Gear Church


My First Log

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast
Results 121 to 135 of 160

Thread: My First Log

  1. #121
    Senior Member
    Vincentino's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    KY
    Posts
    347

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    135
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    127
    Thanked in
    91 Posts
    Rep Points
    12700100

    Quote Originally Posted by ldog View Post
    Hard work going on in here!
    Trying brother! Definitely feel the drive to push heavier weights again, feels fucking great especially after having to recover these past months


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  2. #122
    Senior Member
    Vincentino's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    KY
    Posts
    347

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    135
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    127
    Thanked in
    91 Posts
    Rep Points
    12700100

    Post training update:

    Flat Barbell Bench w/1 second pause at bottom:
    135-2X12
    225X8
    275X2
    295X2
    315-2X2
    295-3X2

    Flat dumbbell Bench:
    95ísX10
    105ís - 3X10

    Tricep cable extís w/straight bar:
    3X10 @65lbs

    Super-set Cable Crossovers/rear delt flys:
    3X12

    Before last week, I hadnít benched over 245 in 6 months, and this week I hit 315 for pauses reps, shit is crazy guys. It may not seem like much to some of you, but for me especially coming back from surgery so quick this shit is blowing my mind. PROGRESS


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  3. #123
    Senior Member
    lifter916's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    1,734

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    600
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    533
    Thanked in
    378 Posts
    Rep Points
    1148520610

    Quote Originally Posted by Vincentino View Post
    Post training update:

    Flat Barbell Bench w/1 second pause at bottom:
    135-2X12
    225X8
    275X2
    295X2
    315-2X2
    295-3X2

    Flat dumbbell Bench:
    95ísX10
    105ís - 3X10

    Tricep cable extís w/straight bar:
    3X10 @65lbs

    Super-set Cable Crossovers/rear delt flys:
    3X12

    Before last week, I hadnít benched over 245 in 6 months, and this week I hit 315 for pauses reps, shit is crazy guys. It may not seem like much to some of you, but for me especially coming back from surgery so quick this shit is blowing my mind. PROGRESS


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I've noticed your strength gains from start of cycle...well done bro..just be smart in how much to push yourself coming off an injury..just imagine yourself a year from now if u stay healthy..beast mode!

    Sent from my 6062W using Tapatalk

  4. #124
    Senior Member
    Vincentino's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    KY
    Posts
    347

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    135
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    127
    Thanked in
    91 Posts
    Rep Points
    12700100

    Quote Originally Posted by lifter916 View Post
    I've noticed your strength gains from start of cycle...well done bro..just be smart in how much to push yourself coming off an injury..just imagine yourself a year from now if u stay healthy..beast mode!

    Sent from my 6062W using Tapatalk
    Man I appreciate you saying that, and youíre definitely right. Itís easy to lose sight of the fact that Iím still recovering when Iím jumping back up so fast. After this week, Iíll dial it back down a little and drop the weights again, I think I just needed to show myself I still had it in me. I kinda fell into a dark mindset after the surgery, as Iím sure most of us do after a serious injury. I definitely needed yesterday and today to get out of my own head. Thanks for the reality check bro!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  5. #125
    Pain is Pleasure
    BOARD REP
    ldog's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    On the edge
    Posts
    9,453

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,148
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,514
    Thanked in
    1,121 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Its called hunger,drive and determination to succeed.

    Quote Originally Posted by Vincentino View Post
    Post training update:

    Flat Barbell Bench w/1 second pause at bottom:
    135-2X12
    225X8
    275X2
    295X2
    315-2X2
    295-3X2

    Flat dumbbell Bench:
    95ísX10
    105ís - 3X10

    Tricep cable extís w/straight bar:
    3X10 @65lbs

    Super-set Cable Crossovers/rear delt flys:
    3X12

    Before last week, I hadnít benched over 245 in 6 months, and this week I hit 315 for pauses reps, shit is crazy guys. It may not seem like much to some of you, but for me especially coming back from surgery so quick this shit is blowing my mind. PROGRESS


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    For info regarding Gearchurch quality products, please send me a PM.

  6. #126
    Senior Member
    Vincentino's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    KY
    Posts
    347

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    135
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    127
    Thanked in
    91 Posts
    Rep Points
    12700100

    Quote Originally Posted by ldog View Post
    Its called hunger,drive and determination to succeed.
    Fucking A right!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  7. #127
    Senior Member
    Vincentino's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    KY
    Posts
    347

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    135
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    127
    Thanked in
    91 Posts
    Rep Points
    12700100

    Alright gentlemen, I need some insight.
    So I should have some Provi and Aro today waiting back at the room. Iíve never taken provi before so I need a little guidance on the dosage and also how to adjust my AI dosing when adding that in. Anyone have a knowledge bomb they can drop my way?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  8. #128
    Senior Member
    malfeasance's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    6,170

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    191
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,000
    Thanked in
    712 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Ever do stiff legged deadlifts? They make a difference in bringing up hamstrings.

  9. #129
    Pain is Pleasure
    BOARD REP
    ldog's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    On the edge
    Posts
    9,453

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,148
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,514
    Thanked in
    1,121 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    What are you currently taking?

    Proviron certainly has anti E2 properties. Itís a balancing act.

    Hit me back and Iíll give you my 2 cents.

    Quote Originally Posted by Vincentino View Post
    Alright gentlemen, I need some insight.
    So I should have some Provi and Aro today waiting back at the room. Iíve never taken provi before so I need a little guidance on the dosage and also how to adjust my AI dosing when adding that in. Anyone have a knowledge bomb they can drop my way?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    For info regarding Gearchurch quality products, please send me a PM.

  10. #130
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    975

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    328
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    188
    Thanked in
    153 Posts
    Rep Points
    448298410

    Quote Originally Posted by Vincentino View Post
    Alright gentlemen, I need some insight.
    So I should have some Provi and Aro today waiting back at the room. Iíve never taken provi before so I need a little guidance on the dosage and also how to adjust my AI dosing when adding that in. Anyone have a knowledge bomb they can drop my way?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Get ready for extreme libido boost once that proviron kicks in. I love that stuff. I do 25mg in the am and 25 in the afternoon.

    Sent from my VS835 using Tapatalk

  11. #131
    Senior Member
    Vincentino's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    KY
    Posts
    347

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    135
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    127
    Thanked in
    91 Posts
    Rep Points
    12700100

    Quote Originally Posted by malfeasance View Post
    Ever do stiff legged deadlifts? They make a difference in bringing up hamstrings.
    Yessir thatís actually typically what I do when Iím on a normal training block, Iím just doing things a little differently right now to see how my body responds, but Iíll forsure be adding those in


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  12. #132
    Senior Member
    Vincentino's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    KY
    Posts
    347

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    135
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    127
    Thanked in
    91 Posts
    Rep Points
    12700100

    Quote Originally Posted by ldog View Post
    What are you currently taking?

    Proviron certainly has anti E2 properties. Itís a balancing act.

    Hit me back and Iíll give you my 2 cents.
    So Iím on the Tri-Blend, 1CC EOD, and T-Bol 100mgs per day. Added in .5mg Caber every Monday/Thursday about a week ago, and Iíll start the Provi and Aro today at whatever dose I need to be at


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  13. #133
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    975

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    328
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    188
    Thanked in
    153 Posts
    Rep Points
    448298410

    Are you still running tbol? I wanna,throw it in at the end was wondering if tbol plus provi is no bueno

    Edit didn't see post directly above this one my bad.
    Sent from my VS835 using Tapatalk

  14. #134
    Pain is Pleasure
    BOARD REP
    ldog's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    On the edge
    Posts
    9,453

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,148
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,514
    Thanked in
    1,121 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    So your not running an AI now? Are you having estrogen sides? Iím curious as to what is making you want to add Proviron and Aromasin? Your currently taking caber? Is this as a precaution or are you having Prolactin issues. In all my years of gear, I never add something unless I need it.


    Quote Originally Posted by Vincentino View Post
    So Iím on the Tri-Blend, 1CC EOD, and T-Bol 100mgs per day. Added in .5mg Caber every Monday/Thursday about a week ago, and Iíll start the Provi and Aro today at whatever dose I need to be at


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    For info regarding Gearchurch quality products, please send me a PM.

  15. #135
    Senior Member
    Vincentino's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    KY
    Posts
    347

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    135
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    127
    Thanked in
    91 Posts
    Rep Points
    12700100

    Quote Originally Posted by ldog View Post
    So your not running an AI now? Are you having estrogen sides? Iím curious as to what is making you want to add Proviron and Aromasin? Your currently taking caber? Is this as a precaution or are you having Prolactin issues. In all my years of gear, I never add something unless I need it.
    No sir, no AI right now, I havenít had any sides except my nips got a tad tender towards the end of last week, but nothing major. The caber is just a precaution because Iím prone to the prolactin-related sides, so Iím just jumping on top of that to avoid any issues. I wanted to add in Proviron after hearing what everyone has said about itís synergistic effects with Test, and I figured if it were going to increase my free Test then adding an AI would probably be a good idea. PLEASE if I am wrong or misinformed let me know, Iím all for educating myself and staying on the right path


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2019 Anabolic Steroid Forums