• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

My First Log

Get Shredded!
I feel you.. I have been dealing with tendonitis in both forearms and my right shoulder gives me problems from time to time..i stopped deadlifting for several months because that's when it would flare up in forearms..only recently last couple months I was able to start doing deads again, and it is a mind fuck with how much less weight I can do compared to when I was ..but it's coming back, I guess my point is injuries are definitely part of this lifestyle, anyone tells u different is a fucking liar..just be smart and rehab responsibly, you'll get back and then beyond your previous limits.

Sent from my 6062W using Tapatalk

Have you ever considered going to a muscular therapist and having deep tissue done for your forearms and shoulder? I’m sure as you can see in my pictures, my left shoulder “sits” higher than my right, and it used to be a lot worse. I had tons of stiffness and pain and I always attributed it to break my right collar bone in high school. Turns out it was just muscle tightness that needed to be released by deep tissue work. Once I started going, the therapist worked on my forearms as well as my bicep that I tore just to break up scar tissue. It really helped me and increased blood flow too. Just something to think about man! Injuries are for sure part of this life as I’m frequently reminded haha just gotta train smart and know when to pump the brakes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep...high dose gear and blends typically have more bite.

That’s what I thought initially but wanted to make sure. I knew it was anything serious, just some small swelling in the Delt and some soreness but nothing that I’m not familiar with. I have some Test E400 about 3 years ago and I swear that was like injecting a fist into your muscle lol. I appreciate it man I’m excited to get back into it. Today was kind of a kick in the dick, so to speak, just because I know I used to do 245 for sets of 8 before my injury, so I’m excited to get my strength back that’s forsure and see how much lean mass I can put on. I leave for 28 days on Wednesday and I’ll be in the middle of nowhere, so I’m gonna have nothing to do except meal prep and lift

Alrighty guys, I hate to be the guy that fucks up, but as they say, we pay to play. My right delt injection (from Friday) has had some swelling that showed up just below the injection site and towards the front, basically where the delt and bicep separation is. The soreness subsided, but there’s pretty much a defined lump there. Nothing serious that I can really see when I’m standing normal, but when I raise my arm to being perpendicular to my torso I can see the lump. It isn’t hard to the touch when I’m standing normally, but when I raise my arm as just mentioned, it’s very hard (but this could also be due to the fact that the delt is flexed in this position). I’ve been pinning regularly for 6 years, and have pinned my delts for the last 2, my injection techniques are very sterile, and I am consistent in those. I think that I either had some SubQ leakage under the skin that could’ve triggered a lymphatic response, or my body just didn’t like that gear in that spot. Anyone here have any experience with cellulitis? I have not had any fever, no cold/flu-like symptoms, no swollen lymph nodes. Due to my tattoos being complete in that area, unfortunately it’s not possible for me to see any redness, and as I said, it isn’t painful, but to still have noticeable issues on the 4th day post-injection kinda gives my some cause for worry.

PS: I do want to emphasize that I do not believe in any way that this is at fault of the gear from GC. I pinned my right glute and sure I was sore for 2 days but was totally fine afterwards. As I’ve said, I think this was purely bad luck and not due to anything wrong from the gear.

Alrighty guys, I hate to be the guy that fucks up, but as they say, we pay to play. My right delt injection (from Friday) has had some swelling that showed up just below the injection site and towards the front, basically where the delt and bicep separation is. The soreness subsided, but there’s pretty much a defined lump there. Nothing serious that I can really see when I’m standing normal, but when I raise my arm to being perpendicular to my torso I can see the lump. It isn’t hard to the touch when I’m standing normally, but when I raise my arm as just mentioned, it’s very hard (but this could also be due to the fact that the delt is flexed in this position). I’ve been pinning regularly for 6 years, and have pinned my delts for the last 2, my injection techniques are very sterile, and I am consistent in those. I think that I either had some SubQ leakage under the skin that could’ve triggered a lymphatic response, or my body just didn’t like that gear in that spot. Anyone here have any experience with cellulitis? I have not had any fever, no cold/flu-like symptoms, no swollen lymph nodes. Due to my tattoos being complete in that area, unfortunately it’s not possible for me to see any redness, and as I said, it isn’t painful, but to still have noticeable issues on the 4th day post-injection kinda gives my some cause for worry.

PS: I do want to emphasize that I do not believe in any way that this is at fault of the gear from GC. I pinned my right glute and sure I was sore for 2 days but was totally fine afterwards. As I’ve said, I think this was purely bad luck and not due to anything wrong from the gear.

Sounds like leakage to me, Ive had plenty of lumps etc over the years, so long as there arent signs of an infection it should work itself out. Keep an eye etc..but I bet youll be good to go.

Sounds like leakage to me, Ive had plenty of lumps etc over the years, so long as there arent signs of an infection it should work itself out. Keep an eye etc..but I bet youll be good to go.

I hope so man. Both glutes have been okay, so I’m hoping it was just a weird reaction in the delt since it’s a smaller muscle. I’ll keep everyone up-to-date. It’s Leg Day today though so I gotta get pumped!

Alright guys, here’s a post training update:
Leg Day today and I felt really good, had a really good pump and some great mind/muscle connection. Went in the gym and literally just wanted to eat fucking weights lol.

Squats:
Warmed up with 2X10 @135
225-3X8
245X8

Romanian Deadlifts:
135X10
225X8
315-2X8

Bulgarian Split Squats:
4X8 each leg with 90lb bar

Super-Set Leg Exts/Lying Leg Curls
4X12

Was walking like bambi, had me thanking God I don’t drive a 5-speed anymore lol

I believe the swelling in my right delt has gone down and GainTrain was correct, but I definitely think my glutes handle the Tri-Blend a lot easier, not exactly sure why though.. gonna have to figure out my next step because I don’t think my right delt will be ready to inject again by Saturday, but we’ll play it by ear. Hope everyone has a great rest of their Tuesday! I’m about to have a beer and enjoy this weather by the grill before the rain gets here. Cheers

Leg Day today and I felt really good, had a really good pump and some great mind/muscle connection. Went in the gym and literally just wanted to eat fucking weights lol.

Squats:
Warmed up with 2X10 @135
225-3X8
245X8

Romanian Deadlifts:
135X10
225X8
315-2X8

Bulgarian Split Squats:

4X12

I believe the swelling in my right delt has gone down and GainTrain was correct, but I definitely think my glutes handle the Tri-Blend a lot easier, not exactly sure why though.. gonna have to figure out my next step because I don’t think my right delt will be ready to inject again by Saturday, but we’ll play it by ear. Hope everyone has a great rest of their Tuesday! I’m about to have a beer and enjoy this weather by the grill before the rain gets here. Cheers

Masssage them good after pinning..even where you lumped up..massage it and spread it out with your hand to push the oil around..Delts, front , side and rear heads, glutes, lats, and SOMETIMES quads are my go to spots..you seem to have good delts so just move to a different spot on them and try that..Lats are my favorite though..lots of area, painless, and hold lots of oil no problem.

Masssage them good after pinning..even where you lumped up..massage it and spread it out with your hand to push the oil around..Delts, front , side and rear heads, glutes, lats, and SOMETIMES quads are my go to spots..you seem to have good delts so just move to a different spot on them and try that..Lats are my favorite though..lots of area, painless, and hold lots of oil no problem.

Jesus... Idk how the Hell I would even pin a lat lol but yeah I gotcha, I typically do massage after each pin I’ve just gotten complacent lately, maybe it came back to bite me

Jesus... Idk how the Hell I would even pin a lat lol but yeah I gotcha, I typically do massage after each pin I’ve just gotten complacent lately, maybe it came back to bite me

Haha its easy, just reach over with the opposite arm, then help with the hand of the lat your pinning by grabbing your pinning arms elbow and pulling it over to help reach..if that makes sense lol easy peasy

Good deal. As for me....any blend or high mg gear is injected in a large muscle. I've never had issues following that plan.

Squats:
Warmed up with 2X10 @135
225-3X8
245X8

Romanian Deadlifts:
135X10
225X8
315-2X8

Bulgarian Split Squats:

4X12

IML Gear Cream!
Post-training update, and good GOD the gear kicked me in the face today lol:

Long-Pause Barbell Bench (3 sec hold)
205X5
225X3
245X3
255-2X3

Close-Grip Barbell Bench:
225-3X8

Rope Tricep Ext w/1 sec hold at extension:
2X10-50lbs
2X8-65lbs

Strict Lateral Raises:
4X8 w/25’s

Single arm cable Tricep Ext:
2X8-30lbs
2X10-25lbs

Hammer Strength Shoulder Press:
4X8 w/2 plates on each side

I seriously had to convince myself to leave the gym, gear kicked in hard y’all lol can’t wait for next week. Progress pics in the AM

Post-training update, and good GOD the gear kicked me in the face today lol:

Long-Pause Barbell Bench (3 sec hold)
205X5
225X3
245X3
255-2X3

Close-Grip Barbell Bench:
225-3X8

Rope Tricep Ext w/1 sec hold at extension:
2X10-50lbs
2X8-65lbs

Strict Lateral Raises:
4X8 w/25’s

Single arm cable Tricep Ext:
2X8-30lbs
2X10-25lbs

Hammer Strength Shoulder Press:
4X8 w/2 plates on each side

I seriously had to convince myself to leave the gym, gear kicked in hard y’all lol can’t wait for next week. Progress pics in the AM

Sweet deal..what are you pounding immediately post wo? A shake of some sort or are you a whole foods guy? I like a whey shake immediately postwo then a meal about 1.5-2hrs later..but I'm always looking for other suggestions that you brothers are implementing

Sweet deal..what are you pounding immediately post wo? A shake of some sort or are you a whole foods guy? I like a whey shake immediately postwo then a meal about 1.5-2hrs later..but I'm always looking for other suggestions that you brothers are implementing

So I always prefer food, but that’s just because my metabolism is always in overdrive, so it’s definitely better for me to have the “real” calories as opposed to a shake. That being said, I DO drink a post workout drink called Dark Matter from MHP, it has creatine, protein, carbs, and EAA’s. I just started that yesterday though. I like an intra-carb during my lift as well

Alright, so morning check-in’s went well. Unfortunately, I don’t have a scale here since I’ll be away from home for the next 4 weeks, but we can make due with visual changes lol:
b551b782e1a2d473a85f259a67d27448.jpg
6cc8599e7eb784e2b4f2979f5dd52772.jpg

Post-training from tonight’s back session:

Front squats w/1 sec pause at bottom:
135X15
205-5X3

Deadlifts:
135X8
225X6
295-4X6

Pull-Ups(strict):
3X10

Bent over straight arm pull downs:
4X8 @65lbs

Close Grip Lat Pull downs:
4X10 @180lbs

Close grip seated cable rows:
4X8 @180lbs

Hammer Strength high row:
4X10 w/2 plates on each side

All in all, felt solid tonight, just wish I’d have been able to eat a meal pre-workout. Sitting in class I haven’t been able to eat as much as I’d have liked, rectifying that tomorrow by prepping some meals. Have a good night guys

nice V taper bro.....excellent genetics.

Fucking killer arm day today. I can tell that the gear is kicking in more and more just from that “feeling”. I walk in the gym and it’s like instant tunnel vision, and once I start I have to force myself to quit. GC is the real fucking deal brothers.
64ef46ed8da217054a32babfeae91bc8.jpg

Traps are freaking popping!

Fucking killer arm day today. I can tell that the gear is kicking in more and more just from that “feeling”. I walk in the gym and it’s like instant tunnel vision, and once I start I have to force myself to quit. GC is the real fucking deal brothers.
64ef46ed8da217054a32babfeae91bc8.jpg

Traps are freaking popping!

Haha I don’t have a whole lot of genetics going for me, but part of the bit I do have is high trap peaks!

Get Shredded!
You have solid genetics bro...don't sell yourself short.

Haha I don’t have a whole lot of genetics going for me, but part of the bit I do have is high trap peaks!

You have solid genetics bro...don't sell yourself short.

Very much appreciated man. I wish I had a picture of my senior year of high school to show ya you’d understand my body dysmorphia

Good evening brothers, hope you all had a good weekend and a good start to the week.

A little post training action for ya:

Low-Bar Squats:
135X8
225X8
275X5
295X5
315-2X5
295X5

Barbell Bench w/1 second pause at bottom:
135-2X12
225X5
245-3X5

Hammer Strength Dip Machine:
4X10 w/4 plates and 2 25’s

Cable V-Bar Tricep Ext’s:
4X10 @80lbs

Squats felt pretty good considering the state of my Infantry knees lol my body is feeling really full despite being pretty dehydrated today, energy level is still high. A little bit of the insomnia is kicking in, waking up pretty consistently being wide awake for no reason (this is normal for me on Tren), and I had 2 nights last week where I was sweating but nothing to the extent of the horror stories I’ve heard from some others. Been eating my ass off and staying as clean as can be expected but things are a little harder when you’re away from home staying in barracks. Have a great night guys

Be safe and smart💪

Good evening brothers, hope you all had a good weekend and a good start to the week.

A little post training action for ya:

Low-Bar Squats:
135X8
225X8
275X5
295X5
315-2X5
295X5

Barbell Bench w/1 second pause at bottom:
135-2X12
225X5
245-3X5

Hammer Strength Dip Machine:
4X10 w/4 plates and 2 25’s

Cable V-Bar Tricep Ext’s:
4X10 @80lbs

Squats felt pretty good considering the state of my Infantry knees lol my body is feeling really full despite being pretty dehydrated today, energy level is still high. A little bit of the insomnia is kicking in, waking up pretty consistently being wide awake for no reason (this is normal for me on Tren), and I had 2 nights last week where I was sweating but nothing to the extent of the horror stories I’ve heard from some others. Been eating my ass off and staying as clean as can be expected but things are a little harder when you’re away from home staying in barracks. Have a great night guys

Happy Tuesday men!

Here’s a post training update from today:

Front Squats w/1 second pause at bottom:
135X5
155-2X5
175X5
155X5

Incline Barbell Bench:
135-2X12
225X5
235X5
225-2X5

Close-Grip Cable Rows:
3X12 @120lbs

Conventional (feet inside shoulder width) Deadlifts:
135X12
225X5
315X5
365X5
335-2X5

Considering I haven’t really deadlifted since my bicep tear in October, I’m feeling pretty good about today. Having to deadlift double-overhand without straps is gonna take some getting used to and I’m sure is gonna take awhile for my grip strength to come back, but all in all I felt great today

Happy Tuesday men!

Here’s a post training update from today:

Front Squats w/1 second pause at bottom:
135X5
155-2X5
175X5
155X5

Incline Barbell Bench:
135-2X12
225X5
235X5
225-2X5

Close-Grip Cable Rows:
3X12 @120lbs

Conventional (feet inside shoulder width) Deadlifts:
135X12
225X5
315X5
365X5
335-2X5

Considering I haven’t really deadlifted since my bicep tear in October, I’m feeling pretty good about today. Having to deadlift double-overhand without straps is gonna take some getting used to and I’m sure is gonna take awhile for my grip strength to come back, but all in all I felt great today

So are you officially switching to double over-hand?

That shit is so awkward to me.

Doing deads right now too brother! Eat some cookies for me between your sets like a real powerlifter. (Since I'm cutting I cant)

So are you officially switching to double over-hand?

That shit is so awkward to me.

Doing deads right now too brother! Eat some cookies for me between your sets like a real powerlifter. (Since I'm cutting I cant)

Yeah man I’ve officially switched unfortunately. After my surgery I’m fucking TERRIFIED to try mixed-grip again lol maybe one day I’ll grow my balls back and try it again but for now I’m gonna stay double-overhand. And Hellyeah man I’ll have a beer for ya

Good morning men. I was supposed to post check-ins yesterday but I ended up being sick and throwing up and shit so I was pretty bed-ridden most of the day. I feel much better today so maybe it was just some slight food poisoning. Here’s this weeks check-in:
522daeb1cb12e6e01a5b4febf1d188a9.jpg
ef20afb1d651b388ac997e0888c3ba23.jpg

Back