• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

So sick of these cunts

Montego

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I'm so fucking sick of the gear abuse I see, not just talking about the forum but, other forums and social media.

Before someone hops on their fucking high horse and says, "if you use anything you don't need, you're abusing",....... Yeah fucker, I get it.

Let's generalize here. Both in terms of what we usually find as acceptable and what's happening.

We have a 5'9 190lb guy.

Let's say 15% bf.

His diet is "on point"

He trains "balls out"

He has ran a couple cycles to get to this impressive body composition he has.

Here's what I see A LOT

900mg test (bet he's got 300mg/ml test e)
600mg tren
600mg mast
1g eq
Dbol kicker for 6 weeks at 50
Var and winny finisher for 8 weeks at 100/50

So we're looking at over 3g NOT counting orals. That's another gram at the tail end.

These guys running these doses can't be serious right? I mean...... Why?

I know there's guys here that like "high doses" so I want to hear their thoughts. I would LOVE to see what they looked like.

I can think of ONE guy here who could run those doses and I'd say, yeah, he is ok with it and he's a national level guy, not a national level guy who won his class of a whopping two people at some shit hole Jims Supplement Store show but, a guy getting top ten at nationals in bodybuilding, not pussy ass physique or some shit.

I want the high dose guys to talk. That way I can tell you how fucking stupid you are. Please participate.

Ive ventured higher doses in test up to a gram. Honestly backed down to 750 a week. That was paired with around .75ml tren ace every day and Eq at 900 a week. I also did winstrol for 6 weeks at 50mg a day. Also at 25mcg t3 and ran some dnp at 200mg a day for around 21 days. Truly i loved the cycle. Ill post what i ended up looking like if you want. But the shit you listed, not needed. I also worked HARD on my diet for months, even the first few months did zero to low cardip and had huge changes from diet alone with lifting.

I have said for years (about a decade) that the average gym rat does not need over 1.5 grams of gear per week. If a person cannot meet their goals on 1.5 grams of gear something is seriously wrong with their plan. Diet, training, rest, etc.

However if guys want to push the envelope and experiment I'm all for it. Also if you are stepping on a stage I can see going higher. At the end of the day its their body but I do shake my head at some of the "plans" I see.

Oh I like this one. Having been on both sides of gear abuse, I'll never go high dosed again. The difference in return vs damage to my body was not close to worth it.

I'll comment more later when I have time and I'm not driving. I'm one of the ones that's fallen into that category you're speaking of before and I agree with your point whole hearted.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Some people are idiots in my opinion why would you want more sides I don’t get it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

First off let me just ask you why do you care so much what other dudes run? Why does this bother you this much? I like running high doses because it’s what I like to do I’m a steroid addict with bigorexia who enjoys running multiple compounds and some at high doses.

We need Phil in here

First off let me just ask you why do you care so much what other dudes run? Why does this bother you this much? I like running high doses because it’s what I like to do I’m a steroid addict with bigorexia who enjoys running multiple compounds and some at high doses.

I care what's shared with the public for a few reasons.

1 - if you have enough guys posting these rediculos cycles, like the one you posted (this rant wasn't stimmed from you though btw) newer people to this "game" start to think that's what they need to do. It takes just one silver tounged devil who talks a good game to influence, either directly or indirectly, an under educated newbie and possibly cause him some major harm.

2 - stereotypes in this world are already rediculos and being a user myself, I get lumped in. People see these idiotic doses and lengths of time and first time something galena, it's the drugs fault. Let's not blame the shit head who has over dosed on dnp. Or the jerk off who runs tons of orals at high doses and has liver failure. Or the guy running grams and grams if injectables and has a stroke because he doesn't take the needed time off to let blood values normalize. Or the guy who is running stupid amounts of EVERYTHING and has his hormones going on a million different ways and he freaks out and harms someone out even better, kills himself if he has depression or some other mental disease. There's a few more.

3 - I see the writing on the wall and know in all likely hood that if these guys do this, and continue to do this, they WILL have health problems. I don't want to see anyone fucked up no matter if they're dumb or not, also, see above for examples.

4 - they're lazy. 99% of guys who use those doses DON'T NEED to be using them. It's a mental thing, like you mentioned or, it's a lack of disciple in training or diet.

Oh I like this one. Having been on both sides of gear abuse, I'll never go high dosed again. The difference in return vs damage to my body was not close to worth it.

I'll comment more later when I have time and I'm not driving. I'm one of the ones that's fallen into that category you're speaking of before and I agree with your point whole hearted.

I'm not innocent either.

I ran a cycle last year that was high doses, for me, and I KNEW it was going to be shit. I did it to see for myself though and experiment.

Know what happened? It was no more effective then typical doses for me and, I had multiple issues that made the cycle less productive because I couldn't train, sleep and eat properly.

One time and killed it.

IML Gear Cream!
I'm so fucking sick of the gear abuse I see, not just talking about the forum but, other forums and social media.

Before someone hops on their fucking high horse and says, "if you use anything you don't need, you're abusing",....... Yeah fucker, I get it.

Let's generalize here. Both in terms of what we usually find as acceptable and what's happening.

We have a 5'9 190lb guy.

Let's say 15% bf.

His diet is "on point"

He trains "balls out"

He has ran a couple cycles to get to this impressive body composition he has.

Here's what I see A LOT

900mg test (bet he's got 300mg/ml test e)
600mg tren
600mg mast
1g eq
Dbol kicker for 6 weeks at 50
Var and winny finisher for 8 weeks at 100/50

So we're looking at over 3g NOT counting orals. That's another gram at the tail end.

These guys running these doses can't be serious right? I mean...... Why?

I know there's guys here that like "high doses" so I want to hear their thoughts. I would LOVE to see what they looked like.

I can think of ONE guy here who could run those doses and I'd say, yeah, he is ok with it and he's a national level guy, not a national level guy who won his class of a whopping two people at some shit hole Jims Supplement Store show but, a guy getting top ten at nationals in bodybuilding, not pussy ass physique or some shit.

I want the high dose guys to talk. That way I can tell you how fucking stupid you are. Please participate.
Way to much for a 190lb guy. Some clients and people insist on running high doses anabolics so the basic 2:1 ratio def shoots the weekly amount higher. Your average person with no plans to compete don't have need that and def wont have the discipline to keep what they gained or stay up on there food and training consistently.

Do you atleast look HALFWAY impressive, or are you just doing it to do it? Post a pic and shut eveyone up. Simple....But think weve been through this before. You ALMOST posted some in the GC thread but wanted to wait until AFTER your cycle and post all the pics then..a picture can say 1000 words

Way to much for a 190lb guy. Some clients and people insist on running high doses anabolics so the basic 2:1 ratio def shoots the weekly amount higher. Your average person with no plans to compete don't have need that and def wont have the discipline to keep what they gained or stay up on there food and training consistently.

And here's the only guy on the forum I would not scold for doses like I listed above because, he can actually utilize them with the amount of mass he carries.

So here's my question.

And I'm not picking on you, you're just the only guy who's had the nuts to chime in who does use high doses.

Do you HONESTLY think, your body represents the doses you take? And I've never seen you so I guess there's no way to know.

Because I think 5'9ish 280+lbs 12-14%bf when I see cycles like the one you mentioned you're running.

And here's the only guy on the forum I would not scold for doses like I listed above because, he can actually utilize them with the amount of mass he carries.
Btw what's your new wickr or wire can you pm me it?

I’m all for low dose over longer period of time. But even that is irresponsible. Anybody who goes on a forum and doesn’t research for himself or even think for himself is weak minded.

Darwinism at work, bro.

Just kidding I get your point and I hope there aren’t any newbies looking at jswoles doses thinking there gonna shortcut there way to a better body. That’s foolish.

Diet first, then training, then roids, then hgh, then retirement on a beach with a sweet looking woman fetching margaritas.

Juice responsibly

I have not ever been as high as the doses in the first post, but I have noticed a dose/size relationship. That is, I hit a limit on smaller doses past which my body does not want to go. A little more? Body grows a little more.

Last summer was, I think, my highest long term run:

600 test
900 EQ
300 mast

I briefly had a little tren in there, too. That's 1.8 grams, and it was a tad bit over 2 grams when I had the tren. And you know what? It worked. It was my first run with EQ, and I liked it a lot. I am going to run EQ again.

Currently only on
375 test

But I'll run more later on . . .

I have to be careful considering my age. I watch my cardiovascular health pretty closely and do a lot more cardio than the average poster on this forum.

I do, however, like adding size, and running 500 mg of test for 8 weeks just does not add any more size to me anymore (whoa, did it ever the very first time, though!)

Last edited:
exactly Monte- It cracks me up when people say they take these outrageous doses and dont even weigh 200 pounds. My thoughts are you either have bunk shit or you just need to stop cuz this aint for you.
Also like you said before- more health risks with consistently high doses. Consider wanting to live a long, healthy health.
So here's my question.

And I'm not picking on you, you're just the only guy who's had the nuts to chime in who does use high doses.

Do you HONESTLY think, your body represents the doses you take? And I've never seen you so I guess there's no way to know.

Because I think 5'9ish 280+lbs 12-14%bf when I see cycles like the one you mentioned you're running.

I care what's shared with the public for a few reasons.

1 - if you have enough guys posting these rediculos cycles, like the one you posted (this rant wasn't stimmed from you though btw) newer people to this "game" start to think that's what they need to do. It takes just one silver tounged devil who talks a good game to influence, either directly or indirectly, an under educated newbie and possibly cause him some major harm.

2 - stereotypes in this world are already rediculos and being a user myself, I get lumped in. People see these idiotic doses and lengths of time and first time something galena, it's the drugs fault. Let's not blame the shit head who has over dosed on dnp. Or the jerk off who runs tons of orals at high doses and has liver failure. Or the guy running grams and grams if injectables and has a stroke because he doesn't take the needed time off to let blood values normalize. Or the guy who is running stupid amounts of EVERYTHING and has his hormones going on a million different ways and he freaks out and harms someone out even better, kills himself if he has depression or some other mental disease. There's a few more.

3 - I see the writing on the wall and know in all likely hood that if these guys do this, and continue to do this, they WILL have health problems. I don't want to see anyone fucked up no matter if they're dumb or not, also, see above for examples.

4 - they're lazy. 99% of guys who use those doses DON'T NEED to be using them. It's a mental thing, like you mentioned or, it's a lack of disciple in training or diet.
I agree with pretty much everything you said here and when i do post a cycle with higher doses I make sure to also post how it’s irresponsible and not recommended. I also strongly agree with the last point you made too many guys who run crazy high amounts but don’t have a clue about diet or training and relying solely on the drugs for results. For me I started trying these higher doses a few years back and will do one maybe two depending on bloods per year however I am pretty lucky when it comes to what my body can handle and and I’ve went in for bloods post cycle or mid cycle before thinking everything would be out of wack and shockingly have everything still in range or only slightly elevated. I did have one scare about 1.5-2 years ago where my liver values were so high I was terrified and dropped everything except trt dose of test for several months but other than that I’m usually shocked as to how normal my bloods look.

Do you atleast look HALFWAY impressive, or are you just doing it to do it? Post a pic and shut eveyone up. Simple....But think weve been through this before. You ALMOST posted some in the GC thread but wanted to wait until AFTER your cycle and post all the pics then..a picture can say 1000 words
I have considered posting pictures against my better judgement but thankfully did not. As reckless as this fourm gets at times by me posting pictures I could easily be identified by the wrong person so as far as posting pictures here I probably never will. Do i look like an ifbb pro no but can you look at me and tell I’m juiced yea probably so It’s a question I get all the time from people I know and don’t know

I have considered posting pictures against my better judgement but thankfully did not. As reckless as this fourm gets at times by me posting pictures I could easily be identified by the wrong person so as far as posting pictures here I probably never will. Do i look like an ifbb pro no but can you look at me and tell I’m juiced yea probably so It’s a question I get all the time from people I know and don’t know

👍👍💪🏻💪🏻appreciate the honest straight answer.

So here's my question.

I’m 6’1 245 bf I don’t have an accurate number because I haven’t done a dexa scan in over a year but I’d guess roughly 12-15%
At the highest. Before my current cycle I was around 228-230 which is around where I believe my genetic potential is without drugs. Do I notice a difference when running higher doses definitely.

It’s an overlapping Venn diagram with the same dudes that never do labs and judge everything by how they feel. Same dudes hitting a gallon of TNE and snorting a brick of caffeine PWO. Then wondering why their heart doesn’t work right.

I don’t know, maybe it’s just younger guys. I did a run last year that I only realized after the fact was ill-advised. At the end of a long long cut I decided to up my gear, not high like you’re talking, but high for me. Training two hours a day, six days a week.

Pushed myself right over the edge man. Made myself sick and set myself way back before I got back on it again. I should have taken a breath, calmed the fuck down, reset all my markers and started a serious bulk from a rested position.

Fifteen years ago I know for a fact I wouldn’t have even noticed a difference. I was a fucking freight train. Young guys are pretty fucking indestructible. That’s how they survive lol.

I agree with pretty much everything you said here and when i do post a cycle with higher doses I make sure to also post how it’s irresponsible and not recommended. I also strongly agree with the last point you made too many guys who run crazy high amounts but don’t have a clue about diet or training and relying solely on the drugs for results. For me I started trying these higher doses a few years back and will do one maybe two depending on bloods per year however I am pretty lucky when it comes to what my body can handle and and I’ve went in for bloods post cycle or mid cycle before thinking everything would be out of wack and shockingly have everything still in range or only slightly elevated. I did have one scare about 1.5-2 years ago where my liver values were so high I was terrified and dropped everything except trt dose of test for several months but other than that I’m usually shocked as to how normal my bloods look.

Yeah but that whole thing of saying this is not recommended just sounds like big brother telling little brother to fuck off. Just makes em want it more. Especially if you actually have a little size on you. Then you have little dumbasses who want to be just like you when they grow up and they want to play with Daddy’s guns. :)

I’m 6’1 245 bf I don’t have an accurate number because I haven’t done a dexa scan in over a year but I’d guess roughly 12-15%
At the highest. Before my current cycle I was around 228-230 which is around where I believe my genetic potential is without drugs. Do I notice a difference when running higher doses definitely.
So you don't think you could achieve that on

750mg test
300mg Deca
300mg tren
300mg mast

So you don't think you could achieve that on

750mg test
300mg Deca
300mg tren
300mg mast
Switch up the deca and tren ratio higher deca lower tren. Only use tren as secondary in growing imo.

Some people can handle it some can't all depends on the life you lived up to that point and then can your lbm use it?

Back