• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Blood work

Mighty-Mouse

The Video Guy
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So need some opinions
I pulled blood work for igf baseline and found out it’s elevated

I have been off growth for around 4 months or so last I was running iron lion at 4iu a day

Test is at 275-300mg a week
Provi at 25mg a day
Asin at 12.5 once a week

Night before test I had 2 mixed drinks (5 shots vodka total)
2 shots tequila

Fasted from 9 to blood pull

90208bf062dfad6b0f451be24842c06e.jpg
806eb6968b8432c6c18ed7ad1b69d8bd.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So need some opinions
I pulled blood work for igf baseline and found out it’s elevated

I have been off growth for around 4 months or so last I was running iron lion at 4iu a day

Test is at 275-300mg a week
Provi at 25mg a day
Asin at 12.5 once a week

Night before test I had 2 mixed drinks (5 shots vodka total)
2 shots tequila

Fasted from 9 to blood pull

90208bf062dfad6b0f451be24842c06e.jpg
806eb6968b8432c6c18ed7ad1b69d8bd.jpg

That's crazy...... Must be getting over the midget half of your life and growing into a real man.

That's crazy...... Must be getting over the midget half of your life and growing into a real man.

Lol I was going to say something about me being short and hitting a growth spurt buttrtttttt.... I’m still 5’4”

Have u seen high igf baselines like this before?

it's the Hematocrit that can fuck you up.. your blood is too thick, maybe give blood 2 or 3 times... I think that Kimbo Slice had his heart atack from high viscosity blood levels... your numbers are borderline, but high..

it's the Hematocrit that can fuck you up.. your blood is too thick, maybe give blood 2 or 3 times... I think that Kimbo Slice had his heart atack from high viscosity blood levels... your numbers are borderline, but high..

Yes sir I seen that and next day off giving that ol 500ml of O-

So I am a fucking pussy when it comes to intravenous needles and hate giving blood. They have to put a towel over the shit while I’m donating. But I got a side plan. My buddies wife is in nursing school and volunteered to pull my blood Incase they won’t because it’s too thick. So regardless it’s getting pulled next day off

So I am a fucking pussy when it comes to intravenous needles and hate giving blood. They have to put a towel over the shit while I’m donating. But I got a side plan. My buddies wife is in nursing school and volunteered to pull my blood Incase they won’t because it’s too thick. So regardless it’s getting pulled next day off

it's a combination of high hematocrit and elevated BP that can get scary... drink as much water as you can tolerate. If you go to a clinic, they'll use a 12 to 19 gauge spike on you... drink some water before you go and you'll be ok... :winkfinger:

it's a combination of high hematocrit and elevated BP that can get scary... drink as much water as you can tolerate. If you go to a clinic, they'll use a 12 to 19 gauge spike on you... drink some water before you go and you'll be ok... :winkfinger:

O yeah thanks for the advice I will do this before going

Testosterone raises IGF

The only thing I didn’t research is that. Can you elaborate. Or would should I google

600mg of Testosterone a week for 20 weeks resulted in the following benefits. Increased fat free mass, muscle strength, muscle power, muscle volume, hemoglobin and IGF-1.

The same 600 mg administration resulted in 2 side effects. HDL cholesterol was negatively correlated and 2 men developed acne.

The normal range for total T in men is 241-827 ng/dl according to Labcorp and 260-1000 ng/dl according to Quest Laboratories. The normal range for IGF-1 is 81-225 according to Labcorp. Total T and IGF-1 levels were taken after 16 weeks and resulted in the following;

Total Testosterone
300 mg group-1,345 ng/dl a 691 ng increase from baseline
600 mg group-2,370 ng/dl a 1,737 ng increase from baseline

IGF-1
300 mg group-388 ng/dl a 74 ng increase from baseline

600 mg group-304 ng/dl a 77 ng increase from baseline

600mg of Testosterone a week for 20 weeks resulted in the following benefits. Increased fat free mass, muscle strength, muscle power, muscle volume, hemoglobin and IGF-1.

The same 600 mg administration resulted in 2 side effects. HDL cholesterol was negatively correlated and 2 men developed acne.

The normal range for total T in men is 241-827 ng/dl according to Labcorp and 260-1000 ng/dl according to Quest Laboratories. The normal range for IGF-1 is 81-225 according to Labcorp. Total T and IGF-1 levels were taken after 16 weeks and resulted in the following;

Total Testosterone
300 mg group-1,345 ng/dl a 691 ng increase from baseline
600 mg group-2,370 ng/dl a 1,737 ng increase from baseline

IGF-1
300 mg group-388 ng/dl a 74 ng increase from baseline

600 mg group-304 ng/dl a 77 ng increase from baseline

Well that will explain my elevated baseline

See I knew you would give me some good advice

Just took your ass a few years!!!!

Thanks!

Now how the fuck is my liver so fucking good? That is the mind boggling question. Liv52 maybe I take those

you still making Sheppard pie protein shakes? that will raise hemocrit, just saying

Mighty Mouse, in the study, note that this relatively young group of men had high baseline numbers at the beginning. For example, the 300mg of testosterone group, which had 388 IGF-1 average after 16 weeks, started out, at baseline, with an IGF-1 number of 314.

We are talking about a young group of men with high baseline IGF-1. So, yes, testosterone (and other steroids) raise IGF-1, but not so dramatically as one might imagine. The example I gave above, they did not start low. They started out high, and went a little higher.

That's why I asked how old you are.

Lol I was going to say something about me being short and hitting a growth spurt buttrtttttt.... I’m still 5’4”

Have u seen high igf baselines like this before?

Never. That's the highest natural level I've ever seen even with test in the mix. It explains a lot MM.

Get Shredded!
Mighty Mouse, in the study, note that this relatively young group of men had high baseline numbers at the beginning. For example, the 300mg of testosterone group, which had 388 IGF-1 average after 16 weeks, started out, at baseline, with an IGF-1 number of 314.

We are talking about a young group of men with high baseline IGF-1. So, yes, testosterone (and other steroids) raise IGF-1, but not so dramatically as one might imagine. The example I gave above, they did not start low. They started out high, and went a little higher.

That's why I asked how old you are.

I’m 34. And yes that was a good article I def bookmarked it

I’m 34. And yes that was a good article I def bookmarked it
LOL! Oh, talk to me in 17 or 18 years about that IGF-1 level . . . enjoy it while it lasts. That is a good number for a 34 year old.

- - - Updated - - -

It explains a lot MM.
It's one of the things that makes me wish I had tried AAS before my 40s . . .

LOL! Oh, talk to me in 17 or 18 years about that IGF-1 level . . . enjoy it while it lasts. That is a good number for a 34 year old.

- - - Updated - - -

It's one of the things that makes me wish I had tried AAS before my 40s . . .
When I worked with mm he made the most drastic changes I've seen on trt doses ever. The igf makes sense now

Cool. :winkfinger: I did not know the back story.

You can see my log on here - using hgh (did not test IGF-1) added twenty pounds and leaner at the same time. IGF-1 is magic. It does not take much to really change the formula for us older guys. Working out without hgh sucks, especially when cutting.

I am jealous of those with naturally high IGF-1 numbers, but I am sure all of us can remember being 17-18 and eating whatever we want? Natty with a piss poor diet, no cardio, and hit the gym hard for a few weeks lifting and those abs show!

When I worked with mm he made the most drastic changes I've seen on trt doses ever. The igf makes sense now

This is true! You def know your shit. All shit talking we did aside, Man U helped me out a lot.

Now I’m bout to kick it back into gear now that life is slowing down and work is getting better

Hey mouse quick question. When you donate blood is there certain things you tell them and things you don’t? I need to lower hemo as well and this will be my first time donating.

Hey mouse quick question. When you donate blood is there certain things you tell them and things you don’t? I need to lower hemo as well and this will be my first time donating.

you don't need to say anything, they won't ask...

If it’s your first time some places have you fill out a questionnaire. Just remember you are donating just because you want to donate that is it. But they usually don’t ask you anything

Back