• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Bayer Test E

Or if anyone has any feedback as to how ZPHC amps compare to Bayer?

Brother, simply orders some ZPHC Test amps and give them a try yourself.
I have Spectrum Sustanon amps and ZPHC Sustanon and Cypionate amps.

Or if anyone has any feedback as to how ZPHC amps compare to Bayer?

See 2-3weeks ago I had plenty of
-Aspen Sustanon
-Omnadren
-ICN Galeanika Test Depot..
I even made announcement here because I had hard time moving these items
Alot of customers want these items but they expect them to be same price as Spectrum Test or Alpha Pharma..
Sorry guys but that Aspen Sustanon250 cost more than Bayer Primo
Its not cheap at all.
Omnadren used to be dirt cheap when I was a youngster, not anymore..
BTW I might get some Omnadren within 2-3weeks.

Why is aspen so expensive? $12/ml that’s a lot of money for test

There's no reason for test to be more expensive than primo! It doesn't matter what brand!

See 2-3weeks ago I had plenty of
-Aspen Sustanon
-Omnadren
-ICN Galeanika Test Depot..
I even made announcement here because I had hard time moving these items
Alot of customers want these items but they expect them to be same price as Spectrum Test or Alpha Pharma..
Sorry guys but that Aspen Sustanon250 cost more than Bayer Primo
Its not cheap at all.
Omnadren used to be dirt cheap when I was a youngster, not anymore..
BTW I might get some Omnadren within 2-3weeks.
yes members want them but they don’t always want to buy 50 or 100 at a time. If you offered them in 10s I think you would sell a hell of a lot more. Also the price has to be right if guys can find the same item for 1/2 the price then chances are they will always go with the cheapest price

IML Gear Cream!
LOL
Wonder why you guys are not in business yet? LOL
I dont mind buying Aspen Sustanon cheaper :)
One more thing, did you see Aspen packaging? Aspen Sustanon boxes are big and they contain 1amp only.
Bulky packaging makes it more expensive as well.

There's no reason for test to be more expensive than primo! It doesn't matter what brand!

Well people definitely pay extra for those boxes. It will cost me much cheaper to get them delivered to US without boxes. But then customers would start questioning authenticity of these amps.
And Aspen Sustanon is expensive from the beginning.
Do you have Sustanon250 available under prescription in US? Pharma grade Sustanon250 cost $15-$20 per amp at pharmacy in Russia for example.
Omnadren250 is something like $12-$13 per amp at pharmacy, check out this link. one US Dollar is something like 65roubles.
https://www.pharmindex.ru/msk/omnadren_250.html
So why do you think it should be any cheaper in USA?

So your saying people are paying about $5 than they should for a box? That’s just crazy

Well people definitely pay extra for those boxes. It will cost me much cheaper to get them delivered to US without boxes. But then customers would start questioning authenticity of these amps.
And Aspen Sustanon is expensive from the beginning.
Do you have Sustanon250 available under prescription in US? Pharma grade Sustanon250 cost $15-$20 per amp at pharmacy in Russia for example.
Omnadren250 is something like $12-$13 per amp at pharmacy, check out this link. one US Dollar is something like 65roubles.
https://www.pharmindex.ru/msk/omnadren_250.html
So why do you think it should be any cheaper in USA?
I just purchased omnadren for $5 an amp from another sponsor on here and I didn’t have to buy bulk to get that price. I bought 30 and it was cheaper at 50 and 100. Maybe that’s why your charging more is because it’s more expensive where you get them? Aspen is always a little on the higher end but that’s usually 8-10 an amp on average. Just look around the fourm a bit you’ll see what I mean. Also forgot to add with your reputation around here in don’t think many at all would question them without boxes and I’d definitely like to have a cheaper option minus the box.

Last edited by a moderator:
You purchased Omnadren domestic at $5 per amp?
No way Id sell any Aspen Sustanon without boxes, it would be a pain in the ass to explain customers why it comes without boxes.

I just purchased omnadren for $5 an amp from another sponsor on here and I didn’t have to buy bulk to get that price. I bought 30 and it was cheaper at 50 and 100. Maybe that’s why your charging more is because it’s more expensive where you get them? Aspen is always a little on the higher end but that’s usually 8-10 an amp on average. Just look around the fourm a bit you’ll see what I mean. Also forgot to add with your reputation around here in don’t think many at all would question them without boxes and I’d definitely like to have a cheaper option minus the box.

I think all you would have to do is make a thread stating in order to deliver these quality amps cheaper we will have an option with or without boxes on the site let the customer know the cheaper price is for without boxes

80% of my customers are not forum members :) LOL

I think all you would have to do is make a thread stating in order to deliver these quality amps cheaper we will have an option with or without boxes on the site let the customer know the cheaper price is for without boxes

80% of my customers are not forum members :) LOL
well I guess that rules that out lol I guess the only option would be to put the info on the website. Also the $5 omnadren was overseas so I’ll give you that lol but I can find them for $6-7 an amp locally. Aspen sust $8 locally

I would be very cautious of omnadren for 5 dollars a piece. That’s less than pharmacy price in many Eastern European countries. Also DS doesn’t just carry those in unlimited quantities which a lot of these 5 dollar per amp sources do. I purchased a good amount of that human grade he had. Prices were very fair in my opinion for the product I received. Aspen sust in boxes with codes and pharmacy wrap are gonna be more than a Zphc bottle for example. If DS knows there is a chance he will be sold counterfeit he’s not gonna stock it, I can tell you from many years of communication. Btw. I have many friends who use Zphc exclusively and look very good on small amounts of gear. Like trt type doses with some anabolic here and there.

I would be very cautious of omnadren for 5 dollars a piece. That’s less than pharmacy price in many Eastern European countries. Also DS doesn’t just carry those in unlimited quantities which a lot of these 5 dollar per amp sources do. I purchased a good amount of that human grade he had. Prices were very fair in my opinion for the product I received. Aspen sust in boxes with codes and pharmacy wrap are gonna be more than a Zphc bottle for example. If DS knows there is a chance he will be sold counterfeit he’s not gonna stock it, I can tell you from many years of communication. Btw. I have many friends who use Zphc exclusively and look very good on small amounts of gear. Like trt type doses with some anabolic here and there.
I’m confident the source i got the omnadren from is 100% authentic they have been around for too long and have too good of a reputation to tarnish it by carrying a fake item. If you look around the top sponsor on this fourm I’m sure you can figure out who I’m talking about. As far as prices I totally get the source has to make a profit and we as a consumer know we have to pay more sometimes for certain brands and guaranteed quality. It’s all about finding that happy medium where the source is still making money and the customer feels like they got a fair deal and some source do a better job of that than others. DS does have good prices for what they offer for the most part I also definitely agree with that just imo I feel like I can get certain items a tad cheaper elsewhere so when placing a decent size order that adds up. They have one source on this fourm that comes to mind that has an amazing selection but the prices are higher than anyone else I’ve seen carry the same items and In cases like that being stiff and wanting to make a max profit on every sale will only lose money for you in the long run

Back