• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

My First Log

IML Gear Cream!
Alright guys, small update on things:
Dropped down to 10mg of SD, still feeling good, Keeling calorie intake high. Had to deal with a presidential visit today, so I didn’t get to train this morning. However, I do have good news. Detectives found my fiancé’s car intact. Gotta drive 4 hours to pick it up tomorrow, but hey that’s a win. God is great gentlemen. I’ll leave you with this: a little boy, I believe age 8 or 9, had his life saved by his father, a state trooper, who donated his own kidney and gave his own life to save that of his son. This young man got to meet the President today, and I was privileged enough to get a picture with him in this badass suit. Here’s some happiness from me to you guys, God bless brothers.
742924c83c269aa7a7b7ff4f30f283c1.jpg

GearChurch Gang

Post shoulder day:
Close Grip Benchpress:
135X18
225X12
245X5
255-2X5
245X5

Dumbbell Overhead Press:
80’s-4X12

Close Grip Tricep Cable Ext’s:
65lbsX15
72.5lbsX12
80lbsX10
87.5lbsX8
95lbsX8

Reverse PecDeck:
130lbsX15
145lbsX12
160lbsX10
175lbs-2X8

Bent over lateral raises:
20’s-3X8

Single Arm Tricep Ext’s w/Rope:
30lbs-4X8

Single Arm Dumbbell overhead Tricep Ext’s superset with single Arm seated lateral raise:
20lb DB - 4X8

Single Arm cable Tricep Ext’s w/D-Ring:
35lbs - 4X8

GearChurch Gang

Dropped down to 10mg of SD, still feeling good, Keeling calorie intake high. Had to deal with a presidential visit today, so I didn’t get to train this morning. However, I do have good news. Detectives found my fiancé’s car intact. Gotta drive 4 hours to pick it up tomorrow, but hey that’s a win. God is great gentlemen. I’ll leave you with this: a little boy, I believe age 8 or 9, had his life saved by his father, a state trooper, who donated his own kidney and gave his own life to save that of his son. This young man got to meet the President today, and I was privileged enough to get a picture with him in this badass suit. Here’s some happiness from me to you guys, God bless brothers.

GearChurch Gang

Thats awesome Brother!!

Good stuff here bro. Making a difference in someone’s life...worth a million bucks.

GearChurch Gang

GearChurch Gang
So cool and admirable in every way.
Glad you're getting your girls car back.

Sent from my moto g(6) play using Tapatalk

Alright guys, after a pretty hectic week and taking the weekend to relax and recharge my brain, I’m back at it and killing my training sessions. Despite being stressed and overworked, I’ve managed to stay consistent on my food and getting all my calories in.
I’m still on 10mg of SuperDrol daily, and hour preworkout, and very surprisingly I haven’t had any negative sides as of yet except for some mild acid reflux, but I deal with that on a daily basis regardless. No real lethargy (aside from being exhausted from work and lack of sleep because of the stress). I will take progress pics in the morning when I get up for work. Here’s my post chest day update:

Barbell Bench:
135X20
225X8
245X5
275X3
300X4
255-3X5

Single Arm bicep curls:
30’s 3X8

Super-Set with:

Flat Dumbbell Press:
120’sX8
130’sX7
140’sX5 (have never picked these up before, really stoked I was able to get 5 without any help)

Hammer Strength Bicep Preacher Curl:
70lbs - 3X10

Seated Single Arm Open Arm Curl:
25’s - 3X8

Standing Hammer Curl:
40’sX8
45’sX8
50’sX8

GearChurch Gang

Alright guys, after a pretty hectic week and taking the weekend to relax and recharge my brain, I’m back at it and killing my training sessions. Despite being stressed and overworked, I’ve managed to stay consistent on my food and getting all my calories in.
I’m still on 10mg of SuperDrol daily, and hour preworkout, and very surprisingly I haven’t had any negative sides as of yet except for some mild acid reflux, but I deal with that on a daily basis regardless. No real lethargy (aside from being exhausted from work and lack of sleep because of the stress). I will take progress pics in the morning when I get up for work. Here’s my post chest day update:

Barbell Bench:
135X20
225X8
245X5
275X3
300X4
255-3X5

Single Arm bicep curls:
30’s 3X8

Super-Set with:

Flat Dumbbell Press:
120’sX8
130’sX7
140’sX5 (have never picked these up before, really stoked I was able to get 5 without any help)

70lbs - 3X10

25’s - 3X8

Standing Hammer Curl:
40’sX8
45’sX8
50’sX8

GearChurch Gang

I know all to well about work stress and getting personal life back seated due to it. Get back on the grind and kill it double time to make up for it. Also cheap idea might be to grab some melatonin and take about 3-5mg a night 45 mins before bed. Helps with a lot of people to kinda relax and sleep a little deeper.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How is your strength?

Barbell Bench:
135X20
225X8
245X5
275X3
300X4
255-3X5

Single Arm bicep curls:
30’s 3X8

Super-Set with:

Flat Dumbbell Press:
120’sX8
130’sX7

70lbs - 3X10

25’s - 3X8

Standing Hammer Curl:
40’sX8
45’sX8
50’sX8

GearChurch Gang

Get Shredded!
How is your strength?

I feel like it’s coming along, just trying to find the boundary between pushing too hard and not pushing hard enough. Definitely staying within my percentages on Barbell Bench, but I’ve been pushing the numbers on dumbbells which is why I tried the 140’s today lol

GearChurch Gang

I know all to well about work stress and getting personal life back seated due to it. Get back on the grind and kill it double time to make up for it. Also cheap idea might be to grab some melatonin and take about 3-5mg a night 45 mins before bed. Helps with a lot of people to kinda relax and sleep a little deeper.

Yessir absolutely. I was definitely thinking about grabbing a sleep aid

GearChurch Gang

nice......let those tendons and ligaments catch up with your strength before pushing too hard

I feel like it’s coming along, just trying to find the boundary between pushing too hard and not pushing hard enough. Definitely staying within my percentages on Barbell Bench, but I’ve been pushing the numbers on dumbbells which is why I tried the 140’s today lol

GearChurch Gang

nice......let those tendons and ligaments catch up with your strength before pushing too hard
otherwise it will be snap city and not end well. I've learned that the hard way too and frayed if not torn all the tendons in my left arm doing heavy underhand bb rows and pulling my arm apart.

Hey guys quick question from my fiancé:
Do any of you know any females that have used low-dose HGH and know of any of their side effects or their progress period? She’s interested in the skin benefits and is considering doing 8 weeks of really low dose but wanted to see if I could find any info/input.

GearChurch Gang

Do any of you know any females that have used low-dose HGH and know of any of their side effects or their progress period? She’s interested in the skin benefits and is considering doing 8 weeks of really low dose but wanted to see if I could find any info/input.

GearChurch Gang

My buddies girl has been on for close to a year. For her prep I think 2iu’s but after show and for last while 1iu per day. Believe 5days on 2off. For her no real sides from it. Skin and hair were noticeable improvements and nagging areas on body from training don’t really show signs of existing anymore. About as much as I know but I’m close with both of them.

GearChurch Gang
My fiancee is on 2iu daily and is loving it. At 1iu daily she had good effects for skin/nails/etc. Bumped up to 2iu, the fat loss/body composition changes became much more pronounced. The only side effect she's had is water retention, which mostly went away after a couple weeks at the increased dose. She doesn't menstruate though, no lady parts left. She also has to run 50mcg of T4 daily while on GH to keep up with the increased conversion.
Women do not respond as well to hgh and need higher doses than men.
I disagree completely with this. My fiancee is using 2iu daily and is having tremendous results, equivalent to about 3.5iu for me. In terms of positive body composition changes/fat loss. Seems to be the perfect dose for her without too much water retention.

My fiancee is on 2iu daily and is loving it. At 1iu daily she had good effects for skin/nails/etc. Bumped up to 2iu, the fat loss/body composition changes became much more pronounced. The only side effect she's had is water retention, which mostly went away after a couple weeks at the increased dose. She doesn't menstruate though, no lady parts left. She also has to run 50mcg of T4 daily while on GH to keep up with the increased conversion. I disagree completely with this. My fiancee is using 2iu daily and is having tremendous results, equivalent to about 3.5iu for me. In terms of positive body composition changes/fat loss. Seems to be the perfect dose for her without too much water retention.

So you definitely think 2iu is a better protocol to stand by?

GearChurch Gang

IML Gear Cream!
My fiancee is on 2iu daily and is loving it. At 1iu daily she had good effects for skin/nails/etc. Bumped up to 2iu, the fat loss/body composition changes became much more pronounced. The only side effect she's had is water retention, which mostly went away after a couple weeks at the increased dose. She doesn't menstruate though, no lady parts left. She also has to run 50mcg of T4 daily while on GH to keep up with the increased conversion. I disagree completely with this. My fiancee is using 2iu daily and is having tremendous results, equivalent to about 3.5iu for me. In terms of positive body composition changes/fat loss. Seems to be the perfect dose for her without too much water retention.
It isn't really controversial. Female response to growth hormone is about half that of men.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10442572
Your wife, if her response is measured somehow as equal to 175% of yours, is an outlier, or you are an outlier.

You ok bro?

Yeah man, I’m just going through some struggles in life right now that I needed to devote all of my attention to. I spoke with GC yesterday and had a heart to heart with him for some perspective. I’ll be back soon fellas, don’t worry. Thanks for reaching out.

GearChurch Gang

Remember what I told you bro:)

Yeah man, I’m just going through some struggles in life right now that I needed to devote all of my attention to. I spoke with GC yesterday and had a heart to heart with him for some perspective. I’ll be back soon fellas, don’t worry. Thanks for reaching out.

GearChurch Gang

GearChurch Gang
Your log has prompted me to give the Tri blend a shot and put the long esters away next spring. Keep your head up bro, you have a strong impact on this community.

I know it’s late, I just got home from celebrating my father’s re-enlistment. 25 years and the guy just re-upped for another 6. Can’t tell you guys what that means to me... amazing.
Anyways, I wanted to give a brief update. I know I’ve been quiet, but I haven’t been dead. Training has still be consistent, been devouring food, and I’ve been doing my best to balance it all together. So here’s a small pic from earlier. I promise I’ll get this log back to organized form guys, thanks for the kind words and thank you all for sticking by me. God bless.
42f57789b06b109962114eb813b2c8cb.jpg

GearChurch Gang

Your log has prompted me to give the Tri blend a shot and put the long esters away next spring. Keep your head up bro, you have a strong impact on this community.

You won’t be disappointed man, I can’t wait to give the TB another round, it’s incredible. I appreciate you saying that brother, always means a lot to know you guys are with me

GearChurch Gang

Back