So sick of these cunts

Page 1 of 26 1234511 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 379
  1. #1
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD
    Montego1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    18,253

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,336
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    5,436
    Thanked in
    3,191 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    So sick of these cunts

    I'm so fucking sick of the gear abuse I see, not just talking about the forum but, other forums and social media.

    Before someone hops on their fucking high horse and says, "if you use anything you don't need, you're abusing",....... Yeah fucker, I get it.

    Let's generalize here. Both in terms of what we usually find as acceptable and what's happening.

    We have a 5'9 190lb guy.

    Let's say 15% bf.

    His diet is "on point"

    He trains "balls out"

    He has ran a couple cycles to get to this impressive body composition he has.

    Here's what I see A LOT

    900mg test (bet he's got 300mg/ml test e)
    600mg tren
    600mg mast
    1g eq
    Dbol kicker for 6 weeks at 50
    Var and winny finisher for 8 weeks at 100/50

    So we're looking at over 3g NOT counting orals. That's another gram at the tail end.

    These guys running these doses can't be serious right? I mean...... Why?

    I know there's guys here that like "high doses" so I want to hear their thoughts. I would LOVE to see what they looked like.

    I can think of ONE guy here who could run those doses and I'd say, yeah, he is ok with it and he's a national level guy, not a national level guy who won his class of a whopping two people at some shit hole Jims Supplement Store show but, a guy getting top ten at nationals in bodybuilding, not pussy ass physique or some shit.

    I want the high dose guys to talk. That way I can tell you how fucking stupid you are. Please participate.

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    wrekem's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    944

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    14
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    74
    Thanked in
    51 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Ive ventured higher doses in test up to a gram. Honestly backed down to 750 a week. That was paired with around .75ml tren ace every day and Eq at 900 a week. I also did winstrol for 6 weeks at 50mg a day. Also at 25mcg t3 and ran some dnp at 200mg a day for around 21 days. Truly i loved the cycle. Ill post what i ended up looking like if you want. But the shit you listed, not needed. I also worked HARD on my diet for months, even the first few months did zero to low cardip and had huge changes from diet alone with lifting.

  3. #3
    Community Veteran
    ADMINISTRATOR
    heavyiron's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    8,437

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    228
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    851
    Thanked in
    507 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    I have said for years (about a decade) that the average gym rat does not need over 1.5 grams of gear per week. If a person cannot meet their goals on 1.5 grams of gear something is seriously wrong with their plan. Diet, training, rest, etc.

    However if guys want to push the envelope and experiment I'm all for it. Also if you are stepping on a stage I can see going higher. At the end of the day its their body but I do shake my head at some of the "plans" I see.
    All posts are for entertainment and may contain fiction. Consult a medical doctor before using any medications or supplements. Heavyiron does not Read the Rules Please

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    GarlicChicken's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    9,011

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3,488
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,081
    Thanked in
    1,520 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Oh I like this one. Having been on both sides of gear abuse, I'll never go high dosed again. The difference in return vs damage to my body was not close to worth it.

    I'll comment more later when I have time and I'm not driving. I'm one of the ones that's fallen into that category you're speaking of before and I agree with your point whole hearted.

    Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

  5. #5
    Member


    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    55

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    17
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Rep Points
    200100

    Some people are idiots in my opinion why would you want more sides I donít get it


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  6. #6
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Earth ��
    Posts
    3,489

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    571
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,457
    Thanked in
    1,057 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    First off let me just ask you why do you care so much what other dudes run? Why does this bother you this much? I like running high doses because itís what I like to do Iím a steroid addict with bigorexia who enjoys running multiple compounds and some at high doses.

  7. #7
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD
    REHH's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    11,157

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,544
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,509
    Thanked in
    1,731 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    We need Phil in here
    IRONLION REP
    Quality HGH, Raws and Peptides
    Our website: http://www.ironlion-lab.net/
    Contact us: ironlion@keemail.me
    Wickr Name:ironlionlabs
    Wire Name:ironlionlabs

    Click here**PLEASE READ THE RULES**

  8. #8
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD
    Montego1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    18,253

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,336
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    5,436
    Thanked in
    3,191 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Jswole220 View Post
    First off let me just ask you why do you care so much what other dudes run? Why does this bother you this much? I like running high doses because itís what I like to do Iím a steroid addict with bigorexia who enjoys running multiple compounds and some at high doses.
    I care what's shared with the public for a few reasons.

    1 - if you have enough guys posting these rediculos cycles, like the one you posted (this rant wasn't stimmed from you though btw) newer people to this "game" start to think that's what they need to do. It takes just one silver tounged devil who talks a good game to influence, either directly or indirectly, an under educated newbie and possibly cause him some major harm.

    2 - stereotypes in this world are already rediculos and being a user myself, I get lumped in. People see these idiotic doses and lengths of time and first time something galena, it's the drugs fault. Let's not blame the shit head who has over dosed on dnp. Or the jerk off who runs tons of orals at high doses and has liver failure. Or the guy running grams and grams if injectables and has a stroke because he doesn't take the needed time off to let blood values normalize. Or the guy who is running stupid amounts of EVERYTHING and has his hormones going on a million different ways and he freaks out and harms someone out even better, kills himself if he has depression or some other mental disease. There's a few more.

    3 - I see the writing on the wall and know in all likely hood that if these guys do this, and continue to do this, they WILL have health problems. I don't want to see anyone fucked up no matter if they're dumb or not, also, see above for examples.

    4 - they're lazy. 99% of guys who use those doses DON'T NEED to be using them. It's a mental thing, like you mentioned or, it's a lack of disciple in training or diet.

  9. #9
    Carpet-Chewer
    Augustine5I's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    4,386

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    486
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,021
    Thanked in
    655 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    It's a common scenario where the user is attempting to have the "gear" do all the work.

    But side effects and diminishing returns eventually prevail.

  10. #10
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD
    Montego1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    18,253

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,336
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    5,436
    Thanked in
    3,191 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by GarlicChicken View Post
    Oh I like this one. Having been on both sides of gear abuse, I'll never go high dosed again. The difference in return vs damage to my body was not close to worth it.

    I'll comment more later when I have time and I'm not driving. I'm one of the ones that's fallen into that category you're speaking of before and I agree with your point whole hearted.

    Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    I'm not innocent either.

    I ran a cycle last year that was high doses, for me, and I KNEW it was going to be shit. I did it to see for myself though and experiment.

    Know what happened? It was no more effective then typical doses for me and, I had multiple issues that made the cycle less productive because I couldn't train, sleep and eat properly.

    One time and killed it.

  11. #11
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    tren2k14's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    4,051

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    213
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    759
    Thanked in
    505 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    I'm so fucking sick of the gear abuse I see, not just talking about the forum but, other forums and social media.

    Before someone hops on their fucking high horse and says, "if you use anything you don't need, you're abusing",....... Yeah fucker, I get it.

    Let's generalize here. Both in terms of what we usually find as acceptable and what's happening.

    We have a 5'9 190lb guy.

    Let's say 15% bf.

    His diet is "on point"

    He trains "balls out"

    He has ran a couple cycles to get to this impressive body composition he has.

    Here's what I see A LOT

    900mg test (bet he's got 300mg/ml test e)
    600mg tren
    600mg mast
    1g eq
    Dbol kicker for 6 weeks at 50
    Var and winny finisher for 8 weeks at 100/50

    So we're looking at over 3g NOT counting orals. That's another gram at the tail end.

    These guys running these doses can't be serious right? I mean...... Why?

    I know there's guys here that like "high doses" so I want to hear their thoughts. I would LOVE to see what they looked like.

    I can think of ONE guy here who could run those doses and I'd say, yeah, he is ok with it and he's a national level guy, not a national level guy who won his class of a whopping two people at some shit hole Jims Supplement Store show but, a guy getting top ten at nationals in bodybuilding, not pussy ass physique or some shit.

    I want the high dose guys to talk. That way I can tell you how fucking stupid you are. Please participate.
    Way to much for a 190lb guy. Some clients and people insist on running high doses anabolics so the basic 2:1 ratio def shoots the weekly amount higher. Your average person with no plans to compete don't have need that and def wont have the discipline to keep what they gained or stay up on there food and training consistently.

    Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    Dutch Pharma rep
    Iron Lion Rep
    http://ironlion-lab.net/





  12. #12
    Senior Member
    GainTrain's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    7,260

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,466
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,779
    Thanked in
    1,348 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Jswole220 View Post
    First off let me just ask you why do you care so much what other dudes run? Why does this bother you this much? I like running high doses because itís what I like to do Iím a steroid addict with bigorexia who enjoys running multiple compounds and some at high doses.
    Do you atleast look HALFWAY impressive, or are you just doing it to do it? Post a pic and shut eveyone up. Simple....But think weve been through this before. You ALMOST posted some in the GC thread but wanted to wait until AFTER your cycle and post all the pics then..a picture can say 1000 words
    GAINTRAIN IS A FICTIONAL CHARACTER, ANYTHING I SAY OR DO IS NOT TRUE....

  13. #13
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD
    Montego1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    18,253

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,336
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    5,436
    Thanked in
    3,191 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by tren2k14 View Post
    Way to much for a 190lb guy. Some clients and people insist on running high doses anabolics so the basic 2:1 ratio def shoots the weekly amount higher. Your average person with no plans to compete don't have need that and def wont have the discipline to keep what they gained or stay up on there food and training consistently.

    Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk


    And here's the only guy on the forum I would not scold for doses like I listed above because, he can actually utilize them with the amount of mass he carries.

  14. #14
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD
    Montego1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    18,253

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,336
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    5,436
    Thanked in
    3,191 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Jswole220 View Post
    First off let me just ask you why do you care so much what other dudes run? Why does this bother you this much? I like running high doses because itís what I like to do Iím a steroid addict with bigorexia who enjoys running multiple compounds and some at high doses.
    So here's my question.

    And I'm not picking on you, you're just the only guy who's had the nuts to chime in who does use high doses.

    Do you HONESTLY think, your body represents the doses you take? And I've never seen you so I guess there's no way to know.

    Because I think 5'9ish 280+lbs 12-14%bf when I see cycles like the one you mentioned you're running.

  15. #15
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    tren2k14's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    4,051

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    213
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    759
    Thanked in
    505 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post


    And here's the only guy on the forum I would not scold for doses like I listed above because, he can actually utilize them with the amount of mass he carries.
    Btw what's your new wickr or wire can you pm me it?

    Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    Dutch Pharma rep
    Iron Lion Rep
    http://ironlion-lab.net/





Similar Threads

  1. theCaptn's list of weird cunts
    By theCaptn' in forum The Pit
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 06-20-2016, 02:50 PM
  2. Why are you guys such negative cunts?
    By Sheriv in forum The Pit
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 02-24-2016, 02:03 AM
  3. cunts for mods
    By ROID in forum The Pit
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 07-21-2015, 08:44 AM
  4. Oz winter, cunts ....
    By theCaptn' in forum The Pit
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 07-16-2015, 06:14 PM
  5. I am SICK of UGLs and pain, swelling, and redness. Sick of it!
    By malfeasance in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 96
    Last Post: 06-04-2015, 08:21 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2019 Anabolic Steroid Forums