GC Test Iso

Thread: GC Test Iso

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    190 Posts
    Rep Points

GC Test Iso

Just a quick update on the new Test Iso. I am loving it. The main thing I notice is a much improved mood. I am only a few weeks in, but it is definitely my choice. You can actually notice you are on this, never really had that from Cyp or Ent.

The major side effect I am having is PIP. I am not sure if I am just hitting the wrong spot or what, but when I injected into the delt the other day, my bicep hurt like a bastard for a few days. Maybe I am just hitting a nerve or something. At any rate, it is top notch and I am loving it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    58 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by CSOReaper View Post
    Just a quick update on the new Test Iso. I am loving it. The main thing I notice is a much improved mood. I am only a few weeks in, but it is definitely my choice. You can actually notice you are on this, never really had that from Cyp or Ent.

The major side effect I am having is PIP. I am not sure if I am just hitting the wrong spot or what, but when I injected into the delt the other day, my bicep hurt like a bastard for a few days. Maybe I am just hitting a nerve or something. At any rate, it is top notch and I am loving it.
    Are you using a 1" pin? Try a 1.5" and see if the PIP goes away, or just really bury the 1" and see if it helps. I recently had the worst PIP of my life from a primo blend (not GC) thought it was the gear or an allergy. Switched to 1.5" and it's smooth as butter. Must have been injecting in a weird layer my body didn't like.

Glad you're liking the Iso, I might have to look into it for a future run.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Pain is Pleasure
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,047 Posts
    Rep Points

Dang....I haven't heard any comments on pip. I pin the crap out of it with zero issues. 25 5/8

For info regarding Gearchurch quality products, please send me a PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    394 Posts
    Rep Points

So far I've pinned 2 cc of GC Test Iso in my quads and another 2cc in my right Delt, and the PIP was minimal and only lasted for one day, which was the day after the pin. It was very mild PIP, so I'm ok with it. I used a 25g x 1" for both injection sites. I don't think I would want to use a 1.5" pin for anything other than glutes, and lately, I use 1" for everything.

BTW, there is not any UGL gear that I've ever pinned in the last several years which has not given me at least a little bit of PIP. the only thing I've ever pinned that hasn't given me any PIP at all was pharmacuetical Test cyp from my local pharmacy prescribed to me for TRT. And I think it's due to it having less solvents. But I like that UGL stuff has more solvents since I tend to stock up and therefore it sits around longer than prescription test ever would
    Last edited by Tall Deck; 04-17-2019 at 04:46 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    190 Posts
    Rep Points

Whoa there Nelly! Haha.

It is after the injection that I have pain. A day or so after. The injection is very smooth.

I am using a 25g 1" pin. Never had any issues with that setup. I think it may be from pinning different areas of the upper arm. I might be hitting a sensitive spot.

I might try quads next time. Thanks again GC.

Pain is Pleasure
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,047 Posts
    Rep Points

Enjoy the beloved nectar called ISO!

Whoa there Nelly! Haha.

It is after the injection that I have pain. A day or so after. The injection is very smooth.

I am using a 25g 1" pin. Never had any issues with that setup. I think it may be from pinning different areas of the upper arm. I might be hitting a sensitive spot.

I might try quads next time. Thanks again GC.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    36 Posts
    Rep Points

Pinned launch blend, currently pinning test c, no pip at all, very smooth. I did have soreness in one quad when I obviously hit a nerve whole muscle tensed up and I knew I had hit it. Waiting on iso now, will report back but I'm very confident it's not the gear. If you think you hit a nerve then you probably did. Pip is a different kind of soreness. GC gtg 🙏💪

Pain is Pleasure
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,047 Posts
    Rep Points

Lol..pinning a nerve in a quad is not my idea of a good time😢

Quote Originally Posted by Oldschoolone View Post
    Pinned launch blend, currently pinning test c, no pip at all, very smooth. I did have soreness in one quad when I obviously hit a nerve whole muscle tensed up and I knew I had hit it. Waiting on iso now, will report back but I'm very confident it's not the gear. If you think you hit a nerve then you probably did. Pip is a different kind of soreness. GC gtg 

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts
    Rep Points

What are you dosing? And pin frequency? 💪 Iíve been dabbling with the idea of switching from Cyp to Iso.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    190 Posts
    Rep Points

I was doing 300mg one time every 5 days. It is said to pin twice, but I didn't. I wanted to see how it did by replacing Cyp. It is fantastic for the mood, but personally I don't think it replaces Cyp for once a week.

If you pin more often, yes it could. It is very fast acting and a wonderful compound. If you don't mind twice a week pins, then it is your go to for sure.

No, I have hit a nerve in the quad before. You will know that. I didn't hit a nerve in my arm, Iso for me just hurts like a bitch, not on injection, but days after. I went back to cyp and had no issue. Who knows.