Basicstero.com


Pharmacom's HGH allergic lumps on the injections site

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 27
  1. #1
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    858

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    100
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    89
    Thanked in
    76 Posts
    Rep Points
    123825332

    Question Pharmacom's HGH allergic lumps on the injections site

    Does anyone get lumps in the injection spot ? I had the same ones from GHRPs a long time ago. I'm just trying to understand is it only me or others have the same issue ?
    P.S. I have 4 types of HGH in my fridge. Two from a real pharmacy and one from another vendor. With these 3 I don't have any lumps or allergy reaction. With Pharmacom's I have a pretty big lumps...

  2. #2
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    670

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    83
    Thanked in
    70 Posts
    Rep Points
    652346507

    Quote Originally Posted by maddoger View Post
    Does anyone get lumps in the injection spot ? I had the same ones from GHRPs a long time ago. I'm just trying to understand is it only me or others have the same issue ?
    P.S. I have 4 types of HGH in my fridge. Two from a real pharmacy and one from another vendor. With these 3 I don't have any lumps or allergy reaction. With Pharmacom's I have a pretty big lumps...
    I have had it happen with a few types but never pharmacoms, went away after a week or so and never came back

  3. #3
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    858

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    100
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    89
    Thanked in
    76 Posts
    Rep Points
    123825332

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryu7 View Post
    I have had it happen with a few types but never pharmacoms, went away after a week or so and never came back
    Even after a break it comes back from the first pin. I got a bunch, from two auctions. And itís happening with the second batch

  4. #4
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    RThoads's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    573

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    191
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    103
    Thanked in
    75 Posts
    Rep Points
    763893289

    Assuming you do the exact same reconstitution with same BAC water and then same pinning protocol, then I do not know how/why.
    But must be some individual response (each person is unique/different) because thousands buy the GH and I never seen this asked before.
    Some factor must be different -- water (do you use same BAC water with everybrand/compound?), pins, technique, or maybe pharmacy brand has some other preservatives or something different in the formulation (I do not know what they have nor do I even know what Pharmatropin has if anything; I know pharmacy brands usually have other things added and I assume the PCOM is just GH and nothing added but I do not know).

  5. #5
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    670

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    83
    Thanked in
    70 Posts
    Rep Points
    652346507

    Quote Originally Posted by maddoger View Post
    Even after a break it comes back from the first pin. I got a bunch, from two auctions. And itís happening with the second batch
    I took a week long break and resumed and had no problem, my buddy had the same thing and stopped for about a week and resumed and was fine. This was with kalpatropin and a grey top, pharmacokinetics I have never had an issue. Mine were like small hard lumps... like I could feel a ball under it like a buried zit but tiny, try pinning your flute area or take a week or two break, I assumed mine was an immune response and needed time to adjust. Honestly have no clue what had caused it.

  6. #6
    NO LIMITS.
    SUPER MOD
    HFO3's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    5,157

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    591
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,154
    Thanked in
    773 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    subc injections have caused lumps and sometimes some pretty nasty bruising, I switched to IM years ago because of it, the lumps do go away though

  7. #7
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    858

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    100
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    89
    Thanked in
    76 Posts
    Rep Points
    123825332

    Syringes, water, fridge, everything is the same. Will try in a few weeks again. Weird

  8. #8
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Earth ��
    Posts
    3,078

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    504
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,208
    Thanked in
    883 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by maddoger View Post
    Syringes, water, fridge, everything is the same. Will try in a few weeks again. Weird
    Im assuming the vials are nitrogen filled/vacuum sealed? I know gh can grow bacteria and lose potency if itís not properly sealed but i would imagine a reputable brand like pcom only sells the best quality product and i know everything Iíve tried has been spot on. I have not ran the gh tho but would assume itís the same quality as everything else they carry. Possibly an error on the sealing process? Iíve herd of this happening before with other brands and when it did the vials were never sealed properly

  9. #9
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    dawg16's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    In the sticks
    Age
    51
    Posts
    4,177

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    170
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    471
    Thanked in
    331 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by maddoger View Post
    Does anyone get lumps in the injection spot ? I had the same ones from GHRPs a long time ago. I'm just trying to understand is it only me or others have the same issue ?
    P.S. I have 4 types of HGH in my fridge. Two from a real pharmacy and one from another vendor. With these 3 I don't have any lumps or allergy reaction. With Pharmacom's I have a pretty big lumps...
    My opinion, unless it's true, blue pharmacy grade hgh, who knows. You never know how ugl hgh is processed. Maybe there is something in the manufacturing process that your body has an issue with. Jmo.

    Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk
    CLICK HERE TO SEE FULL PRICE LIST
    If you have any questions please dont hesitate to e-mail me at: US-DS@protonmail.com


  10. #10
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    858

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    100
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    89
    Thanked in
    76 Posts
    Rep Points
    123825332

    Quote Originally Posted by Jswole220 View Post
    Im assuming the vials are nitrogen filled/vacuum sealed? I know gh can grow bacteria and lose potency if itís not properly sealed but i would imagine a reputable brand like pcom only sells the best quality product and i know everything Iíve tried has been spot on. I have not ran the gh tho but would assume itís the same quality as everything else they carry. Possibly an error on the sealing process? Iíve herd of this happening before with other brands and when it did the vials were never sealed properly
    Vials are not properly sealed. You can rotate them easily without removing the cap. Vacuum is barely there. Could be the case, because allergy reaction increased over time. I bought a lot LOL
    Last edited by maddoger; 04-12-2019 at 09:06 PM.

  11. #11
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    858

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    100
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    89
    Thanked in
    76 Posts
    Rep Points
    123825332

    So I checked today. One batch of vails is not properly sealed. You can easily rotate the top with the cap. Another batch seems to be sealed better. Also, in two weeks I will mix a vial and see how much vacuum is there compared to the other 3 types that I have. Donít want to mix now, because of allergy reaction. Hopefully it wonít be so bad after a break.
    Is there a way to kill the bacteria ? May be with more concentrated bac water ???

  12. #12
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    670

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    83
    Thanked in
    70 Posts
    Rep Points
    652346507

    Vials are hit or miss sometimes with the vacuum I have noticed, but I never had any type of reaction, I highly doubt itís a live bacteria. And bloods for me have been consistent with vacuum or without.

  13. #13
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    RThoads's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    573

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    191
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    103
    Thanked in
    75 Posts
    Rep Points
    763893289

    Quote Originally Posted by maddoger View Post
    So I checked today. One batch of vails is not properly sealed. You can easily rotate the top with the cap. Another batch seems to be sealed better. Also, in two weeks I will mix a vial and see how much vacuum is there compared to the other 3 types that I have. Donít want to mix now, because of allergy reaction. Hopefully it wonít be so bad after a break.
    Is there a way to kill the bacteria ? May be with more concentrated bac water ???
    There is no bacteria or you would have a much worse problem including a fever and worsening condition as infection progressed.
    What you have sounds like a individual reaction -- localized to the small injection site like an irritation/allergy -- maybe not even from the actual GH, or maybe it is your reaction to the GH I have no way to know (but thousands of guys use this GH everyday and we do not see an out-break of posts regarding irritation so regardless, it is clearly an individual -- similar to any supplement, food, compound etc we are each unique and may react differently), but can also be some other factor or product involved such as the specific pin used, water etc.

  14. #14
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    858

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    100
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    89
    Thanked in
    76 Posts
    Rep Points
    123825332

    Quote Originally Posted by RThoads View Post
    There is no bacteria or you would have a much worse problem including a fever and worsening condition as infection progressed.
    What you have sounds like a individual reaction -- localized to the small injection site like an irritation/allergy -- maybe not even from the actual GH, or maybe it is your reaction to the GH I have no way to know (but thousands of guys use this GH everyday and we do not see an out-break of posts regarding irritation so regardless, it is clearly an individual -- similar to any supplement, food, compound etc we are each unique and may react differently), but can also be some other factor or product involved such as the specific pin used, water etc.
    I'm Pharmacom's super loyal customer and have no doubts in the products. Just trying to understand wtf, since I have quite a bit, and the fact that I can't use it makes me upset. I have someone to try, just for fun. 2 ppl. We'll see if they have the same reaction or not.

  15. #15
    Moderator
    MODERATOR
    Gibbs's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    5,318

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    909
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    397
    Thanked in
    246 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    This has happened to me from time to time. Seems to not matter who the supplier is. Hell, last time I posted labs that came back great I had a lump. I always assumed it was something to do with my body.

    Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Similar Threads

  1. Injection Volume and Injections Site Rotation?
    By Oldman85 in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 01-02-2017, 02:58 PM
  2. Site injections
    By TouaregV8 in forum Muscle Central
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 07-27-2015, 10:53 AM
  3. Red lumps under skin at injection site.
    By Theclaw2012 in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 07-05-2015, 01:43 AM
  4. Anabolic Steroid Site Injections
    By Arnold in forum Muscle Central
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-10-2014, 09:40 AM
  5. Are lumps normal where injection is
    By fauby91 in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 03-12-2013, 09:37 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2019 Anabolic Steroid Forums