• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

My First Log

Get Shredded!
Hard work going on in here!

Trying brother! Definitely feel the drive to push heavier weights again, feels fucking great especially after having to recover these past months

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post training update:

Flat Barbell Bench w/1 second pause at bottom:
135-2X12
225X8
275X2
295X2
315-2X2
295-3X2

Flat dumbbell Bench:
95’sX10
105’s - 3X10

Tricep cable ext’s w/straight bar:
3X10 @65lbs

Super-set Cable Crossovers/rear delt flys:
3X12

Before last week, I hadn’t benched over 245 in 6 months, and this week I hit 315 for pauses reps, shit is crazy guys. It may not seem like much to some of you, but for me especially coming back from surgery so quick this shit is blowing my mind. PROGRESS

Post training update:

135-2X12
225X8
275X2
295X2
315-2X2
295-3X2

Flat dumbbell Bench:
95’sX10
105’s - 3X10

3X10 @65lbs

3X12

Before last week, I hadn’t benched over 245 in 6 months, and this week I hit 315 for pauses reps, shit is crazy guys. It may not seem like much to some of you, but for me especially coming back from surgery so quick this shit is blowing my mind. PROGRESS

I've noticed your strength gains from start of cycle...well done bro..just be smart in how much to push yourself coming off an injury..just imagine yourself a year from now if u stay healthy..beast mode!

Sent from my 6062W using Tapatalk

I've noticed your strength gains from start of cycle...well done bro..just be smart in how much to push yourself coming off an injury..just imagine yourself a year from now if u stay healthy..beast mode!

Sent from my 6062W using Tapatalk

Man I appreciate you saying that, and you’re definitely right. It’s easy to lose sight of the fact that I’m still recovering when I’m jumping back up so fast. After this week, I’ll dial it back down a little and drop the weights again, I think I just needed to show myself I still had it in me. I kinda fell into a dark mindset after the surgery, as I’m sure most of us do after a serious injury. I definitely needed yesterday and today to get out of my own head. Thanks for the reality check bro!

Its called hunger,drive and determination to succeed.:winkfinger:

Post training update:

135-2X12
225X8
275X2
295X2
315-2X2
295-3X2

Flat dumbbell Bench:
95’sX10
105’s - 3X10

3X10 @65lbs

3X12

Alright gentlemen, I need some insight.
So I should have some Provi and Aro today waiting back at the room. I’ve never taken provi before so I need a little guidance on the dosage and also how to adjust my AI dosing when adding that in. Anyone have a knowledge bomb they can drop my way?

What are you currently taking?

Proviron certainly has anti E2 properties. It’s a balancing act.

Hit me back and I’ll give you my 2 cents.

So I should have some Provi and Aro today waiting back at the room. I’ve never taken provi before so I need a little guidance on the dosage and also how to adjust my AI dosing when adding that in. Anyone have a knowledge bomb they can drop my way?

Get ready for extreme libido boost once that proviron kicks in. I love that stuff. I do 25mg in the am and 25 in the afternoon.

Sent from my VS835 using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
Ever do stiff legged deadlifts? They make a difference in bringing up hamstrings.

Yessir that’s actually typically what I do when I’m on a normal training block, I’m just doing things a little differently right now to see how my body responds, but I’ll forsure be adding those in

What are you currently taking?

Proviron certainly has anti E2 properties. It’s a balancing act.

Hit me back and I’ll give you my 2 cents.

So I’m on the Tri-Blend, 1CC EOD, and T-Bol 100mgs per day. Added in .5mg Caber every Monday/Thursday about a week ago, and I’ll start the Provi and Aro today at whatever dose I need to be at

Are you still running tbol? I wanna,throw it in at the end was wondering if tbol plus provi is no bueno

Edit didn't see post directly above this one my bad.

So your not running an AI now? Are you having estrogen sides? I’m curious as to what is making you want to add Proviron and Aromasin? Your currently taking caber? Is this as a precaution or are you having Prolactin issues. In all my years of gear, I never add something unless I need it.

So I’m on the Tri-Blend, 1CC EOD, and T-Bol 100mgs per day. Added in .5mg Caber every Monday/Thursday about a week ago, and I’ll start the Provi and Aro today at whatever dose I need to be at

So your not running an AI now? Are you having estrogen sides? I’m curious as to what is making you want to add Proviron and Aromasin? Your currently taking caber? Is this as a precaution or are you having Prolactin issues. In all my years of gear, I never add something unless I need it.

No sir, no AI right now, I haven’t had any sides except my nips got a tad tender towards the end of last week, but nothing major. The caber is just a precaution because I’m prone to the prolactin-related sides, so I’m just jumping on top of that to avoid any issues. I wanted to add in Proviron after hearing what everyone has said about it’s synergistic effects with Test, and I figured if it were going to increase my free Test then adding an AI would probably be a good idea. PLEASE if I am wrong or misinformed let me know, I’m all for educating myself and staying on the right path

Are you still running tbol? I wanna,throw it in at the end was wondering if tbol plus provi is no bueno

Edit didn't see post directly above this one my bad.

No worries. I’ve ran T-Bol in the past as well man and I can say without a doubt it’s been my favorite oral

Post training update:

Squats (low bar, totally raw, no belt):
135X10
225X5
275X5
295-3X3

Deadlifts (conventional):
135X8
225X5
315X2
365X2
405-2X2
385-3X3

Close-Grip Cable Rows:
4X10 @200lbs

Today was a good day, but I’m definitely wore out lol tomorrow will be a much easier day as far as weight is considered, so my body will appreciate the recovery. Progress pics in the AM

The key is to only run exactly what you need. If you add anything, I would drop the caber and add the AI. Typically, if you control your E2, prolactin will stay in range.

You could add Proviron but keep in mind, you will have Mast,Proviron and a AI going all at one time which could set yourself up for an E2 crash.

Your running Mast now which is very similar Proviron....so my two cents would be to drop the caber.....add a low dose Aromasin. Your Mast is going to help manage E2 to a degree.

I would save the Proviron for another run....again, my two cents.

No sir, no AI right now, I haven’t had any sides except my nips got a tad tender towards the end of last week, but nothing major. The caber is just a precaution because I’m prone to the prolactin-related sides, so I’m just jumping on top of that to avoid any issues. I wanted to add in Proviron after hearing what everyone has said about it’s synergistic effects with Test, and I figured if it were going to increase my free Test then adding an AI would probably be a good idea. PLEASE if I am wrong or misinformed let me know, I’m all for educating myself and staying on the right path

The key is to only run exactly what you need. If you add anything, I would drop the caber and add the AI. Typically, if you control your E2, prolactin will stay in range.

You could add Proviron but keep in mind, you will have Mast,Proviron and a AI going all at one time which could set yourself up for an E2 crash.

Your running Mast now which is very similar Proviron....so my two cents would be to drop the caber.....add a low dose Aromasin. Your Mast is going to help manage E2 to a degree.

I would save the Proviron for another run....again, my two cents.

See, this is the knowledge I need. I know I always have bits and pieces, but I’ve never had anyone put it to me like that, so I never have the full picture. I appreciate it brother. This is why I’m glad to have done this log, not only to show that GC’s gear is King, but to get the knowledge from the guys that fucking have it. Thanks a lot man.

Its my pleasure bro. I'm sure others will chime in but after over 20 years in this game, I've learned much by trial and error and labwork.

See, this is the knowledge I need. I know I always have bits and pieces, but I’ve never had anyone put it to me like that, so I never have the full picture. I appreciate it brother. This is why I’m glad to have done this log, not only to show that GC’s gear is King, but to get the knowledge from the guys that fucking have it. Thanks a lot man.

Get Shredded!
Its my pleasure bro. I'm sure others will chime in but after over 20 years in this game, I've learned much by trial and error and labwork.

Well that’s the shit I need man. This game is an ever-changing environment and I want the experience of the people that have been here and know the end’s and out’s of it all

Morning check-ins:
I would assume my weight to be around 210 right now, I will weigh myself tonight at the gym and post accordingly:
fdadeb5c54e27b6ddc5a7691bfe25be9.jpg
6e47d89bcebd81d383e1e4493f8ef749.jpg

What size waist are you? 28?

Post training update:

Flat Barbell Bench (Long Pause, 3 seconds at bottom):
135X12
225X5
275-4X3

Hammer Strength Shoulder press:
A 45 on each side X10
45 and a 25 X10
2 45’s X10
2 45’s and a 35 X8
3 45’s X8
2 45’s X10

Super-set:
Cable Tricep pressdowns / Pull-Ups
4X10

Triple drop set lateral raises
3 sets
35’s
25’s
20’s
8 reps each

How many calories are you eating per day right now?

How many calories are you eating per day right now?

If I had to guess, I’d say between 3500 and 4000, but without an accurate way to measure the chow hall shit it’s hard to say man. I’ll be home next Wednesday so I can actually get back to eating legit food and and getting my needed calories in.

Understood...been there done that.:winkfinger:

If I had to guess, I’d say between 3500 and 4000, but without an accurate way to measure the chow hall shit it’s hard to say man. I’ll be home next Wednesday so I can actually get back to eating legit food and and getting my needed calories in.

Post training update:

Flat Barbell Bench (Long Pause, 3 seconds at bottom):
135X12
225X5
275-4X3

Hammer Strength Shoulder press:
A 45 on each side X10
45 and a 25 X10
2 45’s X10
2 45’s and a 35 X8
3 45’s X8
2 45’s X10

Super-set:
Cable Tricep pressdowns / Pull-Ups
4X10

Triple drop set lateral raises
3 sets
35’s
25’s
20’s
8 reps each

Love the pauses and drop sets.
I throw static holds and slow negatives into my drop sets after dropping the weight and that ish burns!!

Sent from my LG-SP320 using Tapatalk

Love the pauses and drop sets.
I throw static holds and slow negatives into my drop sets after dropping the weight and that ish burns!!

Sent from my LG-SP320 using Tapatalk

Haha Hellyeah I feel you on that. I try to incorporate pauses into everything at least once a week to work on the power aspect, it has definitely helped my bench a ton

Back