• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

My First Log

Vincentino

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Good evening everyone.
As I mentioned last week on the general forum, I’ll be doing my very first log using GC’s products. ldog hit me up and asked if I’d switch over to the sponsor forum, so here we are.
Here’s what I’ll be running:
1mL of GC’s Tri-Blend EOD
Tri-Blend is 100mg each of TestP/TrenA/MastP
And 100mg of T-Bol ED split into 2 doses 12 hours apart

I will be eating clean, and as mentioned before, I can provide the details of my eating upon request.

I will be following a powerlifting workout regimen that I created, modified slightly from what I used to prep for my last competition in which I tore my right bicep, but still took 1st in my class. I’ll post the training log as well if anyone would like to see that.

I’ll be posting pictures every week, the 1st of which I will post tomorrow morning once I wake up.

I started my cycle tonight, pin went perfect, absolutely no pain during injection or after. Smooth as butter!

Thanks to anyone that wants to follow along, and also since this is my first log, any feedback you guys can give will be greatly appreciated! See everyone tomorrow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good evening everyone.
As I mentioned last week on the general forum, I’ll be doing my very first log using GC’s products. ldog hit me up and asked if I’d switch over to the sponsor forum, so here we are.
Here’s what I’ll be running:
1mL of GC’s Tri-Blend EOD
Tri-Blend is 100mg each of TestP/TrenA/MastP
And 100mg of T-Bol ED split into 2 doses 12 hours apart

I will be eating clean, and as mentioned before, I can provide the details of my eating upon request.

I will be following a powerlifting workout regimen that I created, modified slightly from what I used to prep for my last competition in which I tore my right bicep, but still took 1st in my class. I’ll post the training log as well if anyone would like to see that.

I’ll be posting pictures every week, the 1st of which I will post tomorrow morning once I wake up.

I started my cycle tonight, pin went perfect, absolutely no pain during injection or after. Smooth as butter!

Thanks to anyone that wants to follow along, and also since this is my first log, any feedback you guys can give will be greatly appreciated! See everyone tomorrow

Powerlifting..fuck yes..I like seeing a regiment like this...get after it man..welcome to the team

Sent from my 6062W using Tapatalk

Alright gents, let’s start day #1
No PIP to report at all, wouldn’t even know I had pinned if I didn’t remember. Taking my 1st dose of T-Bol now with breakfast, 2nd dose will be around 1800.
Below are my pictures upon waking today, sitting steady at 200lbs, height is 5’10”
f9f4d8b1bdc34f9bdaf41ea3a70a96b4.jpg
4fb4bf2234ff6c4d8a4ba16270cb9783.jpg
4e6d0aca9f18d79af9ee6a6a633fa68a.jpg
356affa3fe335d57e4a6a063dc61483a.jpg

So you are a powerlifter? You look like a fitness model (not meant as a criticism). Is your sole goal for this log to increase your lifts, or do you have other goals? If so, what are they? If your goal is to increase your lifts, then provide your lifts right now, so we can follow along with your progress.

Is your bicep injury recovered 100%?

So you are a powerlifter? You look like a fitness model (not meant as a criticism). Is your sole goal for this log to increase your lifts, or do you have other goals? If so, what are they? If your goal is to increase your lifts, then provide your lifts right now, so we can follow along with your progress.

Is your bicep injury recovered 100%?

I guess I should prefaced this like I did in the previous post to give all that background info. I am a powerlifting competitor, but I also stay on the lean side because I’ve always had a stupid high metabolism and I’ve always struggled to put on tons of weight. I’m not one of the power-belly toting behemoths, although I have mad respect and envy for those individuals. I competed this past October and completely tore my right bicep at the distal head and had to have surgery. I’ve been in the Army for nearly 10 years, and due to Tricare taking forever, my surgery was pushed back 3 weeks, and I ended up having to stay in the cast 12 days longer than required due to them making me go TDY to a pre-scheduled 40 hour course that started on the day I was initially supposed to be taken out of the cast. My training obviously suffered, and I was unable to get myself in the gym to lift aside from some cardio sessions to prevent from losing my mind. I was able to return to lifting after getting out of the limited mobility brace mid-December, and since then I’ve been just trying to focus on staying healthy and allowing my body to recomp the muscle it lost during my stagnancy. I think my main goal in this cycle is to put on some quality muscle mass. As they say: it takes weight to move weight. I’ve be training the main 3 lifts like normal, but my main goal won’t be strictly strength. My maxes in October (the last time I maxed anything) were 440 Squat (I squat ass to grass, no quarter squatting), 365 bench, and 550 deadlift.

As far as I know, yes I’m completely healed. The one limitation I really had was to not do pull-ups/chin-ups and I did 4X10 pull-ups on Tuesday, so I’m feeling pretty confident.

Will be following and yes you're in excellent shape right now. How long will you be going for and could you give just an example of daily diet as I m sure others are curious also.Looking forward to your progress.

Will be following and yes you're in excellent shape right now. How long will you be going for and could you give just an example of daily diet as I m sure others are curious also.Looking forward to your progress.

Absolutely, and thank you very much.

I’ll be running the Tri for 10 weeks total, and the T-Bol for the 1st 7 weeks.

My diet looks like this:
Breakfast: 8 whole eggs, 64g cream of rice, 1 tbsp natural peanut butter, 1 banana
Meals 2-5: 8oz chicken breast, 1.5 cups jasmine rice, 4 rice cakes
Meal 6: 25g whey protein isolate, 1 tbsp peanut butter, .5 cup steel cut oats

I typically train fasted, first thing in the morning around 0630, but for the next 4 weeks I’ll be training in the afternoon between 1600-1700.
My fiancé has her bachelor’s in nutrition and helps me cook my meals (I am incredibly blessed guys lol), so she keeps me pretty consistent.

I’m going to finish today and tomorrow with just regular Bodybuilding style training sessions and then on Monday I’ll jump back into Powerlifting and I’ll post my training for each day.

You look great even if I did not consider your injury. You definitely did not skip leg day.

Man you don’t know how much that means lol I have had to fight tooth and nail for every bit of leg size I’ve gained, I had BAD chicken legs until I started squatting twice a week. Very much appreciated

Alright gents, let’s start day #1
No PIP to report at all, wouldn’t even know I had pinned if I didn’t remember. Taking my 1st dose of T-Bol now with breakfast, 2nd dose will be around 1800.
Below are my pictures upon waking today, sitting steady at 200lbs, height is 5’10”
f9f4d8b1bdc34f9bdaf41ea3a70a96b4.jpg
4fb4bf2234ff6c4d8a4ba16270cb9783.jpg
4e6d0aca9f18d79af9ee6a6a633fa68a.jpg
356affa3fe335d57e4a6a063dc61483a.jpg

You look GREAT.

Thanks a lot brother! You’re the one that inspired me to do this actually haha I followed yours and it made me want to follow your footsteps

You bet Bro!! That honestly means alot, I am happy my log could help inspire you to make it happen, I can already tell youre going to do excellent. 👍👍💪🏻💪🏻

You look great dude, can’t wait to see your improvements.... i can’t two bad knees from motorcycle wrecks I’d be beyond happy with those legs... slowly but surely my legs are getting bigger and stronger which is helping with knee pain..

Anyway following this..

You look great dude, can’t wait to see your improvements.... i can’t two bad knees from motorcycle wrecks I’d be beyond happy with those legs... slowly but surely my legs are getting bigger and stronger which is helping with knee pain..

Anyway following this..

Thanks a lot man. And yes you’re exactly right, I definitely notice my knees start aching when I’m not able to train legs consistently

Def following this. Fellow powerlifter and army brother and hell yeah I'm jealous of your physique. I'll trade my short stocky ass for that any day.

Running the tri blend too. Week in and def experiencing increased sweating from that tren.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Def following this. Fellow powerlifter and army brother and hell yeah I'm jealous of your physique. I'll trade my short stocky ass for that any day.

Running the tri blend too. Week in and def experiencing increased sweating from that tren.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Fuck yeah, I’m excited man. Very much appreciated!

My maxes in October (the last time I maxed anything) were 440 Squat (I squat ass to grass, no quarter squatting), 365 bench, and 550 deadlift.
Please forgive my stupid question. I have not competed in an actual powerlifting competition since the 1980s. Doesn't squatting that low decrease how much you can squat? I mean, the rule is "the lifter must bend the knees and lower the body until the top surface of the legs at the hip joint is lower than the top of the knees."

If you go ass to grass, don't you have to decrease your weight, and therefore harm your placing at the competition?

Please forgive my stupid question. I have not competed in an actual powerlifting competition since the 1980s. Doesn't squatting that low decrease how much you can squat? I mean, the rule is "the lifter must bend the knees and lower the body until the top surface of the legs at the hip joint is lower than the top of the knees."

If you go ass to grass, don't you have to decrease your weight, and therefore harm your placing at the competition?

Not a stupid question at all.
So there are a couple things:
You’re exactly correct. “Technically” the only thing you have to do is ensure that your hip joint breaks parallel. The thing about it is, there are a billion judges who all see things differently, and I’ve seen a lot of squats that were borderline that the judges red-lighted because they weren’t low enough. I’ve always told myself that will NEVER be me. Also, squatting deep is just a point of pride for me. I’ve had a ton of guys come up to me and shake my hand because of my depth and it’s always meant a lot to have those big fucking guys come up and tell me I’m doing something that’s out of the ordinary. Just a personal preference for me, great question though

Back