Mitt Romney says he's sickened and appalled by Mueller report details

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 26
  1. #1
    Banned


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    philly pa
    Posts
    3,385

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    752
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    332
    Thanked in
    229 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Mitt Romney says he's sickened and appalled by Mueller report details

    Former Massachusetts governor Mitt Romney, now a US senator from Utah, said Friday he was sickened and appalled by the details in the Mueller report.

    I am sickened at the extent and pervasiveness of dishonesty and misdirection by individuals in the highest office of the land, including the President, he said in a statement posted to Twitter.

    I am also appalled that, among other things, fellow citizens working in a campaign for president welcomed help from Russia
    including information that had been illegally obtained; that none of them acted to inform American law enforcement; and that the campaign chairman was actively promoting Russian interests in Ukraine, the statement said.

    Reading the report is a sobering revelation of how far we have strayed from the aspirations and principles of the founders, the statement said.



    It's safe to say we 'the American people' are saddened to understand what a 'liar' sits in the highest office in the land.



  2. #2
    Community Veteran
    ADMINISTRATOR
    heavyiron's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    8,437

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    228
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    851
    Thanked in
    507 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    He was referring to Obama
    All posts are for entertainment and may contain fiction. Consult a medical doctor before using any medications or supplements. Heavyiron does not Read the Rules Please

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    IronRage's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,799

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    120
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    352
    Thanked in
    245 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn...ngs/index.html

    Oh you mean this?? From Charley’s favorite site

  4. #4
    IM>ASF
    heckler7's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    trolling ASF pit
    Posts
    11,883

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,656
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,327
    Thanked in
    1,457 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    LMAO at Obama, do you even lift or read?

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Canebrake's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    2,839

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    27
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    157
    Thanked in
    108 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Read all 400 pages all you want! The bottom line.

    No collusion and no obstruction

  6. #6
    Carpet-Chewer
    Augustine5I's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    4,386

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    486
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,021
    Thanked in
    655 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Negged for you and everyone else wasting our fucking lives for years on a witch hunt...and still insisting Trump is guilty. Dick sucker.

  7. #7
    IM>ASF
    heckler7's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    trolling ASF pit
    Posts
    11,883

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,656
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,327
    Thanked in
    1,457 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Canebrake View Post
    Read all 400 pages all you want! The bottom line.

    No collusion and no obstruction
    he doesnt read bro, he only posts headlines he thinks are negative article about Trump, because he hates trump and will never get over it and directs his hate to a gay BB forum because he wont stop smoking weed and actually get of the couch an do something productive

  8. #8
    IM>ASF
    heckler7's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    trolling ASF pit
    Posts
    11,883

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,656
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,327
    Thanked in
    1,457 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Augustine5I View Post
    Negged for you and everyone else wasting our fucking lives for years on a witch hunt...and still insisting Trump is guilty. Dick sucker.
    I'm slipping thanks Augustine, yes negged

  9. #9
    Carpet-Chewer
    Augustine5I's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    4,386

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    486
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,021
    Thanked in
    655 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by heckler7 View Post
    I'm slipping thanks Augustine, yes negged
    Yeah, just waiting on his retaliation neg...but I don't give a fuck.

    This guy does nothing but bring this forum down. Contributes nothing.

    Never saw him comment on gear, diet, training....nada. Just Trump assessed bullshit.

    I am praying Trump wins again in 2020 and we lose have this country to liberal suicides. That would make this country great again.

    Maybe Charley can live stream his own hanging on facebook or something? #dreaming

  10. #10
    Moderator
    MODERATOR
    Gibbs's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    5,573

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,231
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    525
    Thanked in
    321 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Mitt Romney was referencing the current POTUS. Everyone knows Mitt is a peice of shit though who used the POTUS for his endorsement. Mitt couldn't close the deal in 2012 and is a bitter bitch boy who thinks he should be POTUS. Also, as many know, I run Mike Pence's gay conversion Therapy camp. We are willing to cover Charlie's Therapy at no charge. Just make your way to Indiana.

    Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

  11. #11
    Banned


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    philly pa
    Posts
    3,385

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    752
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    332
    Thanked in
    229 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by heckler7 View Post
    I'm slipping thanks Augustine, yes negged

    so I can't post without 'right wing' approval ??? so once again a 'gang neg' ,, fuck you my old friend for having an opinion you don't agree with..

  12. #12
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    custom's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    3,974

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    706
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,258
    Thanked in
    692 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Gibbs View Post
    Mitt Romney was referencing the current POTUS. Everyone knows Mitt is a peice of shit though who used the POTUS for his endorsement. Mitt couldn't close the deal in 2012 and is a bitter bitch boy who thinks he should be POTUS. Also, as many know, I run Mike Pence's gay conversion Therapy camp. We are willing to cover Charlie's Therapy at no charge. Just make your way to Indiana.

    Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
    From what I've heard it should really be called a day spa.....

  13. #13
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    custom's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    3,974

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    706
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,258
    Thanked in
    692 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by charley View Post
    so I can't post without 'right wing' approval ??? so once again a 'gang neg' ,, fuck you my old friend for having an opinion you don't agree with..
    CHarley can you say anything good about Trump or anything he has done while in office?

  14. #14
    Banned


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    philly pa
    Posts
    3,385

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    752
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    332
    Thanked in
    229 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by custom View Post
    CHarley can you say anything good about Trump or anything he has done while in office?
    in a word NO !! trump is a pathologic liar, he's a racist pos, it's all about him, not America... he doesn't give a shit about the 'American people'... look how shitty he treated the people that helped put him in office. The list grows everyday... it #sad how people here used to be cool until trumpski happened. Most trumpers are needing of guidance , and prefer to be a followers who never question their leaders, whether religious or political..

  15. #15
    Senior Member
    Swiper's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,090

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    208
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    430
    Thanked in
    251 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by charley View Post
    in a word NO !! trump is a pathologic liar, he's a racist pos, it's all about him, not America... he doesn't give a shit about the 'American people'... look how shitty he treated the people that helped put him in office. The list grows everyday... it #sad how people here used to be cool until trumpski happened. Most trumpers are needing of guidance , and prefer to be a followers who never question their leaders, whether religious or political..
    hey Charley you hear that knock at your door? that’s reality. open the door. you’ll enjoy your life much better when you start living in reality.
    -S-

Similar Threads

  1. Mueller's report looks bad for Obama - CNN
    By Arnold in forum The Pit
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 04-27-2019, 07:25 AM
  2. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-28-2019, 06:54 PM
  3. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 09-14-2018, 07:27 PM
  4. Replies: 41
    Last Post: 05-21-2018, 03:54 AM
  5. Romney or obama who gets your vote and why
    By Disturbed Old Man in forum Muscle Central
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 10-04-2012, 02:55 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2019 Anabolic Steroid Forums