• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

My First Log

Get Shredded!
Post training update:
Back to my powerlifting

Barbell Bench (1 sec pause at bottom):
135X20
225X8
235-4X8

Long pause Bench (3 sec pause at bottom):
255X3
275X3
285X3

Hammer Strength Inner Chest Press:
270lbs X8
320lbs-2X8

Single Arm Cable Tricep extensions:
3X10 @30lbs

Taking everyone’s advice and easing myself into the weight, but fuck it all felt so easy today
7bf0194290dfc9551543cf71f5d1c012.jpg

GearChurch Gang

Give that SD a week to start its magic...then...game time!

Post training update:
Back to my powerlifting

135X20
225X8
235-4X8

255X3
275X3
285X3

270lbs X8
320lbs-2X8

3X10 @30lbs

Taking everyone’s advice and easing myself into the weight, but fuck it all felt so easy today

GearChurch Gang

Good God Leg day killed me:

Squat (low bar):
135-2X8
225X5
275X5
315X5
340X2
300-3X5

Squat (1 sec pause at bottom):
275-4X2

Stiff Legged Deadlift:
225-4X6

GearChurch Gang

Post training update:
Back to my powerlifting

135X20
225X8
235-4X8

255X3
275X3
285X3

270lbs X8
320lbs-2X8

3X10 @30lbs

GearChurch Gang

Lookin fucking jacked Bro...Solid!!

Haha hey man I hear you there, I’m an Indy fan and we haven’t been able to catch a break between Luck being fucked up and just having a crappy offense in general the past couple seasons. I just don’t wanna see NE win another Super Bowl this year

GearChurch Gang
Plus one on the NE statement!!

Sent from my moto g(6) play using Tapatalk

5mg pwo then 5 mg 6-7 hours after that.

So just adjust based on when you're working out.

IML Gear Cream!
5mg pwo then 5 mg 6-7 hours after that.

So just adjust based on when you're working out.

So I’m doing 20mg split every 12 hours for this first week and then I’m gonna do 10mg for the 2nd week. Kinda wanted to see how my body would handle it

GearChurch Gang

So I’m doing 20mg split every 12 hours for this first week and then I’m gonna do 10mg for the 2nd week. Kinda wanted to see how my body would handle it

GearChurch Gang
Why not do 10mgs the first week, then bump to 15 two weeks, then bump to 20 for the last week?
Usually my gains after about 3 weeks tend to slow down drastically with SD. Now, I'm thinking that with this slow plateau up, you may be able to continue on with the gains in the 4th week. (In theory, of course)
Thoughts?
Why do 20, then drop down to 10? Why go backwards? Not bashing; just curious.

Why not do 10mgs the first week, then bump to 15 two weeks, then bump to 20 for the last week?
Usually my gains after about 3 weeks tend to slow down drastically with SD. Now, I'm thinking that with this slow plateau up, you may be able to continue on with the gains in the 4th week. (In theory, of course)
Thoughts?
Why do 20, then drop down to 10? Why go backwards? Not bashing; just curious.

Haha I understand the confusion. Honestly man it’s because everyone talks about the sides being awful, and I really didn’t want to deal with any of those from being on it longer term, so I’m cutting it off at 2 weeks and I wanted to get the most out of the higher dose so that’s why I’m doing it on the front end as opposed to starting low and increasing once it’s already built in my system. I figured this way I could minimize feeling like shit. It’s an experiment haha I’ll be sure to keep everyone updated on how it feels. As of now (started Saturday), i feel really full, like I’m walking around with a pump all day, of course that could also be the ISO building in my system too. Still probably too early to tell, but I’d say by this weekend I’ll be able to see some changes in the progress pics.

GearChurch Gang

Well the whole "feeling like shit", which is basically your liver screaming at you, can be combatted with tons of water and a decent liver supp. A bunch of guys will tell you liver supps are useless. I beg to differ though. Keeping decent liver values should keep that lethargic feel away. I've noticed a difference when using one and not using one.

Well the whole "feeling like shit", which is basically your liver screaming at you, can be combatted with tons of water and a decent liver supp. A bunch of guys will tell you liver supps are useless. I beg to differ though. Keeping decent liver values should keep that lethargic feel away. I've noticed a difference when using one and not using one.

Well I’m taking in at least a gallon of water a day and 600mg of NAC every 12 hours

GearChurch Gang

Man... I’m having to listen to some PhD talk to me about organic chemistry because of how chemical warfare agents are made, and the only thing I can think about is steroids

GearChurch Gang

GearChurch Gang
Like others said, personally I’ve always used superdrol like 10/20/20/20 and several cycles i had to cut that last week short due to BP issues or acid reflux to the point I had no appetite. It’s an amazing strong drug but you have to be careful with it and pound water and liver guard. Tudca is a great liver shield for heavy toxins like orals. NAC is also a very cheap easy to get one from any local supp store and is used daily in hospitals for patients who have started to overdose on acetaminophen or other things that impact the liver quickly. 600mg if nac and 500mg of tudca a day with a gallon of water has done me wonders.

Hey guys... sorry I’ve been MIA the past few days. My fiancé sold her car, and the check was fraudulent. So we’re out like $20K right now, and filing police reports and dealing with insurance and everything else. Seems like we’re all dealing with some bullshit right now. Karma is definitely a load of bullshit guys, bad things don’t happen to bad people. Send some prayers my way if you fellas mind.

GearChurch Gang

Hey guys... sorry I’ve been MIA the past few days. My fiancé sold her car, and the check was fraudulent. So we’re out like $20K right now, and filing police reports and dealing with insurance and everything else. Seems like we’re all dealing with some bullshit right now. Karma is definitely a load of bullshit guys, bad things don’t happen to bad people. Send some prayers my way if you fellas mind.

GearChurch Gang

Damn Brother, I am really sorry you are having to deal with that. Definitely sending good vibes your direction man. Hope everything works out for you guys. Fuck scammers!!

GearChurch Gang
Never like hearing these kind of situations happening. Hopefully somehow you get paid man. If I was a religious guy, I'd pray for u, if I drank alcohol I'd pour out a lil somethin for your cause, but I will tip my protein shake out for ya man...good luck, and hopefully you will run into this punk in a dark alley someday.

Sent from my 6062W using Tapatalk

GearChurch Gang
Fuck man, that sucks. Was it some scammer on Craigslist? Those are the worst sort of slimesuckers to deal with. Hope you can get this all dealt with.

Damn Brother, I am really sorry you are having to deal with that. Definitely sending good vibes your direction man. Hope everything works out for you guys. Fuck scammers!!
Thanks a lot brother. It’s one of those situations that’s just so shocking because I would never in a million years think to do something like that to someone, you know? These people are the scum of the fucking Earth.

Never like hearing these kind of situations happening. Hopefully somehow you get paid man. If I was a religious guy, I'd pray for u, if I drank alcohol I'd pour out a lil somethin for your cause, but I will tip my protein shake out for ya man...good luck, and hopefully you will run into this punk in a dark alley someday.

Sent from my 6062W using Tapatalk
I really appreciate it man. Every kind thought counts and means the world. I really hope the same thing. These people don’t even understand who they fuck over, you know? My fiancé served in the Army as well, did her time in Afghanistan, I’ve been in 10 years and been to every shithole this planet has to offer, and it’s like it doesn’t mean anything to people like this. Who does this shit?

Fuck man, that sucks. Was it some scammer on Craigslist? Those are the worst sort of slimesuckers to deal with. Hope you can get this all dealt with.
That’s exactly what it was. Apparently it’s been a growing issue and my stupid ass just never even thought about it happening. Keep your head on a swivel man. The snakes are fucking everywhere.

Sorry to hear about this bro. Keep the faith.
You know it brother, in the end and the dark corners of life, faith is all we have.

Thanks for the kind words gentlemen. Really means the world.

GearChurch Gang

I am sorry to hear about this, but it is extremely common. It is one of the most common scams using Craigslist (but there are lots of other ways to scam using Craigslist).

The real pisser is the bona fide purchaser rule. The thief sells your car to a dealer. The dealer is unaware of the theft (or you can't prove he is aware). The bona fide purchaser rule in most states will prevent you from recovering the car.

Did your fiancé still owe money on the car? If so, then there is a lien on the title, which will make it harder for the thief to benefit by selling it to a dealer.

Back on the grind this morning now that I’m home. SD is definitely kicking in boys, really surprised myself on my strength and endurance today:

Barbell Bench:
135X20
225X10
255X5
280X3
295X3
275-3X3

Barbell Bench Long Pause (3 sec at bottom):
255-3X3

Dumbbell Bench:
100’sX8
110’sX8
120’sX8

Single Arm cable Tricep Ext’s:
20lbsX10
25lbsX8
30lbs-2X8

GearChurch Gang

SD is a strength machine!

Back on the grind this morning now that I’m home. SD is definitely kicking in boys, really surprised myself on my strength and endurance today:

Barbell Bench:
135X20
225X10
255X5
280X3
295X3
275-3X3

Barbell Bench Long Pause (3 sec at bottom):
255-3X3

Dumbbell Bench:
100’sX8
110’sX8