• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Damaged? Degraded?

Nyde

Banned
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So 2 of my test props crystallized a bit. I heated both of them up and the oil in both vials turned brown, one more than the other. Does that mean that they are both degraded? Damaged?

If I had to guess I would say you used too much heat.
I would chuck it

I’ve never seen that happen.
First thing, Test P is my favorite compound. I’ve had it happen to me as far as it crystallizing , but after reheating it, I’ve never had it turn brown, very weird. Idk about using too much heat, if that’s even possible.
Y not just pin some and see ???

I have taken some of it. Nothing bad has happened to me. The question is, is it damaged? Is it degraded? Is it still 100 mg per CC? It's pharmacom test prop

IML Gear Cream!
I have taken some of it. Nothing bad has happened to me. The question is, is it damaged? Is it degraded? Is it still 100 mg per CC? It's pharmacom test prop

Could have potentially degraded the hormone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Heating it will not degrade the hormone unless you use excessive, excessive HIGH Heat.. because keep in mind hot plates or even convectional ovens are often used in order to melt the hormone into the carrier delivery oil during the compounding stage.. if degrading the hormone was the case this would happen during that process, therefore heat between 225-250 it's perfectly safe.. if you exceeded that than we can examine this instance and try to find probable causes,if we dig deeper into chemistry it would most likely be the result of oxidation due to the acceleration of atoms colliding and a disturbance with build up gases... By chance did you vent the vials or no? What type of heat did you use, convection, radiant or conduction?
It sounds like the carrier oil simply had a response at an atomical level.. this has been known to happen even with manufacturing or reheating some hormones especially "TRENBOLONE"..

The product itself is cheap enough so maybe you should contact your source and advise them on the crashed product and tell them that you made an attempt to melt the hormone into the delivery carrier and this was the end result.. I'm quite confident they will replace this..

With heating the propionic acid (propionate) oxidation can can accure at 300F - 600F and/or at pressures of 1000‐1800 psia.. also the result of the solvent being exposed to extreme heat could contribute.

Degradation of the hormone could be possible, in the instance stated above..

You're looking at 2 vials, they are extremely inexpensive.. just get them replaced for peace of mind..

do ya know what the oil was. thats what oil does if cooked too long, just like cooking food with oil on stove

Next time just run it under hot water. No need to heat it up to the point it turns color. I’ve always been able to get mine back holding it under the sink with the hot water going.

Back