• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

So sick of these cunts

IML Gear Cream!
No it's not lol.

Nobody here competes in open bodybuilding besides him and Joe anymore.

So what else you got.
lol wtf so if you compete in open bodybuilding it makes it ok? Seriously bro how stupid does that sound? Is he making a living doing this? Is he placing top 10 in the Olympia? No he’s paying more hard earned money to boost his ego and put a $20 trophy POSSIBLY on his dresser.

once again your just saying things but dont have any ground to stand on. Someone who regularly takes steroids without a medical reason to do so is an addict in this is where you have to just be honest with yourself. We are all steroid addicts whether you want to accept that or not.

Bullshit..youre dumber than I thought "Anyone who uses steroids is an addict" WTF lol..So if a guy has a glass of wine a few times a week hes an alcoholic? Thats nonsense, using and abusing are 2 different things bro.

Send me a pic then..PROVE ME WRONG!!!

I see now that youre not very intelligent, done wasting my energy on you 😅😅

lol wtf so if you compete in open bodybuilding it makes it ok? Seriously bro how stupid does that sound? Is he making a living doing this? Is he placing top 10 in the Olympia? No he’s paying more hard earned money to boost his ego and put a $20 trophy POSSIBLY on his dresser.
You're just twisting this thread to make yourself feel good.

Let's go back to post 1 -

These doses are in terms of the AAS world. Not real clinical applications. So stop with the bullshit about if it's more then therapeutic its abuse. I already covered that.

I even said, guys placing highly at nationals because, you need bigger doses to get to those levels. Joe is international. They ARE trying to make a living from bodybuilding and turn pro. So yeah.

About insulin - see post 1

About "pom pom" guys. There are guys who follow certain members here because, they have seen the changes they have made in themselves, and in my case, myself and others by practicing what they lean preach.

I always tell guys too dig deeper and not to take what I say as the only solution. I wasted a lot of time doing shit wrong which lead to experience in doing shit right.

The guys who have "pom pom" crews usually have them for a reason. Because they know wtf they're talking about and have proven it. You weren't here when I first joined so you don't have any insight on how fat I've come which, everyone who has been here has seen. Hence he must be doing something right

Also, as I've stated before I think, It's nothing personal to you, you're just the guy who wanted to argue the point.

Lol ok so running a full cycle is like having a few glasses of wine but I’m dumb and bullshiting? Lmao I’m switching this thread to make myself feel good? I think you posted this thread to make yourself feel good. Obviously we will never see eye to eye on this so I guess we can just agree to disagree and move on.

Lol ok so running a full cycle is like having a few glasses of wine but I’m dumb and bullshiting? Lmao I’m switching this thread to make myself feel good? I think you posted this thread to make yourself feel good. Obviously we will never see eye to eye on this so I guess we can just agree to disagree and move on.
Well no, I didn't post this thread to feel good about myself. I posted it so maybe someone would avoid this mistake.

Move on, I'll continue my crusade

I don’t see a lot of support for high dose runs if those guys aren’t making it work. I’m just saying if you tell me you need a sledgehammer, know how to use it. If my kid comes in here dragging a sledgehammer I’m gonna take it away from him and give him one of those plastic toy ones.

I also don’t see why anybody has to get their feelings hurt. This is an interesting conversation and maybe some people can learn something from it. Let’s just leave it at that. If it wasn’t for Jswole we wouldn’t have anyone to argue his perspective as has been repeatedly acknowledged. No need to show disrespect because of a simple difference of opinion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow! This thread has really gotten carried away big time guys. We should all be here to try and help one another out, no? And sure there will be times and various topics that we won't always agree on. And that's ok. Because we all might approach and apply this life style in a different way. But we also should be able to voice our various views on this topic and differences of opinion without getting so worked up, or personal. No? Just trying to be the peace maker here, and attempting to brig this thread back down to earth where it might return to being something of value for us rather than it being diminished to an ego stroking, dick wagging flame-fest.

I for one don't agree with every single thing that Monte has presented here, but that's ok, and I can appreciate him starting the thread to voice his opinion, and invite all of us to voice ours. It's ok to be challenged on this topic once in awhile by our fellow BBers/juicers, because it can help us to focus and make adjustments to our own approach and application. But let's not resort to the teenage type reality show jabs and drama, eh? Just sayin. I thought this thread started off as an interesting topic. But now it's being reduced to a verbal contest. lets flex our real muscles at the gym, rather than keyboard muscles, eh? Peace bros peace

I don’t see a lot of support for high dose runs if those guys aren’t making it work. I’m just saying if you tell me you need a sledgehammer, know how to use it. If my kid comes in here dragging a sledgehammer I’m gonna take it away from him and give him one of those plastic toy ones.

I also don’t see why anybody has to get their feelings hurt. This is an interesting conversation and maybe some people can learn something from it. Let’s just leave it at that. If it wasn’t for Jswole we wouldn’t have anyone to argue his perspective as has been repeatedly acknowledged. No need to show disrespect because of a simple difference of opinion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
All good points. Agreed

Best fucking analogy ever btw

Wow! This thread has really gotten carried away big time guys. We should all be here to try and help one another out, no? And sure there will be times and various topics that we won't always agree on. And that's ok. Because we all might approach and apply this life style in a different way. But we also should be able to voice our various views on this topic and differences of opinion without getting so worked up, or personal. No? Just trying to be the peace maker here, and attempting to brig this thread back down to earth where it might return to being something of value for us rather than it being diminished to an ego stroking, dick wagging flame-fest.

I for one don't agree with every single thing that Monte has presented here, but that's ok, and I can appreciate him starting the thread to voice his opinion, and invite all of us to voice ours. It's ok to be challenged on this topic once in awhile by our fellow BBers/juicers, because it can help us to focus and make adjustments to our own approach and application. But let's not resort to the teenage type reality show jabs and drama, eh? Just sayin. I thought this thread started off as an interesting topic. But now it's being reduced to a verbal contest. lets flex our real muscles at the gym, rather than keyboard muscles, eh? Peace bros peace
Agreed!

Back to why these guys are so fucking stupid and why I'm a genius.

Just kidding!

It went over your head obviously, it was just an analogy. Point was, you can do steroids and not be an addict, same way people can have a few drinks and not be an alcoholic.

But the guy pounding down a 5th of vodka, yeah he has a fucking problem..same rules apply.

Especially if the guys doing cycles do them wisely and responsibly, thats not "Addiction" in my eyes...Youre the one who said youre a "Steroid Addict" so dont get offended, the first step is admitting you have a problem.

Anyways yep lets agree to diagree, have a good one.

It went over your head obviously, it was just an analogy. Point was, you can do steroids and not be an addict, same way people can have a few drinks and not be an alcoholic.

But the guy pounding down a 5th of vodka, yeah he has a fucking problem..same rules apply.

Especially if the guys doing cycles do them wisely and responsibly, thats not "Addiction" in my eyes...Youre the one who said youre a "Steroid Addict" so dont get offended, the first step is admitting you have a problem.

your running a log at 2g of gear a week right now..... that’s not a small cycle or wise and not moderate use bro that’s abuse no matter how you want to look at it.

Now getting back to more seriousness, and perhaps even technical talk, let me say that I also do not agree with the term "addicted" being thrown around as a blanket statement towards all guys who use gear. Maybe it wasn't meant as a blanket statement, but it sure sounded that way to me. If I honestly believed that I am an addict just like an opiod addict who is physically hooked on oxy or herion is, then I would not partake in this any longer and would get off of AAS for good. But I do NOT see it that way at all since we are NOT physically addicted to hormones.

The only way that I can see that anyone in this game can be similar in any way to a real "addict" would be a younger guy who has a good level of natural testosterone and never had any ED issues, going on lengthy/long duration AAS cycles, (meaning longer than 8-10 weeks tops) and/or not giving himself at least as much time off of AAS as he was on them, and thereby reducing his natural Testosterone levels permanently to a point where HCG blasts won't bring it back, and he then has to go on TRT for life. That is the only chance of an actual hormone addiction, and I know that this can an does happen sometimes with some careless guys under 40 years of age.

However, for those of us 40+ guys, we have nothing to lose anyway in that area since many guys well in their 40's and 50's have reduced Test levels anyway even if they never touched AAS before, and I can honestly say that since I'm one of the few guys on here who never touched AAS until I was 43 years old. But PULEEEEZZZEEE do NOT attempt to throw me into the same catagory as any true "ADDICT" because I am NOT that at all, and many other guys on here are NOT!!!

In fact, to the contrary, after I used AAS at the age of 43 and 44 years old, I took a 12 year break from using any of it, until the age of 56 years old, (which was almost a full two years ago) when I began using AAS again. and during that 12 year break, I was fine. So no ADDICTION here. For those 12 years being off of AAS, was NOT on TRT, and I didn't use Test once!!! I now am on TRT for the past 6 months but this is the first time ever, and since I'l be turning 58 years old in another two months, I really didn't have anything to lose anyway concerning that. So don't label me as an "ADDICT" because I am not.

your running a log at 2g of gear a week right now..... that’s not a small cycle or wise and not moderate use bro that’s abuse no matter how you want to look at it.
That was my blast, never said it was a small cycle, but I also know I don't use the drugs as a crutch. I train my ass off and eat 7 whole food clean meals per day. I put in the work and my log reflects that. Not to mention I am not doing this shit just for shits and giggles, I have hopes of turning this into something more. Not just to look good with my shirt off..AND it was 1550 per week actually.

750 Sust
400 TrenE
400 MastE
1550g per week

BUT

I am running 250 Sust and 250 Trest right now actually and have been for the past month, and will be at these doses for 5 months or so...But nice try.

Last edited:
No it's not lol.

Nobody here competes in open bodybuilding besides him and Joe anymore.

So what else you got.
You forgot about procard and he takes some serious cycles

That was my blast, never said it was a small cycle, but I also know I don't use the drugs as a crutch. I train my ass off and eat 7 whole food clean meals per day. I put in the work and my log reflects that. Not to mention I am not doing this shit just for shits and giggles, I have hopes of turning this into something more. Not just to look good with my shirt off..AND it was 1550 per week actually.

BUT

I am running 250 Sust and 250 Trest right now actually, and will be at these doses for 5 months or so.
so how is this any different from what I do minus the fact I don’t compete? A five month cycle right after a major blast is not abuse? Cmon bro you can’t be this blind to this shit and this big of a hypocrite really. Also you keep insinuating that it’s ok because you train hard and eat a lot... how can you just assume I don’t ? It’s just ignorance bro. Also since I’m so dumb I’ll help you out here 700+400+400+350= 1,950.

Last edited:
so how is this any different from what I do minus the fact I don’t compete? A five month cycle right after a major blast is not abuse? Cmon bro you can’t be this blind to this shit and this big of a hypocrite really. Also you keep insinuating that it’s ok because you train hard and eat a lot... how can you just assume I don’t ? It’s just ignorance bro

My cycle was like HALF what you say you run....big diffence IMO...and I am not on a blast currently, it is a cruise..not TRT..but a crusie..low doses test with a low dose compound added in to keep things progessing.

IML Gear Cream!

I've run 2g's of gear per week a couple times before, (not every cycle though) but for no longer than 12 weeks since I don't cycle for longer durations than that, and there's no way I am an "ADDICT". But I am older than you guys probably are, so I had to go on TRT anyway, so I had nothing to lose. See post #164

My cycle was like HALF what you say you run....big diffence IMO...and I am not on a blast currently, it is a cruise..not TRT..but a crusie..low doses test with a low dose compound added in to keep things progessing.
also let me just add you ran Anadrol for 6weeks but I guess that’s not abuse and cruising on trest is not cruising that’s the same thing is if I said I’m cruising with tren at low doses that’s a powerful Anabolic and not like cruising on test or maybe test and mast or proviron. You blasted with 2g I’m blasting with 3g that’s half?

so how is this any different from what I do minus the fact I don’t compete? A five month cycle right after a major blast is not abuse? Cmon bro you can’t be this blind to this shit and this big of a hypocrite really. Also you keep insinuating that it’s ok because you train hard and eat a lot... how can you just assume I don’t ? It’s just ignorance bro. Also since I’m so dumb I’ll help you out here 700+400+400+350= 1,950.

The Anadrol was only a kicker not the whole cycle which is where I am assuming your pulling that 350 from.

Either way youre running almost my whole cycle in just Test, along with your other compounds...So yeah I do see a difference. 2g and 3g is hefty difference yes..Youre running +50% of my cycle.

I just don’t see how some guys have such a hard time admitting when they are wrong. I don’t understand how you can be so blind to this

I see no difference in "cruising" and TRT. Most guys, (if not all) who do the blast and "cruise" instead of using PCT actually do that because without the "cruise" part in between cycles, they suffer from ED in the bedroom due to their long history of AAS use with lengthy cycle durations and using AAS more than twice per year. So that for them becomes an "ADDICTION". It's a hormone addiction since they now need to "cruise" between AAS cycles using Test dosages, which is nothing more than another way to say "TRT" is it not? if I'm all wrong on that, then please explain. Not attacking you, just trying to sift this out in an honest no nonsense way.

I see no difference in "cruising" and TRT. Most guys, (if not all) who do the blast and "cruise" instead of using PCT actually do that because without the "cruise" part in between cycles, they suffer from ED in the bedroom due to their long history of AAS use with lengthy cycle durations and using AAS more than twice per year. So that for them becomes an "ADDICTION". It's a hormone addiction since they now need to "cruise" between AAS cycles using Test dosages, which is nothing more than another way to say "TRT" is it not? if I'm all wrong on that, then please explain. Not attacking you, just trying to sift this out in an honest no nonsense way.

If you want to put it that way as a physical addiction, although I was Low T before ever pinning so would have had to happen eventually, so not so sure I would call that "addiction" its replacing the hormones that arent present. Also I was speaking more in terms of a mental addiction.

Back