• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

How does tren affect blood labs?

Murse32

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I’m currently getting 200mg of Test Cyp per week from a local TRT clinic. If I were to add some tren E to the mix, how would it affect my labs, of they decide to run them to see what my test levels are?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m currently getting 200mg of Test Cyp per week from a local TRT clinic. If I were to add some tren E to the mix, how would it affect my labs, of they decide to run them to see what my test levels are?

Tren shows up for 5 months I believe

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Going to make your e2 show crazy high unless they do the ultra sensitive test

Going to make your e2 show crazy high unless they do the ultra sensitive test
This

But tren also has bad effect on health markers, which they will be watching to see if they are harming you by prescribing you testosterone.

Well shit. I guess no tren for me... at least for now. Thanks guys! I’d been googling that shit for hours and couldn’t find much of anything. Any of you guys blast and cruise on TRT? What’s the recommended compounds to use between bloodwork?

Yeah i have Dr bloodwork this coming tuesday. I'm on my 150mg a week prescription and that's it. Except hgh, still using the gh. Soon as I get home from my appt I will be back on cycle. Been off for 8 weeks.

My doc is pretty lazy. Literally only looks at test and hematocrit. And there have been times some of the other values were off.

IML Gear Cream!
Yeah i have Dr bloodwork this coming tuesday. I'm on my 150mg a week prescription and that's it. Except hgh, still using the gh. Soon as I get home from my appt I will be back on cycle. Been off for 8 weeks.
How often are your tests? Mine were 90 days, but I convinced them to stretch it out to 6 months after several "in range" visits.

That’s why I use Tren A. In and out of your system quicker

If you're Dr runs lc/ms testing on estrogen tren won't effect your number there.

If it's been a short time, less then 5 weeks probably, you won't see anything out of range on cholesterol or liver either.

If you're Dr runs lc/ms testing on estrogen tren won't effect your number there.

If it's been a short time, less then 5 weeks probably, you won't see anything out of range on cholesterol or liver either.
Very good point about length of time on. Mine go to pot somewhere around the 5-7 week mark, lipids tank and liver values increase about 10 points over normal. My HDL came back at 4 one time after I think 12 weeks of tren lol

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Back