the trick is. Roll a joint. 2 baby hits. And walk away... The last time. I thought I was the man and smoked a joint to the face and my chest was pounding and I had to wash my face and look in the mirror and tell myself it's OK.. Lol. So try just taking it easy. Perhaps u did. Then yes it may be strainer relevant

Hands down try CBD. Helps reduce anxiety and does not get you high. Maybe some pain relief at a high enough dose. The market is saturated now so find a source that tests quality.

Skip the THC edibles for now. You eat to much of a strong edible and you will be down for the count.

Hands down try CBD. Helps reduce anxiety and does not get you high. Maybe some pain relief at a high enough dose. The market is saturated now so find a source that tests quality.

Skip the THC edibles for now. You eat to much of a strong edible and you will be down for the count.
Thank you for the feedback bro.I really don't know anything about cannabis because I don't use it..I even tried it at very small amount and regardless it always have the same paranoid anxiety affect.. I have tried some Superior strains and all of them produce the same result.. I tried a lollipop one time, I will never ever do that again..

I need to better educate myself on this subject but one thing's for certain is I do not want any mind-altering effects that are artificial "high".. and like you said the market is flooded that's why I'm asking here because I don't know anything or even where to start.. I'm very late in the game on this one

Try some of the thc oil, youll get high but you can regulate that with how many puffs you take. 1 or 2 puffs would be a very nice mild mood stabilizer/pain relief.

Edibles will probably get ya paranoid still, from my experience.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I agree. Stay away from edibles, too easy to overdose. Try cbd or tch oil in an electric pen. Send my good friend Turkeybacon a pm he has the 411.

I read in another thread where you talk about taking Xanax to sleep . Forget about the cbd oil and just smoke some . It isn’t legal in my state I wish it was because I definitely would get high after work and the gym to relax before bed .

I read in another thread where you talk about taking Xanax to sleep . Forget about the cbd oil and just smoke some . It isn’t legal in my state I wish it was because I definitely would get high after work and the gym to relax before bed .

There's a cocktail that I do off and on.. But part of that cocktail is something I always have daily and that is Xanax... 2.0mg every night.. the issue that I have is my brain doesn't stop winding. The Xanax really doesn't do much for me and the aspect asleep but it rather just unplugged my brain and gives me the opportunity to rest. I just had a sleep test done, I have an appointment with the doctor and chances are I'm going to go to receive the CRAP device, which I hope I get it I don't see why I wouldn't because of my other issues..
unfortunately I cannot smoke marijuana because of my pre-existing anxiety.. even just one Puff is enough to have a slight onset of panic.. but I don't know enough about cannabis on the aspect of where it can have certain chemicals removed, I hear certain people talking about it and they swear by it.. I'm just interested in trying something to have as an alternative..

My aggressive sleep cocktail
2mg Xanax
750mg gaba
10mg melatonin
2+ ius HGH

The above cocktail I don't use on The daily but Xanax is always in the mix regardless.

Get Shredded!
There's a cocktail that I do off and on.. But part of that cocktail is something I always have daily and that is Xanax... 2.0mg every night.. the issue that I have is my brain doesn't stop winding. The Xanax really doesn't do much for me and the aspect asleep but it rather just unplugged my brain and gives me the opportunity to rest. I just had a sleep test done, I have an appointment with the doctor and chances are I'm going to go to receive the CRAP device, which I hope I get it I don't see why I wouldn't because of my other issues..
unfortunately I cannot smoke marijuana because of my pre-existing anxiety.. even just one Puff is enough to have a slight onset of panic.. but I don't know enough about cannabis on the aspect of where it can have certain chemicals removed, I hear certain people talking about it and they swear by it.. I'm just interested in trying something to have as an alternative..

My aggressive sleep cocktail
2mg Xanax
750mg gaba
10mg melatonin
2+ ius HGH

The above cocktail I don't use on The daily but Xanax is always in the mix regardless.

i smoked weed regularly through out my high school days. Turned 21, day just like any other day back then, lit up a bowl before work then had the worst panic attack of my life. Never touched the shit again for years. Until like three years ago. Was paranoid about anxiety so I took it real light. One hitter style. Not bad.

just took another hit today, first time since. I’m telling ya bro, if you can stop at the first puff, it will work for you. But you gotta know what your getting. Indica fucks my head up, sativa works like a charm. Find what works for you.

one thing about sativa for me is that I wanna do shit. I love being outside and doing something. Allows me to focus on what I’m doing instead of thinking about everything that stresses me out in life.

try it, worse that can happen is you don’t like it.

There is a place near me that sells really good full spectrum CBD so it has a low dose of THC, basically trace THC. Its all tested and they have given me lab reports several times. PM me if you are in a CBD legal state.

Thanks!

I agree. Stay away from edibles, too easy to overdose. Try cbd or tch oil in an electric pen. Send my good friend Turkeybacon a pm he has the 411.

Agreed, edibles can go real wrong and you wont know for hours

ahhhh yes, teh weeeedz! I have come to a place in my life where I have gained much knowledge having both worked in the industry and experimenting myself.
FIRST and foremost: why do you have a script? (if this is too personal please dont answer)
SECOND: what is your purpose of using the ganjah?

if you are prone to anxiety stay away from edibles, I'm sure you got that by now. But for education purposes, when you ingest THC your liver works some magic and the molecule turns into 11-hydroxy-thc rendering it MORE potent. so if youre a newbie you'll trip (probably physically) really hard. Funny because one time I actually thought I broke my legs, thats how high i got hahaha.
going strain specific is your best option.
You have 3 types of Marijuana: Sativa, Indica, and Ruderalis
Sativa and Indica are the most common, Ruderalis is not typically found as a standalone strain. Its uses are more commonly for breeding plants for different conditions...which leads us to HYBRIDS. Often times, newcomers will start with a dominant strain type first to see what works best. Surprisingly I have met people that use Sativa and get the effects of Indica and vice versa. The only way to know is to try. BUT to be on the safer side you should start with Indica.

Indicas are known to produce body high and promote relaxation and reduce anxiety/stress. However, you should consider what strain of Indica to use. 2 really good ones that will work well for you are: CBD Shark and Cannatonic. both incredible strains for relaxation. Not only do they have high cbd content but the thc content is on the lower end so you wont have as much of a psychotropic effect when smoking. You'll often feel relaxed and at ease.

Now, its not all about the strain....a lot of it has to do with the terpenes but I dont want to overwhelm you with info. so if you stroll by your local dispensary be sure to ask for strains that are high in these terpenes: Myrcene, Lionene, and Linalool.
These terpenes, which are also found in many varieties of plants, promote the effects of relaxation and often have a synergistic relationship with THC improving your experience.

Takeaway:
Go with Indica with a high CBD content and a balance of 3 terpenes listed above.

If all else faily try elephant tranquilizer..usually does the trick..lol jk dont do that

Well, I've used various CBD and thc products and here's what I've found.

CBD by itself is almost worthless to me. All it really does is give me a headache at high dose. I don't get any of the relaxation, anti anxiety effects at all. However a combined with a small amount of THC, it suddenly becomes a miracle drug. I prefer tinctures/oral sublingual tablets over concentrate vape or any other kinds of inhaling. Gets my throat too phlegmy and makes me weeze. Probably because I'm kind of allergic to it.

There's different combinations of CBD:THC ratios that work better for different applications and preferences. It's another of those highly individualistic responses that only you can figure out which you like. I generally find a 1:1 ratio works very well as an all around medicine. This helps me sleep, reduces pain and inflammation, anti-anxiety, and provides a nice attitude adjustment when I feel like I'm going to strangle someone at work. Higher THC, namely indica or purified oils without the terpenes added back in are better for sleep. Again, the vape and smoking give me horrible anxiety, but oral and sublingual do not at all unless you overdose.

Higher CBD tends to work better for inflammation, but it needs the THC to harness the synergy, what they call the "entourage effect." The equal blend at low dose can also help improve my focus in the gym and allow me to feel the muscles working better, which is nice. Sativa ones seem to work better.

I will say though, I only use them very sparingly now because sustained use makes me retarded and I can't remember shit. Moreso than I already am. That's a definite downfall for me with my work as hectic as it is and how much it relies on my intelligence and analytical processing.

That's my two cents!

I have used CBD oil for pain relief, pfft... I'd rather take 800mgs ibuprofen,hahaha. Seriously, CBD did nothing at all, a total waste of money for me. Edibles are strong af, I tried them once and never again, lmao, I was high af all day. I don't smoke, hate it plus it smells like you ran over a skunk. I smell it on people, maybe they just smoked before the gym, idk, but I can smell it from 10 ft away... no thanks, lol. Good luck bro!

Back