• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

So Tired of Cunts the Video

Jesus Christ. The ratio of people who are quadriplegic to people who deserve to be quadriplegic is definitely higher than I realized.

If you squat in a cage and don’t set the safeties just fuck you.

And what is up with these people who are clearly trying to double their PR? Do they just have no idea what they can’t lift? Start low FFS

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Bro , I Don’t Care Who You Are , But those stupid assholes that have that fucking ridiculous arch when benching is BULLSHIT .
I hate that fake gay shit .
Youre gonna tell me , that because you moved the bar 2 fucking inches because of that stupid looking arch, that’s a real bench ?
MAN FUCK YOU !!!
Thats not a real bench , idc who you are that’s some stupid whack shit ..
UGGGHh , sorry guys , had to let that out !!

GREAT VIDEO !!!

I love watching these, i hope im never in one

I love watching these, i hope im never in one
I was almost one two days ago.

Doing safety bar Squats I tweaked my leg and couldn't re rack that side of the bar..... Kinda awkward staring at people in the mirror staring at me staring at them lol.

I quit watching these videos. You can't unsee some of that stuff...like that guy with the blown out butthole. *shudders*

How about the dude that almost decapitated himself ?
Had to fight to get that bar off his neck, I thought he was a goner !!!

Doing safety bar Squats I tweaked my leg and couldn't re rack that side of the bar..... Kinda awkward staring at people in the mirror staring at me staring at them lol.
But did everything happen in slow motion?

How about the dude that almost decapitated himself ?
Had to fight to get that bar off his neck, I thought he was a goner !!!
At least one of the guys in those gym fail videos died.

He was benching and his grip failed. Bar landed right on his chest. He was fine at first but was still sent to the hospital, where he later died. He wasn't an amateur either. Think he was in the midst of a PL competition.

I cringe when I see these vids. Don't like seeing people hurt to that degree. Even if it was preventable.

LOLOLOL!!!!!! I've never seen so many morons in my life!!! Why would you load up a barbell to perform squats, without having some type of safety catches in case you cannot complete the rep?? And even worse, why would you have a safety device, and have it set way too low to safely retain the bar??? Maybe some people should be trying to build their minds a little bit instead of their muscles. I did feel kinda sorry for that guy who looked to be a victim of a cable letting go on a machine.

At least one of the guys in those gym fail videos died.

He was benching and his grip failed. Bar landed right on his chest. He was fine at first but was still sent to the hospital, where he later died. He wasn't an amateur either. Think he was in the midst of a PL competition.

I cringe when I see these vids. Don't like seeing people hurt to that degree. Even if it was preventable.
I thought the guy doing a bench press, who had the barbell land on his neck might have died too. With many of the guys (and gals) in that vid, you can immediately recognize that they're much more extreme with their choice of poundages than their experience, ( or lack thereof) allows. The guy who had several hundred pounds on the squat bar, ( I think he was using 7 plates) may have been pretty strong, but it was clear that he had a lack of experience and knowledge about what he was doing simply by where he had the bar placed on his back. It was too high, and actually on his neck instead of down further on his traps where it needs to be.

Then there was the kid who was squating in the power cage, but clearly had his hands way too close together on the bar, and was relying almost completely on his hands to keep the bar in place. Not to mention that he wasn't even underneath the center of the bar, but off to one side!!! When you see things like that, you know it's an accident waiting to happen. If I didn't see that in a video, and instead it was in person, I would attempt to stop the guy to explain to him how dangerous it is what he's doing.

LOLOLOL!!!!!! I've never seen so many morons in my life!!! Why would you load up a barbell to perform squats, without having some type of safety catches in case you cannot complete the rep?? And even worse, why would you have a safety device, and have it set way too low to safely retain the bar??? Maybe some people should be trying to build their minds a little bit instead of their muscles. I did feel kinda sorry for that guy who looked to be a victim of a cable letting go on a machine.

I agree man. If you have it use it. Rack I have at home is perfect. But I use the gym more than anything. Gym I go to has squat racks where the fixed safety catches are set so low that they are basically useless. You'd have to fall on your ass in order for them to catch the bar. Only Mighty Mouse would be able to use them.

I pulled my quad a few years ago and was f'd. Had to hobble back to set the bar. Next time, I'm dumping it.

But to answer your question, theres a huge lack of common sense in society. Every once in a while, one stumbles into the gym.

Edited to add MM jab

Last edited:
They have a kid that goes to my gym that should be in this video. 2-3 times a week he loads up the squat bar with 4-5 plates on each side and no shit goes down maybe an inch or two. It’s actually comical to watch because he’ll do about 5 “reps” if you will and after he racks it gets all hyped up beating his chest and shit like he just went ass to grass.

LMAO at 9:22

IDK why...maybe his scream but just funny. Probably that pussy Charley caught on film.

..... Gym I go to has squat racks where the fixed safety catches are set so low that they are basically useless. You'd have to fall on your ass in order for them to catch the bar....
Yeah that's what it looked like that guy's gym had in the vid. I won't use those. I would rather use saw horses at home than use those ones at some gyms that are too low. Even with something primitive like saw horses, they're still at a good height for most people.

I wonder how many soft ass mother fuckers got upset that someone posted this video showing douchebaggery.

Get Shredded!

I did the same thing once except I just missed a clip on one side. Did a little stutter step trying to reset. Scary but I wasn’t moving weight I absolutely couldn’t control so it worked out.

I did the same thing once except I just missed a clip on one side. Did a little stutter step trying to reset. Scary but I wasn’t moving weight I absolutely couldn’t control so it worked out.

Scary thing is that those stutter steps are the ones that cause tweaks or injuries. They catch you out of your element.

I think my two favorites were the guy on squat that as soon as the safety was released he crumbled.
Then the dude jumping in between the other two brahs and accidentally kicking one of them in the face. I busted out laughing at that one.
I feel JSwole on squats and leg press. People load up the weights and barely move an inch if even an inch at all and they think they are hot shit. I think to myself, 'I hope you die soon', but I hate most people.
Thats just the way I am.

I think my two favorites were the guy on squat that as soon as the safety was released he crumbled.
Then the dude jumping in between the other two brahs and accidentally kicking one of them in the face. I busted out laughing at that one.
I feel JSwole on squats and leg press. People load up the weights and barely move an inch if even an inch at all and they think they are hot shit. I think to myself, 'I hope you die soon', but I hate most people.
Thats just the way I am.

the high jumper kicking dude in the face got me rolling...I did that once, sorta.

I was running down a busy stretch of street and there was a restaurant sign in the middle of the sidewalk and cars parked in the way so I was like ‘oh I got this shit, bro’. I hurdled that bitch, caught my toes on the top of the sign, slammed the sign into the calf of my other leg, tried to catch myself but stumbled into this gnarly (bandana, leather, etc.) looking dude and we both crashed into those garbage bins that have cages around them.

I apologized. Never ran that stretch of town ever again.

I almost fucked myself up a few years ago.

Was getting my bench going and was half watching some pussy. I was adding 25 to each side but wasn't paying attention and put both plates on the same side.

I felt it immediately after taking it off the rack and was able to put it back under control.

I almost fucked myself up a few years ago.

Was getting my bench going and was half watching some pussy. I was adding 25 to each side but wasn't paying attention and put both plates on the same side.

I felt it immediately after taking it off the rack and was able to put it back under control.
LOL....I bet she was laughing at you when you weren't looking

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

lol laughter is good for the soul, great post.

Back