• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

New to the Group

Nlightened

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey what’s up guys?
I’m new to the group and just wanted to introduce myself. I’m 32, 5’-10 1/2” , 224lbs at 8% bf... I’m coached by tren2k. I’ve been using AAS for a while and have progressed along slowly. Just like most I was very uneducated when starting out so it was a lot of trial and error but I’ve discovered quite a bit about what works for me and what doesn’t, but I’m sill always learning, and can’t wait to soak up some knowledge from the rest of you guys. Like a lot of guys right now my goal is to turn pro and with the right guidance on everything that goes into achieving that I hope it won’t be too far off. Thanks in advance for your patience and help in the future.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey what’s up guys?
I’m new to the group and just wanted to introduce myself. I’m 32, 5’-10 1/2” , 224lbs at 8% bf... I’m coached by tren2k. I’ve been using AAS for a while and have progressed along slowly. Just like most I was very uneducated when starting out so it was a lot of trial and error but I’ve discovered quite a bit about what works for me and what doesn’t, but I’m sill always learning, and can’t wait to soak up some knowledge from the rest of you guys. Like a lot of guys right now my goal is to turn pro and with the right guidance on everything that goes into achieving that I hope it won’t be too far off. Thanks in advance for your patience and help in the future.

Welcome to the board brother.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Welcome to the forum!

Usually when someone comes on here and says they’re at 8% I’m certain they are full of shit, but if you’re working with T2K then I believe it.

Now post a pic. :)

And welcome.

Back