• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Nastiest side effects you’ve ever had

CRAZY DOSER

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
SideEffects.png
Hello everyone! There is a lot of talk about light side of the AAS products, their positive effect on our bodies, how they increase our gains, etc. But we shouldn’t forget about the dark of the AAS – side effects. With this said let’s talk about it. 

What were the worst/nastiest side effects you’ve ever had and how you managed to overcome them? Maybe it you used some other compound to counter the sides or perhaps endured them by yourself.

Any input is greatly appreciated!

Last edited:
Bacne during my first blast with more than one compound (deca,test,dbol). Made the mistake thinking it would go away. Did everything I could but had to jump on accutane. Was looking like a lizard for a bit, but got it taken care of finally. That was 6 years or so ago. Knock on wood I haven’t had any bad side effects since, unless you count tendon ruptures.

Bacne during my first blast with more than one compound (deca,test,dbol). Made the mistake thinking it would go away. Did everything I could but had to jump on accutane. Was looking like a lizard for a bit, but got it taken care of finally. That was 6 years or so ago. Knock on wood I haven’t had any bad side effects since, unless you count tendon ruptures.
I would like to know what kind of compounds you’ve used. Was it UGL, Homebrew or HUMAN GRADE? Acne during such cycle is a common thing among many users but the sides you are talking about I saw only on guys who used large doses of DBOL. Have you done any frontload for your cycle?

Tren turned me into an angry person. No contest.
Bro, I have the same problem. And I don’t know if can I tie it with TREN, because TREN only amplifies the drawback that is already present, being angry. I wonder what esters do cause your anger? Have you found out the ways to counter it?

Nasty heartburn when taking anavar..especially if I go over 75mg.

I would like to know what kind of compounds you’ve used. Was it UGL, Homebrew or HUMAN GRADE? Acne during such cycle is a common thing among many users but the sides you are talking about I saw only on guys who used large doses of DBOL. Have you done any frontload for your cycle?

it was years ago but it was wildcat labs (Ugl). Decatest blend and dbol (pink hexagon or octagon shaped) tabs. I’m guessing 400mg-500mg weekly of deca and test (16 weeks).40mg Dbol daily (first 4 weeks). I attribute acne to the fact that it was my first run with deca and dbol and I had only 2-3 cycles on my belt prior.

Ive never front loaded or back loaded.

Superdrol. Lethargy was unbearable. After only 3 days I had to get off.

Aggression,bacne and d bol back pumps.Loss of appetite from certain orals.To avoid these sides more limited on compound choices.

Bro, I have the same problem. And I don’t know if can I tie it with TREN, because TREN only amplifies the drawback that is already present, being angry. I wonder what esters do cause your anger? Have you found out the ways to counter it?

I tried tren ace. Tren e. Even in very small doses.

Eventually it takes over. And the person I was is gone. And I don’t even know I am “gone.”

And that is the scariest part of all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

winny pin on my right shoulder. bad gear either crashed or not manufactured well. shit was so harsh i literally couldnt pick up my right arm past 20 degrees. best part it was during contest prep. after that first shot I said FUCK NO. and just stuck to primo and var. wasnt worth the excruciating pain I had to endure for 4 days! funny thing is, I confirmed it was the gear because a friend of mine got the same batch when I ordered and we were both walking around the gym with the same problem. People were like "wow what a coincidence you both injured your right shoulder" .....HAHAHAHA yeah....yeah we did....ironic eh?....

Nasty heartburn when taking anavar..especially if I go over 75mg.
I suppose this reaction is caused not by ANAVAR (pharm base) but compound of tablet mixture that was used during manufacturing. Say, do you tolerate lactose normally? (milk, sport supplements, etc.)

Superdrol. Lethargy was unbearable. After only 3 days I had to get off.
Perhaps, sometimes such condition (sleepiness and being tired overall) is caused by liver functions suppression. Lethargy is the first sign that you should take care off.

Aggression,bacne and d bol back pumps.Loss of appetite from certain orals.To avoid these sides more limited on compound choices.
What orals caused the loss of appetite? Can you name them?

I tried tren ace. Tren e. Even in very small doses.

Eventually it takes over. And the person I was is gone. And I don’t even know I am “gone.”

And that is the scariest part of all.
The change of emotional condition is a result of hormonal imbalance. I’d suggest to keep PROLACTIN level in check and use CABERGOLINE and BROMOCRIPITE when necessary.

winny pin on my right shoulder
You know, the pharm base of injection and oral WINNY is the same for both forms. It is – STANOZOLOL. You can use both forms with the same effectiveness. Same goes for bioavailability of both inject and oral forms.
Have you used any NSAIDs or painkillers for your case?

You know, the pharm base of injection and oral WINNY is the same for both forms. It is – STANOZOLOL. You can use both forms with the same effectiveness. Same goes for bioavailability of both inject and oral forms.
Have you used any NSAIDs or painkillers for your case?[/QUOTE]

lol yes I am aware of that, I could just drank the bottle too. but i was so off put with the whole experience i was like FUCK that FUCK everything Winny lmao. I didnt have the oral form of it nor was I willing to drink the solution. Just didnt want anything to do with it after. I turned out fine though, won my contest ;)

Superdrol backpumps was bad anadrol liver toxicity wore me out felt like I was dying. tren easy peasy love that stuff

Deca dick from NPP is by far the worst I’ve had psychologically. It made me question my relationship and turned me into an insecure little bitch. 0/10 would not recommend haha

Deca dick from NPP is by far the worst I’ve had psychologically. It made me question my relationship and turned me into an insecure little bitch. 0/10 would not recommend haha
how much are you pinning?

Tren, anadrol, and alcohol. I was my own worst side affect fortunately. I don't take tren anymore.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

I remember one of the first times I pinned in my quad. HOLY SHIT , the pain was unbearable, I couldn’t walk str8 for a week.
I was working at a job where most of the day I had to stand and that was one of the worst pains I have ever had.
I was almost in tears at points , not even ibuprofen I high amounts helped much. The only thing that did make a difference was when I would put my quad under hot water and massage it, that did help some.
I remember another time I pinned Test 400 in my glute and the next day I had a welt the size of a softball on my ass cheek.
I couldn’t sit right for like 4 days , and sleeping was even worse .
Those times were in my earlier Anabolic years , now I do get the occasional painful pin, but I have more tolerance and my body reacts different to those times !!!

Get Shredded!
Tren had the worst Psychological side-effects by far of any compound. It turned me into a Monster....No patience, No understanding or compassion for others. Who wants to take something that destroys their personality in order to try to add a few pounds of muscle? Totally not worth it to me. Destroy your personal life so you can have a "jacked" body is very stupid to me. Life is short, why spend it in a bad mood or just being an asshole to people because you have a chemical in your body that doesn't belong there. I would recommend people to stay away from Tren, unless you are a Professional Body Builder that is making his living off of looking amazing. Then again, what good is having money if you have no loved ones to share it with and be happy with. I haven't seen too many "happy" people running a Tren cycle....Focused and self-centered yes....Happy and caring....No way....it's just not worth it to me.....my two cents worth on Tren...very over rated.

Tren had the worst Psychological side-effects by far of any compound. It turned me into a Monster....No patience, No understanding or compassion for others. Who wants to take something that destroys their personality in order to try to add a few pounds of muscle? Totally not worth it to me. Destroy your personal life so you can have a "jacked" body is very stupid to me. Life is short, why spend it in a bad mood or just being an asshole to people because you have a chemical in your body that doesn't belong there. I would recommend people to stay away from Tren, unless you are a Professional Body Builder that is making his living off of looking amazing. Then again, what good is having money if you have no loved ones to share it with and be happy with. I haven't seen too many "happy" people running a Tren cycle....Focused and self-centered yes....Happy and caring....No way....it's just not worth it to me.....my two cents worth on Tren...very over rated.
but I love the rage !!

lol

Infection from axio water based winstol. Got an very painful abscess the size of grapefruit on my ass. Lance it and had about 200 cc plus mayo looking goo come out. Not fun.

Perhaps, sometimes such condition (sleepiness and being tired overall) is caused by liver functions suppression. Lethargy is the first sign that you should take care off.

I do my blood work quarterly and my liver function are perfect. The lethargy and sleepiness kicked in day two. I'll never touch Superdrol again. I've done several Halo cycles and never even came close to what I went through in two days with Superdrol. By the way that was the only oral. I typically don't do Orals.

Infection from axio water based winstol. Got an very painful abscess the size of grapefruit on my ass. Lance it and had about 200 cc plus mayo looking goo come out. Not fun.

Just threw up in my mouth a lil. Lmao.

To the OP. Probably the heartburn from Tren. Heartburn from Var only lasts a couple of hours for myself, but the tren a, geez. I would wake up in the middle of the night with the worst. Other than that, probably the week I took DNP. Felt like death was spooning me the entire time.

Exellent ! I read this several times. Thanks for your opinion.

Nastiest side effects you've ever had

Exellent ! I read this several times. Thanks for your opinion.
I took a large dose for me anyway of Trenbolone Hex. and a low dose of Testosterone compared to the Trenbolone. I think it was about 400mgs of Tren with 200mgs of Test. My anxiety went through the roof! Night sweats, couldn't sleep for about 2 weeks, and felt like jumping off a cliff. My appetite was horrible, nothing tasted good, and also felt like I had a mild flu. Never again! I just cannot handle Tren anymore, when I was younger I could handle it easy, even the Tren Ace, everyday.....I did sweat a little more than usual, but I grew like a Baby Gorilla on D-Bol.....lol....Now I'm older and cannot handle the sides at all.....I have lived and learned what I can and cannot take now....my two cents worth....

Worst sides I have had are appendicitis (hurts like a bitch, feels like someone kicking you in the right side of abdomen over and over) during my second cycle of epistane. Had to have an appendectomy to have appendix removed.

Tren made all the women around me horny or so I thought lol also made me a bit more pissed

Me too. winny water base infection.
I think this is the worst.

But I also remember the first time I come off from my first tren cycle.
I cried for days.
I went from being a god to being a little girl.

Acne, but not to leave me signs.

Back