• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Pharmacom's HGH allergic lumps on the injections site

maddoger

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Does anyone get lumps in the injection spot ? I had the same ones from GHRPs a long time ago. I'm just trying to understand is it only me or others have the same issue ?
P.S. I have 4 types of HGH in my fridge. Two from a real pharmacy and one from another vendor. With these 3 I don't have any lumps or allergy reaction. With Pharmacom's I have a pretty big lumps...

Does anyone get lumps in the injection spot ? I had the same ones from GHRPs a long time ago. I'm just trying to understand is it only me or others have the same issue ?
P.S. I have 4 types of HGH in my fridge. Two from a real pharmacy and one from another vendor. With these 3 I don't have any lumps or allergy reaction. With Pharmacom's I have a pretty big lumps...

I have had it happen with a few types but never pharmacoms, went away after a week or so and never came back

I have had it happen with a few types but never pharmacoms, went away after a week or so and never came back
Even after a break it comes back from the first pin. I got a bunch, from two auctions. And it’s happening with the second batch

Assuming you do the exact same reconstitution with same BAC water and then same pinning protocol, then I do not know how/why.
But must be some individual response (each person is unique/different) because thousands buy the GH and I never seen this asked before.
Some factor must be different -- water (do you use same BAC water with everybrand/compound?), pins, technique, or maybe pharmacy brand has some other preservatives or something different in the formulation (I do not know what they have nor do I even know what Pharmatropin has if anything; I know pharmacy brands usually have other things added and I assume the PCOM is just GH and nothing added but I do not know).

Even after a break it comes back from the first pin. I got a bunch, from two auctions. And it’s happening with the second batch

I took a week long break and resumed and had no problem, my buddy had the same thing and stopped for about a week and resumed and was fine. This was with kalpatropin and a grey top, pharmacokinetics I have never had an issue. Mine were like small hard lumps... like I could feel a ball under it like a buried zit but tiny, try pinning your flute area or take a week or two break, I assumed mine was an immune response and needed time to adjust. Honestly have no clue what had caused it.

subc injections have caused lumps and sometimes some pretty nasty bruising, I switched to IM years ago because of it, the lumps do go away though

Syringes, water, fridge, everything is the same. Will try in a few weeks again. Weird

Syringes, water, fridge, everything is the same. Will try in a few weeks again. Weird
Im assuming the vials are nitrogen filled/vacuum sealed? I know gh can grow bacteria and lose potency if it’s not properly sealed but i would imagine a reputable brand like pcom only sells the best quality product and i know everything I’ve tried has been spot on. I have not ran the gh tho but would assume it’s the same quality as everything else they carry. Possibly an error on the sealing process? I’ve herd of this happening before with other brands and when it did the vials were never sealed properly

My opinion, unless it's true, blue pharmacy grade hgh, who knows. You never know how ugl hgh is processed. Maybe there is something in the manufacturing process that your body has an issue with. Jmo.

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

Im assuming the vials are nitrogen filled/vacuum sealed? I know gh can grow bacteria and lose potency if it’s not properly sealed but i would imagine a reputable brand like pcom only sells the best quality product and i know everything I’ve tried has been spot on. I have not ran the gh tho but would assume it’s the same quality as everything else they carry. Possibly an error on the sealing process? I’ve herd of this happening before with other brands and when it did the vials were never sealed properly
Vials are not properly sealed. You can rotate them easily without removing the cap. Vacuum is barely there. Could be the case, because allergy reaction increased over time. I bought a lot LOL

Last edited:
IML Gear Cream!
So I checked today. One batch of vails is not properly sealed. You can easily rotate the top with the cap. Another batch seems to be sealed better. Also, in two weeks I will mix a vial and see how much vacuum is there compared to the other 3 types that I have. Don’t want to mix now, because of allergy reaction. Hopefully it won’t be so bad after a break.
Is there a way to kill the bacteria ? May be with more concentrated bac water ???

Vials are hit or miss sometimes with the vacuum I have noticed, but I never had any type of reaction, I highly doubt it’s a live bacteria. And bloods for me have been consistent with vacuum or without.

So I checked today. One batch of vails is not properly sealed. You can easily rotate the top with the cap. Another batch seems to be sealed better. Also, in two weeks I will mix a vial and see how much vacuum is there compared to the other 3 types that I have. Don’t want to mix now, because of allergy reaction. Hopefully it won’t be so bad after a break.
Is there a way to kill the bacteria ? May be with more concentrated bac water ???

There is no bacteria or you would have a much worse problem including a fever and worsening condition as infection progressed.
What you have sounds like a individual reaction -- localized to the small injection site like an irritation/allergy -- maybe not even from the actual GH, or maybe it is your reaction to the GH I have no way to know (but thousands of guys use this GH everyday and we do not see an out-break of posts regarding irritation so regardless, it is clearly an individual -- similar to any supplement, food, compound etc we are each unique and may react differently), but can also be some other factor or product involved such as the specific pin used, water etc.

There is no bacteria or you would have a much worse problem including a fever and worsening condition as infection progressed.
What you have sounds like a individual reaction -- localized to the small injection site like an irritation/allergy -- maybe not even from the actual GH, or maybe it is your reaction to the GH I have no way to know (but thousands of guys use this GH everyday and we do not see an out-break of posts regarding irritation so regardless, it is clearly an individual -- similar to any supplement, food, compound etc we are each unique and may react differently), but can also be some other factor or product involved such as the specific pin used, water etc.
I'm Pharmacom's super loyal customer and have no doubts in the products. Just trying to understand wtf, since I have quite a bit, and the fact that I can't use it makes me upset. I have someone to try, just for fun. 2 ppl. We'll see if they have the same reaction or not.

There actually could be bacteria left over from the manufacturing process, but as I posted before they are not likely live as he would have a very bad reaction as you said, sometimes with generics 100% of the e-coli is not filtered out and some dead ones are left which can cause a reaction. No way to tell though what’s making this happen. When it happened to me, 2 weeks off fixed the problem and no more lumps.

Last edited:
There actually could be bacteria left over from the manufacturing process, but as I posted before they are not likely live as he would have a very bad reaction as you said, sometimes with generics 100% of the e-coli is not filtered out and some dead ones are left which can cause a reaction. No way to tell though what’s making this happen. When it happened to me, 2 weeks off fixed the problem and no more lumps.
I’m doing two weeks off right now.. will try in two weeks

if the vials are not properly sealed the gh will degrade much quicker. Also to go on what others said about it not having bacteria there is no way to know unless you had it tested but it is very possible and doesn’t mean you will automatically get a fever and worse Symptoms

Some people just get lumps, I’m assuming your injecting lower abdomen below bellybutton. I would regularly get lumps there and never had infection, vials were sealed and vacuumed, the growth was good. You might be overthinking it, for me I just switched to IM injections and never had another lump.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pcom and basic are household names I wouldn’t be concerned about the production process too much at all. I say give it a rest for awhile and try again. I wouldn’t be too concerned unless a few people pop up reporting this and more than likely it’s just a reaction with something they use to produce the gh

Get Shredded!
Yantai Beifang HGH has been tested and proven to be legit. Most HGH are are smooth, few cause immense PIP, while some brands caused slight, short time irritation, YB is one of them.
Try pinning it IM rather than SubQ.

Also tested by Wesley, please read his log, he describes his experience in post 14.
http://www.anabolicsteroidforums.com/showthread.php/70340-Wesley-VS-Basicstero-HCG

tumblr_m64p7owBHI1qau4ieo1_500.jpg

And his results speak for themself, please pay no attention to his 'log'.

Damn it Dannie. That picture was private. For your eyes only!!!

So I had a 3 weeks break and pinned 3 IU this morning. The vial was under vacuum, although not as strong as pharma HGH. I do have a lump even thought it's not as bad as it was before. For last 3 weeks I didn't have any lumps from another HGH

A quick update. My gf pinned 1.5Iu and no lumps. Let’s see how it goes for the next few days.. weird

Another update, so this person told me that he had huge lumps after he used a few vials. The size of the lumps is about 1-2 inches. To make sure there won't be any bias I didn't tell about those issues before.

Another update, so this person told me that he had huge lumps after he used a few vials. The size of the lumps is about 1-2 inches. To make sure there won't be any bias I didn't tell about those issues before.
I see where you first brought this to our attention in April of this year. Sub q injections cause adverse reactions in many individuals (lumps, redness, burning sensation). Try swapping Sub q to IM injections. I have found this eliminates the unwanted side effects caused by sub q in those who get them. Please keep us updated.
kindest regards, Pharmacom Labs

I see where you first brought this to our attention in April of this year. Sub q injections cause adverse reactions in many individuals (lumps, redness, burning sensation). Try swapping Sub q to IM injections. I have found this eliminates the unwanted side effects caused by sub q in those who get them. Please keep us updated.
kindest regards, Pharmacom Labs
I'm not going to pin IM, because it's too much work and way too often for IM. What's weird, I recently came back from a country where you can easily buy HGH without a prescription. I tried 3 other brands and never had lumps. So in total 5 pharmacy brands and two generic. Only Pharmacom's HGH gives lumps.
If you can do some tests I will be willing to send back one vial in order to identify any possible issues. Don't know how hard it is..

Last edited:
Back