Pharmacom's HGH allergic lumps on the injections site

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    76 Posts
    Rep Points

Question Pharmacom's HGH allergic lumps on the injections site

Does anyone get lumps in the injection spot ? I had the same ones from GHRPs a long time ago. I'm just trying to understand is it only me or others have the same issue ?
    P.S. I have 4 types of HGH in my fridge. Two from a real pharmacy and one from another vendor. With these 3 I don't have any lumps or allergy reaction. With Pharmacom's I have a pretty big lumps...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    70 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by maddoger View Post
    Does anyone get lumps in the injection spot ? I had the same ones from GHRPs a long time ago. I'm just trying to understand is it only me or others have the same issue ?
    P.S. I have 4 types of HGH in my fridge. Two from a real pharmacy and one from another vendor. With these 3 I don't have any lumps or allergy reaction. With Pharmacom's I have a pretty big lumps...
    I have had it happen with a few types but never pharmacoms, went away after a week or so and never came back

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    76 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Ryu7 View Post
    I have had it happen with a few types but never pharmacoms, went away after a week or so and never came back
    Even after a break it comes back from the first pin. I got a bunch, from two auctions. And itís happening with the second batch

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    75 Posts
    Rep Points

Assuming you do the exact same reconstitution with same BAC water and then same pinning protocol, then I do not know how/why.
    But must be some individual response (each person is unique/different) because thousands buy the GH and I never seen this asked before.
    Some factor must be different -- water (do you use same BAC water with everybrand/compound?), pins, technique, or maybe pharmacy brand has some other preservatives or something different in the formulation (I do not know what they have nor do I even know what Pharmatropin has if anything; I know pharmacy brands usually have other things added and I assume the PCOM is just GH and nothing added but I do not know).

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    70 Posts
    Rep Points

Even after a break it comes back from the first pin. I got a bunch, from two auctions. And itís happening with the second batch
    I took a week long break and resumed and had no problem, my buddy had the same thing and stopped for about a week and resumed and was fine. This was with kalpatropin and a grey top, pharmacokinetics I have never had an issue. Mine were like small hard lumps... like I could feel a ball under it like a buried zit but tiny, try pinning your flute area or take a week or two break, I assumed mine was an immune response and needed time to adjust. Honestly have no clue what had caused it.

NO LIMITS.
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    773 Posts
    Rep Points

subc injections have caused lumps and sometimes some pretty nasty bruising, I switched to IM years ago because of it, the lumps do go away though

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    76 Posts
    Rep Points

Syringes, water, fridge, everything is the same. Will try in a few weeks again. Weird

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    883 Posts
    Rep Points

Syringes, water, fridge, everything is the same. Will try in a few weeks again. Weird
    Im assuming the vials are nitrogen filled/vacuum sealed? I know gh can grow bacteria and lose potency if itís not properly sealed but i would imagine a reputable brand like pcom only sells the best quality product and i know everything Iíve tried has been spot on. I have not ran the gh tho but would assume itís the same quality as everything else they carry. Possibly an error on the sealing process? Iíve herd of this happening before with other brands and when it did the vials were never sealed properly

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    331 Posts
    Rep Points

My opinion, unless it's true, blue pharmacy grade hgh, who knows. You never know how ugl hgh is processed. Maybe there is something in the manufacturing process that your body has an issue with. Jmo.

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk
    CLICK HERE TO SEE FULL PRICE LIST
    If you have any questions please dont hesitate to e-mail me at: US-DS@protonmail.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    76 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Jswole220 View Post
    Im assuming the vials are nitrogen filled/vacuum sealed? I know gh can grow bacteria and lose potency if itís not properly sealed but i would imagine a reputable brand like pcom only sells the best quality product and i know everything Iíve tried has been spot on. I have not ran the gh tho but would assume itís the same quality as everything else they carry. Possibly an error on the sealing process? Iíve herd of this happening before with other brands and when it did the vials were never sealed properly
    Vials are not properly sealed. You can rotate them easily without removing the cap. Vacuum is barely there. Could be the case, because allergy reaction increased over time. I bought a lot LOL
    Last edited by maddoger; 04-12-2019 at 09:06 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    76 Posts
    Rep Points

So I checked today. One batch of vails is not properly sealed. You can easily rotate the top with the cap. Another batch seems to be sealed better. Also, in two weeks I will mix a vial and see how much vacuum is there compared to the other 3 types that I have. Donít want to mix now, because of allergy reaction. Hopefully it wonít be so bad after a break.
    Is there a way to kill the bacteria ? May be with more concentrated bac water ???

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    70 Posts
    Rep Points

Vials are hit or miss sometimes with the vacuum I have noticed, but I never had any type of reaction, I highly doubt itís a live bacteria. And bloods for me have been consistent with vacuum or without.

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    75 Posts
    Rep Points

So I checked today. One batch of vails is not properly sealed. You can easily rotate the top with the cap. Another batch seems to be sealed better. Also, in two weeks I will mix a vial and see how much vacuum is there compared to the other 3 types that I have. Donít want to mix now, because of allergy reaction. Hopefully it wonít be so bad after a break.
    Is there a way to kill the bacteria ? May be with more concentrated bac water ???
    There is no bacteria or you would have a much worse problem including a fever and worsening condition as infection progressed.
    What you have sounds like a individual reaction -- localized to the small injection site like an irritation/allergy -- maybe not even from the actual GH, or maybe it is your reaction to the GH I have no way to know (but thousands of guys use this GH everyday and we do not see an out-break of posts regarding irritation so regardless, it is clearly an individual -- similar to any supplement, food, compound etc we are each unique and may react differently), but can also be some other factor or product involved such as the specific pin used, water etc.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    76 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by RThoads View Post
    There is no bacteria or you would have a much worse problem including a fever and worsening condition as infection progressed.
    What you have sounds like a individual reaction -- localized to the small injection site like an irritation/allergy -- maybe not even from the actual GH, or maybe it is your reaction to the GH I have no way to know (but thousands of guys use this GH everyday and we do not see an out-break of posts regarding irritation so regardless, it is clearly an individual -- similar to any supplement, food, compound etc we are each unique and may react differently), but can also be some other factor or product involved such as the specific pin used, water etc.
    I'm Pharmacom's super loyal customer and have no doubts in the products. Just trying to understand wtf, since I have quite a bit, and the fact that I can't use it makes me upset. I have someone to try, just for fun. 2 ppl. We'll see if they have the same reaction or not.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    246 Posts
    Rep Points

This has happened to me from time to time. Seems to not matter who the supplier is. Hell, last time I posted labs that came back great I had a lump. I always assumed it was something to do with my body.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk