Thread: My First Log

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    184 Posts
    Rep Points

My First Log

Good evening everyone.
    As I mentioned last week on the general forum, Iíll be doing my very first log using GCís products. ldog hit me up and asked if Iíd switch over to the sponsor forum, so here we are.
    Hereís what Iíll be running:
    1mL of GCís Tri-Blend EOD
    Tri-Blend is 100mg each of TestP/TrenA/MastP
    And 100mg of T-Bol ED split into 2 doses 12 hours apart

I will be eating clean, and as mentioned before, I can provide the details of my eating upon request.

I will be following a powerlifting workout regimen that I created, modified slightly from what I used to prep for my last competition in which I tore my right bicep, but still took 1st in my class. Iíll post the training log as well if anyone would like to see that.

Iíll be posting pictures every week, the 1st of which I will post tomorrow morning once I wake up.

I started my cycle tonight, pin went perfect, absolutely no pain during injection or after. Smooth as butter!

Thanks to anyone that wants to follow along, and also since this is my first log, any feedback you guys can give will be greatly appreciated! See everyone tomorrow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pain is Pleasure
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,312 Posts
    Rep Points

Looking forward to it. Get fired up!

For info regarding Gearchurch quality products, please send me a PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    184 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by ldog View Post
    Looking forward to it. Get fired up!
    You know it!! Canít wait to get in the gym and put this shit to use!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,234 Posts
    Rep Points

Welcome to the team Bro...Show us how its done!!!
    GAINTRAIN IS A FICTIONAL CHARACTER, ANYTHING I SAY OR DO IS NOT TRUE....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    505 Posts
    Rep Points

​Sounds good
    ďMove over for a damage caseĒ

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    494 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Vincentino View Post
    Good evening everyone.
    As I mentioned last week on the general forum, Iíll be doing my very first log using GCís products. ldog hit me up and asked if Iíd switch over to the sponsor forum, so here we are.
    Hereís what Iíll be running:
    1mL of GCís Tri-Blend EOD
    Tri-Blend is 100mg each of TestP/TrenA/MastP
    And 100mg of T-Bol ED split into 2 doses 12 hours apart

I will be eating clean, and as mentioned before, I can provide the details of my eating upon request.

I will be following a powerlifting workout regimen that I created, modified slightly from what I used to prep for my last competition in which I tore my right bicep, but still took 1st in my class. Iíll post the training log as well if anyone would like to see that.

Iíll be posting pictures every week, the 1st of which I will post tomorrow morning once I wake up.

I started my cycle tonight, pin went perfect, absolutely no pain during injection or after. Smooth as butter!

Thanks to anyone that wants to follow along, and also since this is my first log, any feedback you guys can give will be greatly appreciated! See everyone tomorrow

Powerlifting..fuck yes..I like seeing a regiment like this...get after it man..welcome to the team

Sent from my 6062W using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    184 Posts
    Rep Points

Alright gents, letís start day #1
    No PIP to report at all, wouldnít even know I had pinned if I didnít remember. Taking my 1st dose of T-Bol now with breakfast, 2nd dose will be around 1800.
    Below are my pictures upon waking today, sitting steady at 200lbs, height is 5í10Ē

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    835 Posts
    Rep Points

So you are a powerlifter? You look like a fitness model (not meant as a criticism). Is your sole goal for this log to increase your lifts, or do you have other goals? If so, what are they? If your goal is to increase your lifts, then provide your lifts right now, so we can follow along with your progress.

Is your bicep injury recovered 100%?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    184 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by malfeasance View Post
    So you are a powerlifter? You look like a fitness model (not meant as a criticism). Is your sole goal for this log to increase your lifts, or do you have other goals? If so, what are they? If your goal is to increase your lifts, then provide your lifts right now, so we can follow along with your progress.

Is your bicep injury recovered 100%?
    I guess I should prefaced this like I did in the previous post to give all that background info. I am a powerlifting competitor, but I also stay on the lean side because Iíve always had a stupid high metabolism and Iíve always struggled to put on tons of weight. Iím not one of the power-belly toting behemoths, although I have mad respect and envy for those individuals. I competed this past October and completely tore my right bicep at the distal head and had to have surgery. Iíve been in the Army for nearly 10 years, and due to Tricare taking forever, my surgery was pushed back 3 weeks, and I ended up having to stay in the cast 12 days longer than required due to them making me go TDY to a pre-scheduled 40 hour course that started on the day I was initially supposed to be taken out of the cast. My training obviously suffered, and I was unable to get myself in the gym to lift aside from some cardio sessions to prevent from losing my mind. I was able to return to lifting after getting out of the limited mobility brace mid-December, and since then Iíve been just trying to focus on staying healthy and allowing my body to recomp the muscle it lost during my stagnancy. I think my main goal in this cycle is to put on some quality muscle mass. As they say: it takes weight to move weight. Iíve be training the main 3 lifts like normal, but my main goal wonít be strictly strength. My maxes in October (the last time I maxed anything) were 440 Squat (I squat ass to grass, no quarter squatting), 365 bench, and 550 deadlift.

As far as I know, yes Iím completely healed. The one limitation I really had was to not do pull-ups/chin-ups and I did 4X10 pull-ups on Tuesday, so Iím feeling pretty confident.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts
    Rep Points

Will be following and yes you're in excellent shape right now. How long will you be going for and could you give just an example of daily diet as I m sure others are curious also.Looking forward to your progress.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    835 Posts
    Rep Points

You look great even if I did not consider your injury. You definitely did not skip leg day.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    184 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by RBRB View Post
    Will be following and yes you're in excellent shape right now. How long will you be going for and could you give just an example of daily diet as I m sure others are curious also.Looking forward to your progress.
    Absolutely, and thank you very much.

Iíll be running the Tri for 10 weeks total, and the T-Bol for the 1st 7 weeks.

My diet looks like this:
    Breakfast: 8 whole eggs, 64g cream of rice, 1 tbsp natural peanut butter, 1 banana
    Meals 2-5: 8oz chicken breast, 1.5 cups jasmine rice, 4 rice cakes
    Meal 6: 25g whey protein isolate, 1 tbsp peanut butter, .5 cup steel cut oats

I typically train fasted, first thing in the morning around 0630, but for the next 4 weeks Iíll be training in the afternoon between 1600-1700.
    My fiancť has her bachelorís in nutrition and helps me cook my meals (I am incredibly blessed guys lol), so she keeps me pretty consistent.

Iím going to finish today and tomorrow with just regular Bodybuilding style training sessions and then on Monday Iíll jump back into Powerlifting and Iíll post my training for each day.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    184 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by malfeasance View Post
    You look great even if I did not consider your injury. You definitely did not skip leg day.
    Man you donít know how much that means lol I have had to fight tooth and nail for every bit of leg size Iíve gained, I had BAD chicken legs until I started squatting twice a week. Very much appreciated

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,234 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Vincentino View Post
    Alright gents, letís start day #1
    No PIP to report at all, wouldnít even know I had pinned if I didnít remember. Taking my 1st dose of T-Bol now with breakfast, 2nd dose will be around 1800.
    Below are my pictures upon waking today, sitting steady at 200lbs, height is 5í10Ē

You look GREAT.
    GAINTRAIN IS A FICTIONAL CHARACTER, ANYTHING I SAY OR DO IS NOT TRUE....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    184 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by GainTrain View Post
    You look GREAT.
    Thanks a lot brother! Youíre the one that inspired me to do this actually haha I followed yours and it made me want to follow your footsteps