• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

My First Log

Get Shredded!
You've got giant forearms so I guess that's why you have you hands turned like you do on your front and rear double bicep shot.

Turn them back in. Especially in the rear because you're losing peak on the bicep with the hands turned like that.

On the rear bicep, you need to rotate your arms back more. It's almost painful to do right but, that puts the bicep in a better position to be seen.

We will start there

Thanks a lot man!! I’ll start practicing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post-Workout Meal:
15oz sirloin tip steak w/2 egg yolks
10oz russet potatoes skillet fried in coconut oil
dfd00264739a72955b5f163c10e8524b.jpg

I knew those were going to be the first two things you said. The second one would be impossible for me due to a loss of range of motion in the shoulder, esp. the left one.
Start working on shoulder mobility.

Broom stretches or bands. Can make a world of difference.

We will talk about foot placement and leg position next round

Start working on shoulder mobility.

Broom stretches or bands. Can make a world of difference.

We will talk about foot placement and leg position next round

Bone spurs . . . there is actual physical obstruction in there. X-rays look hideous.

Subbed. Very motivating and impressive log.

Thank you for your service. Happy Memorial Day weekend.

From one Vet to another

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Hey brother happy memorial day.Today is the first memorial day since I lost a brother of mine. 4 years in and I'm just a damn mechanic and still experience that shit. As much as I've come to dislike the army and realized it's not for me, I'd still die for my brothers and sisters I've served with.

Anyways!

Damn man you look like a fricken god and you're strong, that's my goal ultimately. Havent commented much but I've checked your log everyday!

I was one of those fat strong fuck powerlifters lol. I'm 5'9 and the most I weighed was 255lbs (still passed tape at " 18%" bf lmao army tape test is a joke). I'm about 190 now and a true 16-17%. Getting bodpod to have a more accurate measure in June. I'm thinking about starting a log on my next blast in July. It'll be a getting shredded one for sure. Nothing screams strong to me more then someone who's lean AND can life mad weight.

Mad respect for the westside hardheads for sure. You can't compare those guys to the average fat fuck in the gym blasting gear and eating shit barley hitting a 1300 total. They are a diffrent breed.

Subbed. Very motivating and impressive log.

Thank you for your service. Happy Memorial Day weekend.

From one Vet to another

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Thanks a lot man, and thank you for yours as well. Happy to have you along for the ride. Happy Memorial Day to you and yours

Hey brother happy memorial day.Today is the first memorial day since I lost a brother of mine. 4 years in and I'm just a damn mechanic and still experience that shit. As much as I've come to dislike the army and realized it's not for me, I'd still die for my brothers and sisters I've served with.

Anyways!

Damn man you look like a fricken god and you're strong, that's my goal ultimately. Havent commented much but I've checked your log everyday!

I was one of those fat strong fuck powerlifters lol. I'm 5'9 and the most I weighed was 255lbs (still passed tape at " 18%" bf lmao army tape test is a joke). I'm about 190 now and a true 16-17%. Getting bodpod to have a more accurate measure in June. I'm thinking about starting a log on my next blast in July. It'll be a getting shredded one for sure. Nothing screams strong to me more then someone who's lean AND can life mad weight.

Mad respect for the westside hardheads for sure. You can't compare those guys to the average fat fuck in the gym blasting gear and eating shit barley hitting a 1300 total. They are a diffrent breed.

Happy Memorial Day to you as well man. I can’t say it gets easier, you just kinda gets used to it. Losing people is never an easy experience, especially when you serve with them. I am deeply sorry for your loss and trust me when I say I feel it too. The Army has changed a lot in my 10 years, things typically get gay and political when we’re not actively pursuing a war. But in the end, it is ONLY about the guys to your left and right.

I definitely appreciate that brother, I work my ass off that’s forsure, especially coming back from an injury.

Yes the Army tape is a joke lol I think I’ve been taped every year since I joined with the exception of my 1st. This last one I had a 32in waist and an 18in neck, my 1SG just told me to get the fuck out of his face. You definitely should log it all man, it keeps you honest and consistent, and you’ll also get knowledge bombs from the Vets on here. Yeah I view it the same way, I’ve always been more impressed by the guys that are sub 10% BF and are strong as fuck, so here I am trying to get to that status. I’m glad to have been a source of motivation for you man, you’ll do great things, just remember that consistency is key! Thanks for your service and stay safe this weekend!

IML Gear Cream!
Post training update before the Saturday Festivities begin!:
Squats (low bar):
135X10
225X8
315X5
335X5
340X5
345X5

Leg Ext’s:
4X10 @110lbs
super set w/ body weight lunges for 50ft

Seated calf raises:
4X12 @100lbs

Hammer Strength V-Squat:
1X20 w/a plate on each side
1X15 w/2 plates
1X10 w/2 plates and a 25

Now time to gorge myself on smoked meat and all the carbs this body can handle. Weekend safety brief: Hope everyone has an amazing weekend, don’t drink and drive and don’t rape people

Oh well fuck a duck. Guess instead of the Broom get a hammer and chisel
:roflmao: The doc said there would be a lot of scarring and some other things might get worse if he went in to clean it up and basically advise just to put it off until too painful to deal with.

As I find different exercises (e.g., slight incline db press instead of flat barbell bench) my shoulder pain has actually gotten better over the years instead of worse, but the mobility issue is obviously not getting better.

:roflmao: The doc said there would be a lot of scarring and some other things might get worse if he went in to clean it up and basically advise just to put it off until too painful to deal with.

As I find different exercises (e.g., slight incline db press instead of flat barbell bench) my shoulder pain has actually gotten better over the years instead of worse, but the mobility issue is obviously not getting better.

Damn brother... I actually just had a guy in my unit get some bone spurs removed from his ankle... so you’re saying the doc advised you to wait to have surgery?

Damn brother... I actually just had a guy in my unit get some bone spurs removed from his ankle... so you’re saying the doc advised you to wait to have surgery?

. Yeah, he did. But an ankle is different. I don't walk using my shoulder. Basically, it is reduced mobility. I have pain with certain movements. If I get stupid and put 315 on the bar and start cranking out incline presses, I will soon have excruciating pain even when resting in bed. It will go away if I skip the gym for a couple weeks.

Since I have switched to dumb bells on a slight incline (and only 100-110 pounders right now, which are plenty heavy enough at the moment) for my main pressing movement, and experimented with grip angle and arc of movement, I don't have any pain when resting. So it's not really affecting my life or even my physique. I have some minor tears (degenerative, the doc said, which is a code word for "damn, you are old," I think) and the bone spurs, and he just said he could absolutely fix everything but there was a risk he could cause worse problems with the scarring by fixing it all.

After stopping with the wannabe-powerlifter routines for chest, my shoulder(s) cooperates with living peacefully with me now.

So putting off surgery was the right decision for me. I just had to give up one or two of my favorite exercises (three plates on the bar for incline bench followed by flat bench . . .). I found substitutes, and my chest development has not suffered at all. In fact, I think it has gotten better.

. Yeah, he did. But an ankle is different. I don't walk using my shoulder. Basically, it is reduced mobility. I have pain with certain movements. If I get stupid and put 315 on the bar and start cranking out incline presses, I will soon have excruciating pain even when resting in bed. It will go away if I skip the gym for a couple weeks.

Since I have switched to dumb bells on a slight incline (and only 100-110 pounders right now, which are plenty heavy enough at the moment) for my main pressing movement, and experimented with grip angle and arc of movement, I don't have any pain when resting. So it's not really affecting my life or even my physique. I have some minor tears (degenerative, the doc said, which is a code word for "damn, you are old," I think) and the bone spurs, and he just said he could absolutely fix everything but there was a risk he could cause worse problems with the scarring by fixing it all.

After stopping with the wannabe-powerlifter routines for chest, my shoulder(s) cooperates with living peacefully with me now.

So putting off surgery was the right decision for me. I just had to give up one or two of my favorite exercises (three plates on the bar for incline bench followed by flat bench . . .). I found substitutes, and my chest development has not suffered at all. In fact, I think it has gotten better.

Makes perfect sense man. I figured it would be a different story with the ankle vs. the shoulder, just figured I’d ask.

Happy Memorial Day gentlemen, I hope everyone has a safe and beautiful holiday today with your friends and family! My gym closed at 1300 today so I had to get it in a little early, so here’s my post training from today:

Flat Barbell Bench:
135X10
225X8
240X8
250X8
265X8
270X8

Flat dumbbell Bench w/3 sec negative going down:
110’s -4X5

Straight bar cable Tricep ext’s w/3 sec squeeze at bottom:
4X8 @50lbs

Seated single arm Tricep ext’s w/dumbbell:
3X10 @35lbs

Cable Crossovers:
25lbs X12
30lbs X10
35lbs X10
42lbs X10

Single arm rear delt cable flys:
4X10 @15lbs

Post workout meal:
Chicken and Rice Stir Fry:
6oz smoked chicken breast
2 whole eggs
1 cup jazmine rice

Also had 54g carbs in an intraworkout shake

013a2c3d68e2e9eab68ccf6941d87bf3.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks bro...good stuff.

How are you feeling? Sleeping ok?

Happy Memorial Day gentlemen, I hope everyone has a safe and beautiful holiday today with your friends and family! My gym closed at 1300 today so I had to get it in a little early, so here’s my post training from today:

Flat Barbell Bench:
135X10
225X8
240X8
250X8
265X8
270X8

Flat dumbbell Bench w/3 sec negative going down:
110’s -4X5

Straight bar cable Tricep ext’s w/3 sec squeeze at bottom:
4X8 @50lbs

Seated single arm Tricep ext’s w/dumbbell:
3X10 @35lbs

Cable Crossovers:
25lbs X12
30lbs X10
35lbs X10
42lbs X10

Single arm rear delt cable flys:
4X10 @15lbs

Post workout meal:
Chicken and Rice Stir Fry:
6oz smoked chicken breast
2 whole eggs
1 cup jazmine rice

Also had 54g carbs in an intraworkout shake

013a2c3d68e2e9eab68ccf6941d87bf3.jpg

Thanks bro...good stuff.

How are you feeling? Sleeping ok?

I’m feeling amazing man.
I took your advice and dropped the Caber, added in Aromasin @10mg ED and threw in Nolvadex @20mgs for 3 days to take care of some nipple action. I’ve never had ANY estrogenic sides before in my life, so having those tiny lumps freaked me out, but the nolva knocked that shit out quick, and now that I have the Aro, I dropped the Nolva and everything has been smooth sailing. Energy level is literally at an all time high. I’m about to start week 7 and I feel like I’m on week 3. Fucking insanity.

Get Shredded!
So I did basically a “thickness” Back Day today. Had a heavy emphasis on different row variations at heavier weight and high rep ranges. I wish I had written it all down but I was pretty much sucked too hard into the workout
6df78e0c7a4aff53fdf65cdbd187d157.jpg

So I did basically a “thickness” Back Day today. Had a heavy emphasis on different row variations at heavier weight and high rep ranges. I wish I had written it all down but I was pretty much sucked too hard into the workout
6df78e0c7a4aff53fdf65cdbd187d157.jpg

Damn girl you thick

That back is testimony to heavy ass weights.

Still say you need to get on stage. I'll keep bugging you too btw

Well I guess now is as good a time as any to let you guys know you’ve inspired me lol I will be competing in the Classic Division next year at the Kentucky Derby show. I’m gonna take the rest of this year to build and work on my weak areas and start prep around mid January and do a 10 week prep leading into the show. My fiancé is pissed that it was you guys that convinced me and not her

Well I guess now is as good a time as any to let you guys know you’ve inspired me lol I will be competing in the Classic Division next year at the Kentucky Derby show. I’m gonna take the rest of this year to build and work on my weak areas and start prep around mid January and do a 10 week prep leading into the show. My fiancé is pissed that it was you guys that convinced me and not her

Good fucking deal!

Glad to hear it. Make sure to keep logging.

Good morning gents! First day back to work, so I’m back to having to train first thing in the morning. Same pre-workout meal as before, 88g cream of rice with 1 tbsp of protein peanut butter, and a protein bagel. Post workout meal was 8 whole eggs.

Squats (low bar):
135X12
225X8
245X8
275X5
295-2X5

Lying Leg Curls:
4X12 @110lbs

Leg Ext’s:
2X12 @110lbs
Switched to doing single leg Ext’s (3 second hold at contraction):
40lbs X8 each side
50lbs X8 each side
60lbs X8 each side

Seated calf raises:
4X10 @110lbs

💪

QUOTE=Vincentino;1517671]I’m feeling amazing man.
I took your advice and dropped the Caber, added in Aromasin @10mg ED and threw in Nolvadex @20mgs for 3 days to take care of some nipple action. I’ve never had ANY estrogenic sides before in my life, so having those tiny lumps freaked me out, but the nolva knocked that shit out quick, and now that I have the Aro, I dropped the Nolva and everything has been smooth sailing. Energy level is literally at an all time high. I’m about to start week 7 and I feel like I’m on week 3. Fucking insanity.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

Back