• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

EP Eurotropin SERUM results nonfasted vs Fasted - real results!

HFO3

NO LIMITS
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Here are my lab results for testing serum on EP Eurotropins.
My protocol:
Breakfast
1/3 lb ground turkey
1.5 cups jasmine rice
Pre workout meal:
50 grams egg whites
1cup oats
2 tablespoons aguave
Workout:
Chest
Biceps
Traps
Post workout meal
Labrada Lean body caramel whey 40 grams
Post workout EP injection about 20 minutes after my shake.
I used 10’ius and .5ml bac water to reconstitute. I injected in my right delt @1pm, then had my blood taken @ 4:17pm.

I'm not sure if having my blood drawn after a prettty full day, non fasted and after WO has buffered the results or not. All my prior serum testing was done fasted, I'd take 10ius at 5am and have blood drawn at 8am.

That being said, I think I'll test a second vial next week using the fasted method to see if the numbers change.

Last edited by a moderator:
c9f49bd15df26e1079effa010d4cb2cc.jpg

6430256029e6768128db48313c469456.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's an interesting result now I'm curious as to whether or not working out, then eating, then injecting in the shoulder as opposed to the bicep, and then going to get tested yields a different number than injecting while fasting with no exercise, and into the bicep instead of the shoulder. Vision has made several comments in the past about possible scar tissue interfering with absorption rates so I guess another test is in order to find out if a different number is obtained....:thinking:

My thoughts exactly. My range for serum testing is 23-28 based on previous test results. I'm planning next week sometime... I'm also want to see my eGFR markers increase, I'm not comfortable where they are currently sitting @46

btw, I wanted to follow your protocol to a T, two things stopped me, working long ass hours and the bicep inject has me a little concerned haha:p

Why would you inject after a meal?

Unfortunately, my work schedule has been full, my day starts at 5am, that's when I had the time to get it done. Either way, 16.9 is not a bad number since I usually test out around 23-28 fasted.

Next week I will run a 2nd serum test fasted, the upside is we'll have two ways to compare the same kit

Yea maybe test another vial at some point when you're fasted, and prior to working out. First thing in the AM is usually best, and try pinning your bicep next time as delts get overused a lot and can have a lot of scar tissue slowing the absorption. There's a bazillion variables that come into play but I wouldn't be at all concerned with those numbers...they're still very close to where you want to be and small adjustments can help make the next reading more accurate.

Last edited:
Glad to see I am not the only one on the board who refuses to crush his estradiol number with overuse of AIs.

Yea maybe test another vial at some point when you're fasted, and prior to working out. First thing in the AM is usually best, and try pinning your bicep next time as delts get overused a lot and can have a lot of scar tissue slowing the absorption. There's a bazillion variables that come into play but I would be at all concerned with those numbers...they're still very close to where you want to be and small adjustments can help make the next reading more accurate.

I agree 100%. I’ve always tested fasted, generally inject at 5am and test at 8am. Priorities would not allow me to get it done that way this time

Glad to see I am not the only one on the board who refuses to crush his estradiol number with overuse of AIs.

My estro is exactly where I want it, it’s a good balance of test and estro for me, much easier to add size at this number, imo.
I’m only using ..5 adex per week the day after I inject

IML Gear Cream!
My estro is exactly where I want it, it’s a good balance of test and estro for me, much easier to add size at this number, imo.

More estrogen seems to = more growth. I haven't seen anything different in myself. Just gotta run some nolva every so often

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

More estrogen seems to = more growth. I haven't seen anything different in myself. Just gotta run some nolva every so often

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
I'm the same way. I like my e2 slightly elevated on cycle...especially when bulking. The ratio has to be somewhat proportional. If your e2 is at 20 naturally, with normal test levels, then you want it to be higher than that when you increase your test levels so the ratio stays proportional. I've never felt right with a 3000 testosterone reading and a 20 on my e2 reading. Id rather be like 3000/60 or so.

You NEED adequate estrogen to grow as well. Jacking up your androgens and tanking your estrogen will still hinder your gains greatly. Not to mention it will make you feel like death and you probably wouldn't even want to train with achey joints, fatigue, and mood swings.

I've crashed my E2 one time...never again. it was the worst I've ever felt while on gear, sore joints, achy body, and physically exhausted. Using too much aromasin was my downfall while running primo and test, if memory serves correctly

I've crashed my E2 one time...never again. it was the worst I've ever felt while on gear, sore joints, achy body, and physically exhausted. Using too much aromasin was my downfall while running primo and test, if memory serves correctly
How much did you take ? I’m on aromasin, test and primo. Just curious..

How much did you take ? I’m on aromasin, test and primo. Just curious..

I was out of pfizer pills which I usually split into 12.5mgs for each dose... so I was using a RC source here, not saying it was dosed wrong but I was using 12.5mgs at a time a couple of times a week which is pretty normal for me when using aromasin.

what dose are you using?

I was out of pfizer pills which I usually split into 12.5mgs for each dose... so I was using a RC source here, not saying it was dosed wrong but I was using 12.5mgs at a time a couple of times a week which is pretty normal for me when using aromasin.

what dose are you using?
12.5mg. Half of a 25mg pill. EOD. 600 Test 1000 Primo

12.5mg. Half of a 25mg pill. EOD. 600 Test 1000 Primo

I would have to check to be sure but I believe I was using 5-750 test and 600 primo w/ low dose dbol on training days

I think my situation may have been a one-off, It was my first use of anabolics after being off everything for 6+ months and 2 long stays in ICU, the variables were all over the map, no way to know why it crashed but I can assure you that you don't want it to happen to you

I would have to check to be sure but I believe I was using 5-750 test and 600 primo w/ low dose dbol on training days

I think my situation may have been a one-off, It was my first use of anabolics after being off everything for 6+ months and 2 long stays in ICU, the variables were all over the map, no way to know why it crashed but I can assure you that you don't want it to happen to you
I crashed a few times. I know how it is. Pain in joints. 3hrs of sleep per night. Depression. Low sex-drive

Damn....that's a pretty conservative aromasin dose for 600-750mg test and dbol. I'm very surprised that crashed your e2 because aromasin is typically very forgiving and is difficult to crash your e2 with. I wouldn't be completely shocked if that RC stuff was actually adex or even letro from the sounds of it. :eek: Or just heavily overdosed which is unlikely.

Damn....that's a pretty conservative aromasin dose for 600-750mg test and dbol. I'm very surprised that crashed your e2 because aromasin is typically very forgiving and is difficult to crash your e2 with. I wouldn't be completely shocked if that RC stuff was actually adex or even letro from the sounds of it. :eek: Or just heavily overdosed which is unlikely.

As was I, especially when you consider back in 2016 (test dosages around 800-1G) and previous years I would need upwards of 12.5 x2 a day of Phizer aromasin to keep estro around the same number. However, I am doubtful the RC was labelled wrong I purchased it from IML, maybe something has changed in me. For now, I will continue with labs and the same dosage of adex

Get Shredded!
As was I, especially when you consider back in 2016 (test dosages around 800-1G) and previous years I would need upwards of 12.5 x2 a day of Phizer aromasin to keep estro around the same number. However, I am doubtful the RC was labelled wrong I purchased it from IML, maybe something has changed in me. For now, I will continue with labs and the same dosage of adex
Yea there are certainly a lot of variables at play and likely the answer is much more complicated than most of us have the knowledge to understand. I know that bf% can make a big difference in the rate that your body aromatizes. Perhaps you were a lot leaner this time around and your body wasn't aromatizing as rapidly?

Yea there are certainly a lot of variables at play and likely the answer is much more complicated than most of us have the knowledge to understand. I know that bf% can make a big difference in the rate that your body aromatizes. Perhaps you were a lot leaner this time around and your body wasn't aromatizing as rapidly?

lol...nope definitely not leaner than previous years, this time last year I was nowhere near physically able to go to the gym, using anabolics or anything remotely close to having a lean body. It was a struggle to walk up and down the stairs in my house.

lol...nope definitely not leaner than previous years, this time last year I was nowhere near physically able to go to the gym, using anabolics or anything remotely close to having a lean body. It was a struggle to walk up and down the stairs in my house.
​Damn brother. May I ask why?

did my lab tests today, let's see what the numbers will be

The result is 31.7. Which is amazing. Blood was collected in about 3hrs 40mins after IM injection in delt, 1" 25g needle. 10IUs. First time I pinned that much, was barely able to wake up LOL
Waiting on IGF-1 numbers.... Been 3 weeks on Eurotropin 3IU. Feels like pharmacy HGH so far..
https://ibb.co/31Qj4jM

Btw, my Free T4 is 1.09 ng/dL the range ( 0.7 - 1.7 ng/dL)
T3 total is 87 ng/dL range (87 - 167 ng/dL)
I guess it's time to start T4 ED ?

Last edited:
The result is 31.7. Which is amazing. Blood was collected in about 3hrs 40mins after IM injection in delt, 1" 25g needle. 10IUs. First time I pinned that much, was barely able to wake up LOL
Waiting on IGF-1 numbers.... Been 3 weeks on Eurotropin 3IU. Feels like pharmacy HGH so far..

Awesome numbers! did you also inject in the bicep?

I've never used T3 or T4 so I don't have a solid answer for you but someone with that knowledge and experience will chime in

Awesome numbers! did you also inject in the bicep?
I did delts. I don't know how to pin biceps and I'm scared to do so... Afaik it doesn't matter as long as you pin in a muscle.

Abomb sent me a step by step, it sounds easy...however, I've never done it either. I'm looking forward to your IGF numbers.

Abomb sent me a step by step, it sounds easy...however, I've never done it either. I'm looking forward to your IGF numbers.
Abomb is the man, he as transparent as they come with pulling bloods.. He just like to keep people in the know and whats real!

I told you from day one my brother now hopefully you're a believer!! Thank you for posting this man that means a lot to us

Back