• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

So sick of these cunts

I'm sure we can agree there are a large majority of people that do not and are blowing through gear and mostly pointless workouts only to yield very little in return
I do agree. I just did not realize until this very day that I was one of them. That's a cold slap in the face of reality that I have to pay attention to coming from somebody like you.

I guess being the biggest guy in both gyms where I work out (not saying much, big fish in a small pond syndrome), being relatively cut (leaner than avatar and headed leaner) and having family and friends who are fans can lull one into thinking he is in better "body building" shape than he is.

I guess being the biggest guy in both gyms where I work out (not saying much, big fish in a small pond syndrome), being relatively cut (leaner than avatar and headed leaner) and having family and friends who are fans can lull one into thinking he is in better "body building" shape than he is.

isnt that the point in using gear in the first place tho? To feel like a big fish in any pond? Haha you look good bud. To say you could achieve that look with less gear is unknowable. Unless, you actually do it.

isnt that the point in using gear in the first place tho? To feel like a big fish in any pond? Haha you look good bud. To say you could achieve that look with less gear is unknowable. Unless, you actually do it.
When I cut back to 200mg a week (which I have done several times) I get "softer." I can hold the same bodyweight, but the visual appearance changes. Even my wife makes comments about the change in physical appearance. It's not a good change.

That's the point, right? I don't want to be the biggest guy in the world, just the biggest in the room. ;)

Have you ever ran ‘irresponsibly’ high dose cycles?

Im gonna pull the Ldog card here and say, bloodwork and health markers, determine whether or not you are running unreasonably high doses of gear. That’s an individual type of thing. And obviously over time Your health will change.

So I think, this thread has determined, that high dose may be unnecessary for those who do not compete but as long as you keep up with your bloods and your in ‘good enough’ health it doesn’t matter much what you do or how much you do. Individually speaking.

after all, it’s all illegal without a script, according to big brother.

You're not making sense. First, you say you have to take more gear than persons discussed in this thread to add lbm or improve your current state of lbm... then you say you achieved where you are with only 75 mgs a week, now you say you get soft when you back down to 200 ...How do you cut back from 75mgs a week to 200mgs.

I'm not sure what you mean when you say "That's a cold slap in the face of reality that I have to pay attention to coming from somebody like you" whats your point?

maybe you should re-read what I said... you seem to be all over the map here or am I missing something

Have you ever ran ‘irresponsibly’ high dose cycles?

If you're asking me, no. I've always played it safe and "creep" up on doses to see how it affects me, will test new compounds one at a time, etc. I may have broke the 1g mark once...once.

I’m still smaller than most kids... damn my shitty 溺 ...

Just steer clear of the bike/skateboard section. Teens are scary nowadays.

When I cut back to 200mg a week (which I have done several times) I get "softer." I can hold the same bodyweight, but the visual appearance changes. Even my wife makes comments about the change in physical appearance. It's not a good change.
same thing happens to me no matter how hard I train and diet. 300 is my sweet spot it still happens to some degree but not nearly as bad.

Thats why I workout at curves :(

You're not making sense. First, you say you have to take more gear than persons discussed in this thread to add lbm or improve your current state of lbm... then you say you achieved where you are with only 75 mgs a week, now you say you get soft when you back down to 200 ...How do you cut back from 75mgs a week to 200mgs.

I'm not sure what you mean when you say "That's a cold slap in the face of reality that I have to pay attention to coming from somebody like you" whats your point?

maybe you should re-read what I said... you seem to be all over the map here or am I missing something
I took what he said as dr has him on 75 a week test but he is cruising on much more than that . I could be wrong but that is how I read it .

If you're asking me, no. I've always played it safe and "creep" up on doses to see how it affects me, will test new compounds one at a time, etc. I may have broke the 1g mark once...once.

Just steer clear of the bike/skateboard section. Teens are scary nowadays.
Yep, there might be a school shooting at the skate park these days

You're not making sense. First, you say you have to take more gear than persons discussed in this thread to add lbm or improve your current state of lbm...
Ah, not the hypothetical person Monte was describing, not Jswole, but all the others who came in and started listing low doses that they use. I use more than most of them. I do not use what Monte was describing or what Jswole uses.

then you say you achieved where you are with only 75 mgs a week
LOL! Hell, no! That is my TRT dose, however, prescribed by a doctor.

, now you say you get soft when you back down to 200
yep spent months there until January of this year.

...How do you cut back from 75mgs a week to 200mgs.
I do not and did not say it. TRT dose is 75 mg a week, prescribed by a dr. 200 is what I lower down to when I need a real break.

I am, as I stated earlier in this thread, on 375 mg a week of test at the moment (and T3).

I have logged my progress for about two years now. http://www.anabolicsteroidforums.com/showthread.php/72339-From-Fattie-to-Abs-Before-50/page2 look at post #28 to see the difference a few months made.

When somebody at your level takes a look at a picture of somebody like me, and gives his opinion that I would look exactly the same had I just done TRT, and basically implying that my workouts and diet must be shit, then the person reading that assessment of himself must take it to heart. You are not the typical site troll just trying to get attention. You are well respected around here. So I pay attention to the comment, rather than dismiss it out of hand.

Reality slapping you in the face - just means that I was laboring under the delusion that I looked better than a typical 51 year old man on 200 mg a week of test, that I had reached a higher level of physical development.

I'll re-read, but I am not sure how else to take what you wrote. You did miss something, as I stated above, but what you missed does not change your assessment, which was based on my "selfie" in the bathroom mirror avatar from last summer and not based on anything I wrote. I was six weeks or so into a cycle when that picture was take of 600 test, 900 EQ, 300 mast, which is the most ever in my life (added up 1.8 grams). I also had tren in there at 300 for a short period, which is technically 2.1 grams for some of it, but in my defense EQ should be run high and mast does not add much. I mostly had the mast in there to control estrogen sides. So, no, I did not get where I am, however undeveloped I am, running 75 mg a week or 200 a week, but real cycles, higher than what others are claiming in the forum, but not as high as what Monte wrote or what Jswole uses.

- - - Updated - - -

I laid all this out in post #17.

Last edited:
.I'm going to stick to 300tpp 300npp 300mastp until I get down to 12-13%.
Example only, picked at random. I would not get too much out of that (and I never run Deca and test 1:1 - tried it, erection problems that went away within 12 hours of injecting test prop to up the ratio).

IML Gear Cream!
And, HFO3, I am not whining - you gave your honest assessment, and yours is worth more than most here. As a result, I'll take a hard look at what I am doing and why my results are such shit.

I have handed out a few cold hard reality slaps to delusional posters who have posted up their horrible physique photos and underestimated their bodyfat by 20% . . . LOL! :roflmao: So I understand it can be needed if the assessment is honest and meant constructively as motivation.

But 200 mg a week - it gets me nowhere but down, soft, and that's with my diet and lifting not changing. Maybe they're shit. Like I said, I'll reassess them, but I don't see myself maintaining even this Dad-Bod on 200 mg.

And, HFO3, I am not whining - you gave your honest assessment, and yours is worth more than most here. As a result, I'll take a hard look at what I am doing and why my results are such shit.

I have handed out a few cold hard reality slaps to delusional posters who have posted up their horrible physique photos and underestimated their bodyfat by 20% . . . LOL! :roflmao: So I understand it can be needed if the assessment is honest and meant constructively as motivation.

But 200 mg a week - it gets me nowhere but down, soft, and that's with my diet and lifting not changing. Maybe they're shit. Like I said, I'll reassess them, but I don't see myself maintaining even this Dad-Bod on 200 mg.
If you are dialed in and have legit gear. 300-400 MG T weekly should spare a lot of mass. In my experience its not the drugs that are the problem with guys your age and experience level. Its food and training. Want to harden up? just change your macros.

heavy iron,

I am cutting. I am at my lowest bodyweight this morning since I started in January. I am on 375 mg of test, and no other AAS, which is right in the range of 300-400 mg T you mentioned.

Macros are definitely changed, cardio is being performed, and everything is headed in the right direction and has been for weeks.

heavy iron,

I am cutting. I am at my lowest bodyweight this morning since I started in January. I am on 375 mg of test, and no other AAS, which is right in the range of 300-400 mg T you mentioned.

Macros are definitely changed, cardio is being performed, and everything is headed in the right direction and has been for weeks.
I would say you are on the right track for your goals then.

heavy iron,

I will give you an assessment next week when I see you. Then show you how to get to my level as a fellow 50yr old; 235lbs @ 7%.

You are at 7% ??? Damn, I did not know that. Impressive. I'm working on it.

You are at 7% ??? Damn, I did not know that. Impressive. I'm working on it.

What does 7 + 10 equal.....lol. well hoping 12-13. I fattened up over the holidays and got up to 242, now I'm trying to cut down aittle. I'm hovering around 232 now and been off everything for 10 weeks. My trt bloodwork was yesterday so now I can increase my dose and run what I want.

:roflmao: Yeah, I thought that was more like it . . . I thought maybe you went on a hard cut and did not mention it.

Just a word about your avatar - that back is impressive. Traps, shoulders, all of it. I am guessing you did not build your size on low doses.

Ouch. LOL!

Ah, not the hypothetical person Monte was describing, not Jswole, but all the others who came in and started listing low doses that they use. I use more than most of them. I do not use what Monte was describing or what Jswole uses.

LOL! Hell, no! That is my TRT dose, however, prescribed by a doctor.

yep spent months there until January of this year.

I do not and did not say it. TRT dose is 75 mg a week, prescribed by a dr. 200 is what I lower down to when I need a real break.

I am, as I stated earlier in this thread, on 375 mg a week of test at the moment (and T3).

I have logged my progress for about two years now. http://www.anabolicsteroidforums.com/showthread.php/72339-From-Fattie-to-Abs-Before-50/page2 look at post #28 to see the difference a few months made.

When somebody at your level takes a look at a picture of somebody like me, and gives his opinion that I would look exactly the same had I just done TRT, and basically implying that my workouts and diet must be shit, then the person reading that assessment of himself must take it to heart. You are not the typical site troll just trying to get attention. You are well respected around here. So I pay attention to the comment, rather than dismiss it out of hand.

Reality slapping you in the face - just means that I was laboring under the delusion that I looked better than a typical 51 year old man on 200 mg a week of test, that I had reached a higher level of physical development.

I'll re-read, but I am not sure how else to take what you wrote. You did miss something, as I stated above, but what you missed does not change your assessment, which was based on my "selfie" in the bathroom mirror avatar from last summer and not based on anything I wrote. I was six weeks or so into a cycle when that picture was take of 600 test, 900 EQ, 300 mast, which is the most ever in my life (added up 1.8 grams). I also had tren in there at 300 for a short period, which is technically 2.1 grams for some of it, but in my defense EQ should be run high and mast does not add much. I mostly had the mast in there to control estrogen sides. So, no, I did not get where I am, however undeveloped I am, running 75 mg a week or 200 a week, but real cycles, higher than what others are claiming in the forum, but not as high as what Monte wrote or what Jswole uses.

- - - Updated - - -

I laid all this out in post #17.

I appreciate the comprehensive reply, haha

I misunderstood the broad scope of your post, i.e. current test @375 and that you needed higher doses of test than jswole to achieve a positive change in LBM while at your current LBM, etc

Back