• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

My First Log

Get Shredded!
Killer pic bro and we are grateful to have you on the team! Your always welcome around here!

I really appreciate it man!! It’s been an awesome ride and you guys have been nothing but helpful along the way more than happy to be apart of the family

GearChurch Gang

A little bit of cruise action for y’all! Still feeling really full at 2 weeks into this cruise of 200 ISO/week. Weight holding steady at 203.3lbs first thing in the morning, fluctuates between 203-206 depending on how much I’ve had to be outside for work the day prior. Happy Saturday everyone!
82cff959cb99d339f153c50d41689041.jpg

GearChurch Gang

Looking great bro.

How much money do you have invested in your ink?

Any news on your bodybuilding show?

How do you like the ISO?

Whats the plan for the next cycle?

A little bit of cruise action for y’all! Still feeling really full at 2 weeks into this cruise of 200 ISO/week. Weight holding steady at 203.3lbs first thing in the morning, fluctuates between 203-206 depending on how much I’ve had to be outside for work the day prior. Happy Saturday everyone!
82cff959cb99d339f153c50d41689041.jpg

GearChurch Gang

Looking great bro.

How much money do you have invested in your ink?

Any news on your bodybuilding show?

How do you like the ISO?

Whats the plan for the next cycle?

Thanks brother, really appreciate that.

So, one of my best friends is a tattoo artist that owns his own shop here in town. Really respected in the community and has been tattooing for over 20 years. He doesn’t really make me pay for tattoos, I just throw him $200-$300 per session depending on how long he works on me. I’m extremely fortunate in that realm lol.

On the bodybuilding show, I have a coach lined up that I plan on starting to work with around October to do an off-season prep thing so he can learn my body and how it responds to a meal plan/his style of training. Then probably do a longer prep (16 weeks or so) that’ll start the end of January.

I absolutely love the ISO, can’t preach enough as to the genuine sense of well-being and overall quality of the feeling. I don’t even feel like I’m in cruise mode right now. GC is king.

My next cycle I really want to push the envelope and see how much mass I can put on. I’m going to run the TestE/Deca/MastE Blend @.5mL EOD with Anadrol @100mg/ED for the 1st 25 days of the cycle. AI will be Aromasin and I’m thinking I’ll have to bump up to 25mg/ED just because of all the compounds Ill be running at once. How’s that look?

GearChurch Gang

So, one of my best friends is a tattoo artist that owns his own shop here in town. Really respected in the community and has been tattooing for over 20 years. He doesn’t really make me pay for tattoos, I just throw him $200-$300 per session depending on how long he works on me. I’m extremely fortunate in that realm lol.

On the bodybuilding show, I have a coach lined up that I plan on starting to work with around October to do an off-season prep thing so he can learn my body and how it responds to a meal plan/his style of training. Then probably do a longer prep (16 weeks or so) that’ll start the end of January.

I absolutely love the ISO, can’t preach enough as to the genuine sense of well-being and overall quality of the feeling. I don’t even feel like I’m in cruise mode right now. GC is king.

My next cycle I really want to push the envelope and see how much mass I can put on. I’m going to run the TestE/Deca/MastE Blend @.5mL EOD with Anadrol @100mg/ED for the 1st 25 days of the cycle. AI will be Aromasin and I’m thinking I’ll have to bump up to 25mg/ED just because of all the compounds Ill be running at once. How’s that look?

GearChurch Gang

You actually might need less AI than you think since youll have some Mast in the mix. The other compounds youre running wont play any role in your A.i dose, just your test dosage.

Last edited:
You actually might need less AI than you think since youll have some Mast in the mix. The other compounds youre running wont play any role in your A.i dose, just your test dosage.

Ahh okay I didn’t even think about that. See, an outside eye is always better to have than just your own lol thanks man

GearChurch Gang

Sounds good to me. You can always substitute Dbol in for Adrol if need be. Some guys love Adrol while others hate it due to headaches and blood pressure issues.

GearChurch Gang

Will you be doing a log again?? Hope so..

And August 1-7 somewhere around then I’ll be starting my next blast also with same gear as you only difference is I’ll be starting with dbol since I have some left over and once I run out be trying tbol since you convinced me in my thread lol

Also do you not worry about prolactin?? I know you’ve done tren so if that didn’t give you prolactin issues doubt deca will, but I’m kinda scared lol need to get some caber or prami just Incase

GearChurch Gang

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Now that's some great progress and taking it to the next level is going to be a real blast.

Will you be doing a log again?? Hope so..

And August 1-7 somewhere around then I’ll be starting my next blast also with same gear as you only difference is I’ll be starting with dbol since I have some left over and once I run out be trying tbol since you convinced me in my thread lol

Also do you not worry about prolactin?? I know you’ve done tren so if that didn’t give you prolactin issues doubt deca will, but I’m kinda scared lol need to get some caber or prami just Incase

Yessir I’ll definitely be logging it. I’ll hopefully be able to stay more consistent with my diet this next blast so I’ll be able to put on more mass. That’s awesome though! We’ll both be able to post up the same progress pics and compare! I think you’ll be super pleased with the Tbol man, I think it has the best benefits with the least sides.
And honestly man I really had zero prolactin related issues when I ran the Tren, I only had some gyno problems towards the end of the cycle but that was my own dumbass fault for not staying on top of my AI dosage because I was away from home so much. But I’ll definitely stay on top of it this time. Can’t fucking wait!

GearChurch Gang

Sounds good to me. You can always substitute Dbol in for Adrol if need be. Some guys love Adrol while others hate it due to headaches and blood pressure issues.

I was considering that, but I have found that my body really responds best when I’m lifting really heavy, so I’m hoping to get that extra kick in strength from the Anadrol to kinda push me forwards faster. If I start running into those problems I’ll just dial the dosage down to 50mg per day, but I still only plan on running it for 4 weeks

GearChurch Gang

You know....a kickstart with Superdrol would be ideal for you instead of the Adrol. Just a thought.

I was considering that, but I have found that my body really responds best when I’m lifting really heavy, so I’m hoping to get that extra kick in strength from the Anadrol to kinda push me forwards faster. If I start running into those problems I’ll just dial the dosage down to 50mg per day, but I still only plan on running it for 4 weeks

GearChurch Gang

You know....a kickstart with Superdrol would be ideal for you instead of the Adrol. Just a thought.

Doesn’t that come with more negative side effects though? Please educate me, because if you think I’d do better on that then I’m all for it as long as the risk is worth the reward. I’ve never taken it before so I have no personal experience to go off, only what I’ve heard

GearChurch Gang

Its a very strong oral.....really known for its dry gains and great strength capabilities. Its not as harsh as Halo and it would be a great kickstart for you to run for 2-3 weeks while your long esters ramp up. 10 mg pre workout is perfect. I think you would love it but get others opinion on it. I've figured out a few things over the years and this is one option that I really like. I don't use it anymore due to my age but I'm certain it would surpass your expectations.

Doesn’t that come with more negative side effects though? Please educate me, because if you think I’d do better on that then I’m all for it as long as the risk is worth the reward. I’ve never taken it before so I have no personal experience to go off, only what I’ve heard

GearChurch Gang

Its a very strong oral.....really known for its dry gains and great strength capabilities. Its not as harsh as Halo and it would be a great kickstart for you to run for 2-3 weeks while your long esters ramp up. 10 mg pre workout is perfect. I think you would love it but get others opinion on it. I've figured out a few things over the years and this is one option that I really like. I don't use it anymore due to my age but I'm certain it would surpass your expectations.

Well shit lol you definitely peaked my interest. So only 10mg per day, an hour or so pre-workout?

GearChurch Gang

Yep.....with your genetics and great strength....it would be very very interesting to see how you react to SD. Ask around and get others input so you can make an informed decision.

Well shit lol you definitely peaked my interest. So only 10mg per day, an hour or so pre-workout?

GearChurch Gang

Yep.....with your genetics and great strength....it would be very very interesting to see how you react to SD. Ask around and get others input so you can make an informed decision.

Absolutely. Thanks brother!

GearChurch Gang

Get Shredded!
Not body building related, but I competed in a special operations shooting competition this weekend and my team took it overall. I’m the one to the left of the General. Team GC repping in the Operator world
9d4b0593618a99ed91151fb199fc696a.jpg

GearChurch Gang
Fuckin hell looking huge brother. Lmao. Squishing that major like he's at attention for you hahah

Last edited:
Not body building related, but I competed in a special operations shooting competition this weekend and my team took it overall. I’m the one to the left of the General. Team GC repping in the Operator world

GearChurch Gang

Hell yeah....BUT..the Plaque says 2nd Place Overall.....still great work...lol just busting your balls 😘😘

Fuckin hell looking huge brother. Lmao. Squishing that major like he's at attention for you hahah

Lmao that’s a 2 Star General homie, not a Major but I got you hahaha appreciate it brother, 1 more week on this cruise then I get to blast off to space

GearChurch Gang

Lmao that’s a 2 Star General homie, not a Major but I got you hahaha appreciate it brother, 1 more week on this cruise then I get to blast off to space

GearChurch Gang

Ahh shit I read major for some reason skimming over the post.

You still thinking about doing a show?

Ahh shit I read major for some reason skimming over the post.

You still thinking about doing a show?

Nah I gotcha. And yeah man as long as my training lines up with me being home and not deployed somewhere, prep should start around late January

GearChurch Gang

Very very nice my friend. Proud of you.💪

GearChurch Gang

I can’t wait to see the results of that blast, your physique is where I want to be.... fucking beast mode..

GearChurch Gang

I can’t wait to see the results of that blast, your physique is where I want to be.... fucking beast mode..

I appreciate that a lot man, we’re all in this shit together!!

GearChurch Gang

Back