• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

So sick of these cunts

this thread is causing some serious sandy vaginas.

Live and let live bros . Society already judges us as it is. Don't need to make things worse and judge each other.

Live and let live bros . Society already judges us as it is. Don't need to make things worse and judge each other.

Water under the bridge to me, no hard feelings to anyone involved..after all, we are all Brothers in Iron...I just get a little fired up sometimes and been awhile since Ive had a nice debate. Was fun guys, now lets go pin some steroids!!!👍👍💪🏻💪🏻

You live once

I'm currently 180 running

300 test c

500 deca

500 mast E

No AI

And sometimes 20mg dbol pre work out

It's basically my thirdish cycle and was advised by a highly recommended coach and nutrition planner.

It's all a matter of taking care of yourself and not abusing alcohol and drugs outside of this lifestyle ..and that's not even including stims and slin

Alot of you fuck tards drink and do drugs and wonder why health is shot.

Injectables really won't fuck the organs up and all you have to do is make sure your bloods are good.

Orals and slin are the ones that will ruin you if not delicate

Sent from my JSN-AL00 using Tapatalk

BULLLLLSHIT my man! Shit talking is what the pit is about. I hate the pit though.

Some of you pussies are on 5g of Depo provera a week.

BULLLLLSHIT my man! Shit talking is what the pit is about. I hate the pit though.

The pit gives me anxiety and stresses me out lol...Hence why you dont see me post in here very often lol But it was fun!!! I love a good debate from time to time, just gotta watch my BP LOL..

If you think I hurt feelings here just wait for the next thread

Might get run out of here with torches and pitch forks lol.

Ok so then why come off at all? Not talking about orals. Oils. The big boys stay on 23/7/365 at levels higher than most of our blasts.

Assuming that you’re eating and sleeping and training right, and I realize this is a big assumption, why not just find a level you can live with a stay on? Check the labs, keep the blood from turning into pudding and keep plugging away?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Get Shredded!

Tapatalk doesn't tell me which threads are from the Pit. It goes from a sponsors log directly to trump debate with no warning.

All along I thought this was part of the anabolic section

Ok so then why come off at all? Not talking about orals. Oils. The big boys stay on 23/7/365 at levels higher than most of our blasts.

Assuming that you’re eating and sleeping and training right, and I realize this is a big assumption, why not just find a level you can live with a stay on? Check the labs, keep the blood from turning into pudding and keep plugging away?

Once you hit a certain age it will likely happen anyway......

Because, at some point you're going to have health issues.

Higher the dose, bigger the chance.

Just because bloods look good doesn't always mean you're fine. The heart being it biggest concern.

Did you really cruise on 2g Test? What were your stats at your best if you don’t mind me asking?

I’m sorry to hear you are limited in the gym due to back problems. Lots of guys, especially power lifters seem to end up with back problems. Are your issues related to injuries in the gym?

Still cruising on 500-750mg a week huh? Is that because you have a lot of mass you’re trying to maintain?

I hope you don’t mind me asking; it’s just your situation seems to fall right into this topic.

yes I was around 2 to 3g of test for many years non stop.

i was 283 lbs at my biggest i’m 5’9”

none of my injuries were from working out. my back injury started from Spondoletheosis which is a genetic condition where your lower vertebrae breaks loose and pinches your nerves.

I also have degenerative spine and disc issues

my shoulder injury started when I was about 17 and got hit in a football game and it never felt the same ever since. over the years it got worse to where it’s just all bone on bone and I completely wore out the socket.

I also have a bulging disc in my neck with bone spurs in my vertebrae which are touching nerves which also brings pain numbness down my left arm.

i’m trying to put out as much muscle as possible but I’m so limited in the weights and exercises I could do. if I was able to lift heavy weights I would do more aas.

8 weeks of 10-12iu pre workout only 4 days a week?

Yeah it made me just pack on gobs and gobs of muscle. I gained 40 lbs in 6 weeks! It's the magic pill!

Let's try 8lbs of water that get off over time.

So in my application, it didn't help much at all. It also wasn't a crazy dose. It would definitely be considered conservative.

Edit - I missed part of his question

Considering my goals, how much lbm I have, the amount of time I've been training/using aas. Yeah I think it was totally acceptable.

Thanks for the answer, I knew you used it for a while but I didn’t know if you still did. I thought it was longer and you could chime in on what I said about lower AAS doses being more effective while using it.

I agree that 10-12iu preworkout is pretty conservative. I used 5-10iu the same frequency and also experienced the water gain, the bloat was an unpleasant side as well. I didn’t have the discipline to use it long enough to see net results, I had one bad hypoglycemic episode during a heavy leg day and that was enough for me to quit.
I’m in agreement with you about gym rats not needing extremely large doses, I’ve tried it several times and what I’ve found is the sides become unmanageable for the most part. When I got over a gram of test per week I felt like shit and no amount of AI helped, libido tanked and I didn’t make a justifiable amount of gains. Looking back over the past 20 or so years now it’s easy to see, at the time tho, not so much. Having been off for going on two years (TRT@150mg/wk only now) I can see that it was more detrimental than helpful and all I did was to take away from what I was trying to accomplish.

I don't come off as long as I am healthy. I'll drop down to test only but not below 250/wk. Anything below that I feel like crap.

Technically I should be cruising now. I was in the middle of a blast when digestive problems hit. Felt fine physically and strength was still improving so continued on, although with significant changes to my diet. So I will probably make this a 20+ week blast if bloodwork supports it.

This is my longest and strongest blast at 1500 total mgs. Come at me

Nope. Don’t remember ever hearing of him before today. Must be before my time. Or maybe he’s just not into the nerd BS. I tend to remember guys that are into the science of this stuff and will talk about it.

6ab3f7970667bfe4699a40226d800a60.jpg

7c1816bb91fa03c066ca085305c68a77.jpg

yes I was around 2 to 3g of test for many years non stop.

i was 283 lbs at my biggest i’m 5’9”

none of my injuries were from working out. my back injury started from Spondoletheosis which is a genetic condition where your lower vertebrae breaks loose and pinches your nerves.

I also have degenerative spine and disc issues

my shoulder injury started when I was about 17 and got hit in a football game and it never felt the same ever since. over the years it got worse to where it’s just all bone on bone and I completely wore out the socket.

I also have a bulging disc in my neck with bone spurs in my vertebrae which are touching nerves which also brings pain numbness down my left arm.

i’m trying to put out as much muscle as possible but I’m so limited in the weights and exercises I could do. if I was able to lift heavy weights I would do more aas.
Damn man. Sorry to hear all that.

Thanks for the answer, I knew you used it for a while but I didn’t know if you still did. I thought it was longer and you could chime in on what I said about lower AAS doses being more effective while using it.

I agree that 10-12iu preworkout is pretty conservative. I used 5-10iu the same frequency and also experienced the water gain, the bloat was an unpleasant side as well. I didn’t have the discipline to use it long enough to see net results, I had one bad hypoglycemic episode during a heavy leg day and that was enough for me to quit.
I’m in agreement with you about gym rats not needing extremely large doses, I’ve tried it several times and what I’ve found is the sides become unmanageable for the most part. When I got over a gram of test per week I felt like shit and no amount of AI helped, libido tanked and I didn’t make a justifiable amount of gains. Looking back over the past 20 or so years now it’s easy to see, at the time tho, not so much. Having been off for going on two years (TRT@150mg/wk only now) I can see that it was more detrimental than helpful and all I did was to take away from what I was trying to accomplish.
Insulin is tricky.

You can put on weight so quickly you think it's gods gift. Then a few weeks in, you're fat as fuck if you're not careful.

If you use insulin, which you shouldn't unless you compete imo, steroid dosages shouldn't really make much difference on how effective IT is.

I think using insulin with low dose AAS WOULD be a good option for someone who had more or less plateud on these given doses and won't take the needed time off to "re-sensetize'so to speak. Again, not a guy who isn't going to compete.

IML Gear Cream!
Insulin is tricky.

You can put on weight so quickly you think it's gods gift. Then a few weeks in, you're fat as fuck if you're not careful.

If you use insulin, which you shouldn't unless you compete imo, steroid dosages shouldn't really make much difference on how effective IT is.

I think using insulin with low dose AAS WOULD be a good option for someone who had more or less plateud on these given doses and won't take the needed time off to "re-sensetize'so to speak. Again, not a guy who isn't going to compete.
so how is everything justified if someone competes? I just don’t see the logic here. The vast majority of guys who compete and every guy here for that matter don’t make a living doing it an more than likely never will so how is it justified? If I decide to enter a show then all of a sudden it’s all acceptable?

so how is everything justified if someone competes? I just don’t see the logic here. The vast majority of guys who compete and every guy here for that matter don’t make a living doing it an more than likely never will so how is it justified? If I decide to enter a show then all of a sudden it’s all acceptable?
Of course you don't see the logic. You don't have an idea of the amount of dedication and work it takes to get on stage and be competitive.

I wouldn't expect anyone too who hasn't been down that road.

And, it's not a catch all. There's plenty of lazy mother fuckers who compete too.

I say compete because there's no reason for someone who doesn't to touch insulin.

Keep trying

Of course you don't see the logic. You don't have an idea of the amount of dedication and work it takes to get on stage and be competitive.

And, it's not a catch all. There's plenty of lazy mother fuckers who compete too.

I say compete because there's no reason for someone who doesn't to touch insulin.

Keep trying
Competing or not ,

You still need discipline to achieve a goal in this lifestyle ,
All a competition does is set a mandatory goal.

You gave to reach a number of a goal by that exact time where as just training to have a similar body doesn't have to be in a set amount of time.

To say one is justified over another is pure doo doo.

I have friends that have competed , I saw the hell they had and have to go through .

It's obviously different if you are trying to look awesome but it doesn't make it any less important.

It's such a biased remark.

I agree. It’s a sport right? I play recreational sports in an adult league but there is no shot at becoming a pro athlete. Because of this should I not be able to use peds to increase my prowess? Should I not be able to purchase and use pro level gear (clothing, cleates, accessories, etc)

i can see both sides of this arguments but AAS should be legal to all (pros and joes) in my opinion. And I should have access to hgh thru my family doc. If Hollywood and pro athletes get to, why can’t I?

messing with slin is stupid in my opinion whether your competing or not. But it is what it is. You can’t say it’s ok for one group and deny another.

Thats like racist brah.

And who is to say jswole doesn’t finally get it ‘right’ and gets noticed and next thing you know he is a pro living large and in charge. Haha

you never know.

Keep trying
ok so once again you gave zero facts and made assumptions.. you say keep trying but I think I’ve made my points pretty clear and you still have yet to give me a valid reason other than just assuming.

ok so once again you gave zero facts and made assumptions.. you say keep trying but I think I’ve made my points pretty clear and you still have yet to give me a valid reason other than just assuming.
What points have you made to justify running grams upon grams of gear to go shirtless at the beach?

I agree. It’s a sport right? I play recreational sports in an adult league but there is no shot at becoming a pro athlete. Because of this should I not be able to use peds to increase my prowess? Should I not be able to purchase and use pro level gear (clothing, cleates, accessories, etc)

i can see both sides of this arguments but AAS should be legal to all (pros and joes) in my opinion. And I should have access to hgh thru my family doc. If Hollywood and pro athletes get to, why can’t I?

messing with slin is stupid in my opinion whether your competing or not. But it is what it is. You can’t say it’s ok for one group and deny another.

Thats like racist brah.
Competing or not ,

You still need discipline to achieve a goal in this lifestyle ,
All a competition does is set a mandatory goal.

You gave to reach a number of a goal by that exact time where as just training to have a similar body doesn't have to be in a set amount of time.

To say one is justified over another is pure doo doo.

I have friends that have competed , I saw the hell they had and have to go through .

It's obviously different if you are trying to look awesome but it doesn't make it any less important.

It's such a biased remark.

No one is saying you shouldn't use ped's. The amount is what were talking about.

What points have you made to justify running grams upon grams of gear to go shirtless at the beach?
because it’s my body and my life... I enjoy it and it makes me happy. To say it’s only justified if someone steps on stage once again is just ignorant

Back