• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

How long does payment review take for WU?

Dreamer

Never Lose Hope
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I placed an order 2 days ago and sent the funds through WU about an hour later that same day. My status has been stuck in "payment review" ever since then... what's the ETA on when it will ship? Thanks :winkfinger:

takes awhile. sometimes few days before they actually go pick up the money

Yeah there not some customer service center full of people sitting at computers 24/7 waiting for Jim and Bobs first order. Relax they have lives just like you. They don't scam so be patient

Sent from my LG-Q710AL using Tapatalk

^ What he said (thanks repitup). It's also a weekend.

For instant confirmation, please use bitcoin.

Read more:

http://www.anabolicsteroidforums.com/showthread.php/87967-⚠️-URGENT-WU-MG-alert-PLEASE-READ-⚠️

Yeah sadly I live in the only state in the US that made bitcoin purchases with CC illegal. That's why on all those sites when you click the state dropdown there's one state missing. :(

Coinbase is still allowed but it's a huge pain in the ass to get everything verified and then they make you wait a long time and stuff. On my next cycle after this one I'll prepare beforehand and look around for local face-to-face sellers who will take cash for BTC.

Got all my orders. This isn't prime. But Def worth the wait. They're sponsored for a reason. Trustworthy company. But to be honest. Give the wu pay at least a week to be safe.

Cool thanks it recently got confirmed :)
Can't wait to run this stuff

Back